News Forum - The Good, the bad, the ugly! Mike makes new friends as the Thaiger bites back | September 8

Thaiger

Guys as a free service to the English speaking community - you are alright and at times informative and funny. During this pandemic there are so many angry folk out there so -ve comments are to be expected. On Thaivisa participants resort to slanging off other contributors, as presenters you are the sole target. Often I think the Expat community is full of angry old farts and shouting / insulting others is a release for the tensions they feel. Keep on trucking, I any many I know appreciate the service you are offering. Kevin B. 

• Like 2

I watch all the shows every day. Good Morning Thailand. Thailand News Today & Thaiger Bites. I miss Tim a little bit, but Jay you are doing a fine job in his absence. I also think Jet is excellent news host too.

As for the stuck-up, know-it-all Mike, I am happy he is only here for a week. His rich parents are back to England now and that's where he should go.

Hi Mike,

James here....I just subscribed to your channel (sovsys.co@gmail.com). You mentioned that using the Thailand Elite visa is one of many visas to allow Digital nomads to work in Thailand. I am here for the last 15 years and have a Thailand Elite visa. Conditions are strictly no work allowed to be done under this visa. 

3 hours ago, WildIrishRover said:

Conditions are strictly no work allowed to be done under this visa. 

This Digital Nomad work vs visa topic is like vax vs anti-vax on here. I suppose though if you spend enough money it’s like putting it in a brown envelope for immigration.