News Forum - Mor Prom app to be used as a Digital Health Pass for travel

Thaiger

To coordinate and ease air travel for those who have been full vaccinated, the Ministry of Public Health announced plans to launch an air travel platform as part of the Mor Prom Line app. Deputy Minister of Public Health Satit Pitutacha chaired a meeting to sign a Memorandum of Cooperation, taking the first steps to develop the addition to the Mor Prom app that has been used to sign up for vaccines, track second jab appointments, and receive proof of vaccination through the Line app. The plan is to use More Prom to display a digital health pass that would […]

The post Mor Prom app to be used as a Digital Health Pass for travel appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

7 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

To coordinate and ease air travel for those who have been full vaccinated, the Ministry of Public Health announced plans to launch an air travel platform as part of the Mor Prom Line app.

Now just wait, will the floodgates open and we start to see a lot of business and government departments start posting this as a requirement. Maybe the bus service next?

• Like 3

Yeah for sure they will make it a requirement for entry into lots of places, the biggest issue is a system that actually works (have you seen any system work as it should in Thailand). The only system they can work is duplicate copies of papers. 555

TIT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And when we are ready to travel OUTSIDE of Thailand, is the infamous Mor Prom going to work and be accepted by other countries?  Why don't they use the one already developed for the EU.

Ah, right.  Can't use anything the farangs created...like vaccines.

If it isn't, then get your yellow vaccination booklets ready.  I ordered  new ones for each of my family members as all will be doing some international travel in the next couple of years.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, gummy said:

me too, easy peasy

I failed............I would welcome a brief idiot's guide if anyone has the time.

I don't think that I could even find the app on my Pocophone.

image.png.85dd49e4195f5729b8fbb9c4077ea1b7.png 

it was straight forward  download from the apple store and when prompted entered my 13 digit id number from the covid certificate the hospital provided and all personel details required 

2 minutes ago, Thommo said:

image.png.85dd49e4195f5729b8fbb9c4077ea1b7.png 

it was straight forward  download from the apple store and when prompted entered my 13 digit id number from the covid certificate the hospital provided and all personel details required 

Not having a 13 digit ID number could be an issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chaimai said:

When you are given your shot, look at the paper they gave you.  It's there.

Until you have a shot, you aren't in the system.

3 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

You had your 1st shot I believe ? On the paper they give you  (which is also the appointment for your 2nd dose), there is a 13 digit ID number and that is the one to use in the Mor Phrom app. Very easy. 

It does not work for me....correct 13 digit ID number, correct phone number = I get a message in Thai saying contact the place I got my first jab.

Will do it when I go on 23rd.

1 hour ago, Chaimai said:

I got it from the place I got my jab, name & passport number was all that was needed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Train said:

Astra Zenica is not on WHO list !!!

Are you sure?
https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/the-oxford-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-need-to-know
Updated on 17 March 2021 to reflect the fact that WHO has listed two versions of the AstraZeneca/Oxford COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use. A further update was made on 19 April 2021to reflect the latest WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety statement.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thaiger said:

To coordinate and ease air travel for those who have been full vaccinated, the Ministry of Public Health announced plans to launch an air travel platform as part of the Mor Prom Line app. Deputy Minister of Public Health Satit Pitutacha chaired a meeting to sign a Memorandum of Cooperation, taking the first steps to develop the addition to the Mor Prom app that has been used to sign up for vaccines, track second jab appointments, and receive proof of vaccination through the Line app. The plan is to use More Prom to display a digital health pass that would […]

The post Mor Prom app to be used as a Digital Health Pass for travel appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

First get Mor Prom to work right. Until it does this idea will fail from the off

If I recall, the Mor Prom app was ditched some time ago. Like most of the other apps relating to Covid 19, it never functioned properly. Now it has been resurrected and still does not work. I have tried to register, unfortunately, I cannot even create an account, a message pops up to advise that I should contact the hospital where I received the first vaccine.

The Deputy Minister’s claim that only 3% of users have reported problems, this amounts to a lot of people. It has been reported as a %age to give the impression that it is not a major problem, in reality , this is approximately one million people, which IS significant.

I am guessing that Mor Prom has not been properly tested. The question is when are the authorities going to create an app which actually works? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jetboy said:

If I recall, the Mor Prom app was ditched some time ago. Like most of the other apps relating to Covid 19, it never functioned properly. Now it has been resurrected and still does not work. I have tried to register, unfortunately, I cannot even create an account, a message pops up to advise that I should contact the hospital where I received the first vaccine.

The Deputy Minister’s claim that only 3% of users have reported problems, this amounts to a lot of people. It has been reported as a %age to give the impression that it is not a major problem, in reality , this is approximately one million people, which IS significant.

I am guessing that Mor Prom has not been properly tested. The question is when are the authorities going to create an app which actually works? 

Worked for me, it was very simple.  Most people seem to be failing as not putting in their correct 13 digit id number if they have one or the 13 digit id on the paper issued to you at the hospital or vaccination centre

Just now, Train said:

For UK travelers.

Ony vaccinations administered in UK, USA or EU are recognised by the UK, even if they are fully approved by WHO

Other countries have similar rules which is confusing to many