Jump to content

Only 6 Days Left!


GMoney2312
 Share

Recommended Posts

My wife and I have only 6 days left to Quarantine before heading to the Bueng Kan Province. The airport check in and hotel check ins were mostly an easy process. Anyone having issues out there?

Funny part was at LAX departure,  Japan Airlines wanted to see my 72 hour Covid test, but did not care to see my wife`s. Because she is a Thai National?

That was strange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That could be because the Thai authorities could refuse you entry if you didnt have a pre done  Covid test and then the airline would have to fly you back , and Thai Wife wouldn't get refused entry if she didnt have the test done 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no requirement for returning Thais to be vaccinated or tested to obtain the COE.
Whilst the Thai Embassy recommends a PCR test beforehand, it is not compulsory.

It is compulsory though to provide evidence of pre paid Covid testing on arrival for the COE for Thais.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Yeah! What about them!? Them other people! What was done about them!? Them people! On the plane they were! How come no information about them?!

Assume you are clear and on your way home. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Yeah! What about them!? Them other people! What was done about them!? Them people! On the plane they were! How come no information about them?!

No human being should be allowed on an airplane until vaccinated.  For crying out loud, in LA you can walk into any Walgreens or CVS pharmacy and get a free shot AFAIK.  The world has gone mad I say, make all those people living in the Lunatic Fringe stay home

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

No human being should be allowed on an airplane until vaccinated.  For crying out loud, in LA you can walk into any Walgreens or CVS pharmacy and get a free shot AFAIK.  The world has gone mad I say, make all those people living in the Lunatic Fringe stay home

I concur wholeheartedly gent Expat!

Thankfully we have a readily available vaccine that protects you from catching the very deadly virus, prevents you from spreading it to others and has absolutely no side effects like going blind, deaf, neurological faults, strokes, myocarditis, infertility, MS or a host of unknowns..

Crap, you know what? This sounds like the IDEAL kind of vaccine to give everyone in the world, children too - not just those trying to board a flight. They should abolish freedom of press, speech, movement and make some kind of new law (unvoted for) that prevents those without the jab from working a job, getting food, or making money. Could we bring back town whippings or some kind of 'camp' to move these people too?

Luckily sir, you're not one of the sheep. Welcome to the club of us humans intelligent enough to see through the farce, take their two jabs and protect themselves. Just listen to your government and CDC, they would never lie to you. Big brother = big friend!

Peace and love.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Americanbob said:

has absolutely no side effects like going blind, deaf, neurological faults, strokes, myocarditis, infertility, MS or a host of unknowns..

All these diseases/conditions existed before Polio, Diphtheria, Rubella, and a host of other vaccines we have all had.  If you can show me that these side effects are now related to only the Covid vaccines, I will look.   You forgot Autism BTW, guess we have to wait until all the Covid babies are born for that conspiracy theory to pop up

But please cite a book, recent scientific article,  or medical journal.  Do not want to read some conspiracy theorist/self proclaimed expert spouting untruths over the internet. 

I do watch Joe Rogan for comedic relief, but not for scientific evidence. 

Peace to you as well

Edited by ExpatPattaya
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

For crying out loud, in LA you can walk into any Walgreens or CVS pharmacy and get a free shot AFAIK. 

Pretty much everywhere. But try getting a pre-flight PCR test. It's like hunting snipes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

All these diseases/conditions existed before Polio, Diphtheria, Rubella, and a host of other vaccines we have all had.  If you can show me that these side effects are now related to only the Covid vaccines, I will look.   You forgot Autism BTW, guess we have to wait until all the Covid babies are born for that conspiracy theory to pop up

But please cite a book, recent scientific article,  or medical journal.  Do not want to read some conspiracy theorist/self proclaimed expert spouting untruths over the internet. 

I do watch Joe Rogan for comedic relief, but not for scientific evidence. 

Peace to you as well

The cool thing is that I don't know you, nor care if you believe what I believe. While I do think there are things I should do with my life hear on earth. Educating you personally, is not one of those things. I wish you the best of luck, and harbor no ill will. We will probs have to agree to disagree on our POV.  In essence - it's just not worth my time.

Peace.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 9:28 PM, Americanbob said:

I concur wholeheartedly gent Expat!

Thankfully we have a readily available vaccine that protects you from catching the very deadly virus, prevents you from spreading it to others and has absolutely no side effects like going blind, deaf, neurological faults, strokes, myocarditis, infertility, MS or a host of unknowns..

Crap, you know what? This sounds like the IDEAL kind of vaccine to give everyone in the world, children too - not just those trying to board a flight. They should abolish freedom of press, speech, movement and make some kind of new law (unvoted for) that prevents those without the jab from working a job, getting food, or making money. Could we bring back town whippings or some kind of 'camp' to move these people too?

Luckily sir, you're not one of the sheep. Welcome to the club of us humans intelligent enough to see through the farce, take their two jabs and protect themselves. Just listen to your government and CDC, they would never lie to you. Big brother = big friend!

Peace and love.

Thank god for people like you, I was starting to loose all faith in humanity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use