Thaiger bites

Raymondo

😁I think Mike is great on tiger bites in the mornings given that some great information and give me some heads up on certain things thanks

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raymondo said:

😁I think Mike is great on tiger bites in the mornings given that some great information and give me some heads up on certain things thanks

Qustion I totally agree Mike has been a breath of air to the program, as a man who wanted to come back to Thailand to see my Thai lady again his advice on Phuket sandbox certain  made me book again> I saved a packet going though booking .com so I will be back in October . Thank you Mike you need to present the show more offen, Thailand is not perfect but I don't know what country what is .. UK . The Phuket sand book is a great idea I hope it continues.         

• Like 1

Thank God! Tim is back in the driving seat. No disrespect to Mike but he is a poor substitute in my view although I have to say that Jay has done wonderfully well in your absence sir as the anchor man.

• Like 1

Tim seems to have the polish and experience, comes across as smoothest of the whole bunch. He has a way of getting his sarcasm across in a subtle and funny way. 

Jay held the lead spot really well this past week, seemed comfortable in that role. He does have a tendency to always try to qualify and tone things down (to try not to offend?), maybe too much sometimes. He might say something like "people were slightly kind of furious". But he seems very aware in a good way of the camera and audience.

Tim gets some zings in on Jay, so it'd be good to see Jay get some back at Tim once in a while. 

What was the name of the woman who used to come in on some days? She wasn't quite as smooth as Jay or Tim, but came across as bubbly and fun. I do miss seeing her on the show. 

Mike, I think it's not so much that he's opinionated, but that he tends to not want to yield the floor when he makes a point, not give up space for Jay to interject something in response. And he repeats his points. He toned it down as the week went on.  

• Like 1

Anyone know if I apply for, non-immigrant O visa or the CoE first. Embassy website is, clear as mud. Thanx. 

10 hours ago, PhayakPeter said:

Anyone know if I apply for, non-immigrant O visa or the CoE first. Embassy website is, clear as mud. Thanx. 

Visa first CoE second.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2021 at 11:16 PM, PhayakPeter said:

Yep as James said - apply for Visa first.  Once that is approved, then look at COE.  It is very much looking like things will be easier in the near future. Once the Visa is approved you will have 12 months to arrive, so unless really desperate, maybe wait a month or two before applying.  Right now you have to go through the COE and all the other khrapp - but maybe a month after you arrive they are all dropped. That is how it 'works' in Thailand - things happen suddenly - when they happen. 

Simmer down Jay. I know you’re happy Tim , your mentor is back but don’t call him the messiah. That’s weird

On 9/20/2021 at 12:24 AM, AussieBob said:

Yep as James said - apply for Visa first.  Once that is approved, then look at COE.  It is very much looking like things will be easier in the near future. Once the Visa is approved you will have 12 months to arrive, so unless really desperate, maybe wait a month or two before applying.  Right now you have to go through the COE and all the other khrapp - but maybe a month after you arrive they are all dropped. That is how it 'works' in Thailand - things happen suddenly - when they happen. 

Thank you for the info

• Like 1

Regarding duel pricing, can't the thaiger apply the Thai system instead of western prices for joining, I cannot see many Thai people being members at those prices 

Tim: riding in the front V the back of taxies is an antipodean egalitarian thing. In  most of Europe where you climb into the front I’ve often been greeted  with surprised looks.  

• Like 1