News Forum - Monkey taken to Si Racha veterinary hospital following electrocution and fall from tree

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Bluesofa said:

I hate bamboo. Every time someone says that word it makes me jump.

I had a lovely bamboo curry this week. Didn't make me jump, but I remembered it well the next morning.

• Haha 1

Just now, MrStretch said:

I had a lovely bamboo curry this week. Didn't make me jump, but I remembered it well the next morning.

I heard eating a lot of it helps you climb

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

I heard eating a lot of it helps you climb

Red Bull gives you wings too.  Bamboo shoots under your fingernails or battery cables on your nuts leave a lasting impression.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bushav8r said:

Red Bull gives you wings too.  Bamboo shoots under your fingernails or battery cables on your nuts leave a lasting impression.

But that Red Bull can be a killer

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

Fortunately there is no problem with size-limit to reduce the number of articles, so if they want to write about a monkey (or copy it from another site) they can.

What I found more worrying is that yesterday there wasn't even a mention about the events in Myanmar, which were reported in just about every other major newspaper in the world, incl. tv news reports. I wonder why...

You wrote > What I found more worrying is that yesterday there wasn't even a mention about the events in Myanmar, which were reported in just about every other major newspaper in the world, incl. tv news reports. I wonder why...

Answer > Because of 'disinformation suppression', a practice of which you are a fervent supporter when it aligns with your agenda...

1 minute ago, BlueSphinx said:

You wrote > What I found more worrying is that yesterday there wasn't even a mention about the events in Myanmar, which were reported in just about every other major newspaper in the world, incl. tv news reports. I wonder why...

Answer > Because of 'disinformation suppression', a practice of which you are a fervent supporter when it aligns with your agenda...

Just to digress from this huge deflection from the actual topic,  anybody know how the monkey is feeling today please ?

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

Just to digress from this huge deflection from the actual topic,  anybody know how the monkey is feeling today please ?

A general sense of euphoria perhaps?  Lucky to be alive? A big Hangover? Deathwish for vets?  How can anyone know what a  monkey feels?

22 minutes ago, gummy said:

But that Red Bull can be a killer

That may have been Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya. He will likely never be prosecuted and never convicted. 

38 minutes ago, bushav8r said:
43 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I hate bamboo. Every time someone says that word it makes me jump.

Sorry.

Thanks.
Remember next time too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gummy said:

He's desperately is looking for his monkey nuts.

3 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Glad you mentioned that as we always use to call peanuts Monkey nuts, was it a localised thing  perhaps ?

5 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

He is not the Monkey King and he made the mistake of falling balls first.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Well just as well because as there looks like a gale blowing up down there so guess someone has told him to hang on to his nuts as it is not going to be an ordinary blow job.

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well just as well because as there looks like a gale blowing up down there so guess someone has told him to hang on to his nuts as it is not going to be an ordinary blow job.

This is  why Thai tourism has done so well for the past several decades.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, gummy said:

Glad you mentioned that as we always use to call peanuts Monkey nuts, was it a localised thing  perhaps ?

It was very localised to the monkey anyway.