News Forum - NUG announces defensive war to battle Myanmar coup forces

Thaiger

In Myanmar, the National Unity Government made up of deposed former leaders announced a defensive war in the name of the Burmese people, but other countries are urging peace to allow humanitarian efforts to continue. The NUG formed a shadow government to represent the people of Myanmar in the wake of the February military junta that took over claiming election fraud in the popular vote. Outside of Myanmar, foreign governments plead for both sides to refrain from violence. Indonesia has become a leader of international diplomacy regarding Myanmar and has called for both sides to act in the interest of […]

The post NUG announces defensive war to battle Myanmar coup forces appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is a tough situation as democracy was voted for by the people. It is sad to hear that it is now turning into a civil war. Hopefully a diplomatic solution can be reached. 

Well I hope if they set up a government in exile they don't do it in Thailand given this governments admiration for the Burmese generals. If they did the poor sods would probably be "disappearing" quicker then you could say human rights lawyer.

1 hour ago, Shane said:

This is a tough situation as democracy was voted for by the people. It is sad to hear that it is now turning into a civil war. Hopefully a diplomatic solution can be reached. 

Unfortunately there is no easy walk to the end of the rainbow of peace and democracy for the good people there. There has always been fighting there as long as I have been here. Diplomatic solutions probably won’t happen with Juntas until their backs get put up against a wall. And that is probably all Junta. They enjoy the power-control and wealth too much. 

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

In Myanmar, the National Unity Government made up of deposed former leaders announced a defensive war in the name of the Burmese people, but other countries are urging peace to allow humanitarian efforts to continue. The NUG formed a shadow government to represent the people of Myanmar in the wake of the February military junta that took over claiming election fraud in the popular vote. Outside of Myanmar, foreign governments plead for both sides to refrain from violence. Indonesia has become a leader of international diplomacy regarding Myanmar and has called for both sides to act in the interest of […]

The post NUG announces defensive war to battle Myanmar coup forces appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I wish them the best and the force withem and all others who fight for the democracy in Myanmar. Dictaors and Juntas always lost in the history all over the world, because the people didn't wanted this criminal gangsters and scum who destroyed their countries and  the peoples life.

On 9/9/2021 at 5:55 PM, Thaiger said:

Read the full story

China will not commit to either side and remain neutral so when there is an opportunity to benefit they will take it. No other reason!!! 

Its a real shame because if they took the side of the people they would get so much kudos from other countries and it would do there image wonders but they would rather be in a position to take advantage by sitting on the fence!

6 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Taiwan isnt a country, however much it wishes it was, China has no input whatsover in Nepal. (I assume you mean Nepal.)

Only the CCP would argue that Taiwan is not an independent country.

Maybe your a fully paid up card carrying member, either way I'm not really interested. 

Have a good end to your evening.

4 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Only the CCP would argue that Taiwan is not an independent country.

Maybe your a fully paid up card carrying member, either way I'm not really interested. 

Have a good end to your evening.

he is. many enemies of the west on these forums.  

• Like 1

I think you'll find that only about fourteen countries in the world out of one hundred and ninety three recognise Taiwan as such. They include the Vatican. That sort of representation.

Its a shame you lost interest, I could have helped you. I'm not a card carrying member of anything. I'm not scared of China though.

Thank you, I shall, same to you.

41 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Name one.

Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Cambodia, Taiwan, Pakistan, the pacific islands, Kenya.  And more but I don't want to waste more energy on a pro China zealot.  How much are they paying you?

1 hour ago, Changnam43 said:

Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Cambodia, Taiwan, Pakistan, the pacific islands, Kenya.  And more but I don't want to waste more energy on a pro China zealot.  How much are they paying you?

What I'm worth. Exactly nowt. Why do you people always think I'm paid for not being scared of China? Genuine question.

So the interference is where, exactly? Give me details. No troops on the ground, I can tell you that. I covered Taiwan already.