News Forum - Thaiger Bites | Your comments and Feedback | September 7

Thaiger

Viewers have a go a mike! Sandbox success, vaccine passports for freedom, positive fact based news and Tim’s whereabout Jay and Mike go through your viewer comments and feedback from GMT, TNT and the Thaiger Talk forum on our website…

The post Thaiger Bites | Your comments and Feedback | September 7 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Who is there to check if restaurateurs really check on customers who dine in?  
There can be apps and passports and laws but if there is no means and no attempt to monitor, it’s just a farce. 

Comment hi my name is Ray Mondo amfrom London England I watch the show every day tiger news tiger bites and good morning Thailand I think they are brilliant anyway I think Mike is absolutely brilliant not worry about all the other people what they say I think he speaks the truth what is going on day today keep it up Mike doing well

Only 70 countries in the world currently eligible for Sandbox. Can we stop saying Thailand is  open again 

I'm double vaccinated and forced into ASQ if I want to visit. 

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I'm double vaccinated and forced into ASQ if I want to visit. 

That’s only because they don’t allow Durian in their rooms.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

That’s only because they don’t allow Durian in their rooms.

I wouldn't mind dropping on Prayut's head from a great height.

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I wouldn't mind dropping on Prayut's head from a great height.

Landing on top of human excrement is not to be reccommended

10 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Only 70 countries in the world currently eligible for Sandbox. Can we stop saying Thailand is  open again 

A lot of the country’s boycotted for allowing into Thailand’s Phuket Sandbox look on the political side. Look at the countries on the DDC red (high risk) which are allowed in, some are, some are not. UK for example verses India. What does it matter if the tourists are fully vaccinated?

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

A lot of the country’s boycotted for allowing into Thailand’s Phuket Sandbox look on the political side. Look at the countries on the DDC red (high risk) which are allowed in, some are, some are not. UK for example verses India. What does it matter if the tourists are fully vaccinated?

Absolutely it's political. UK with 40k cases a day, walk on in. 

120 odd cases a day where I am, and barred.

I don't see the difference if double jabbed with PCR. 

15 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I don't see the difference

I do. Politics. Stuff going on under the table we just don’t see. Or is it that in reality Thais just don’t like your country and now the truth is shining through? When they had 40 million tourists and wanted 41 million you were welcomed with open arms, but as soon as managing numbers on a political front, your country is a hot potato? Who knows what the truth is? Brown Envelope not big enough? ….. …..

3 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

I do. Politics. Stuff going on under the table we just don’t see. Or is it that in reality Thais just don’t like your country and now the truth is shining through? When they had 40 million tourists and wanted 41 million you were welcomed with open arms, but as soon as managing numbers on a political front, your country is a hot potato? Who knows what the truth is? Brown Envelope not big enough? ….. …..

No, I agree with you. I mean I don't see the difference between myself and a person coming from the UK. Both double jabbed and with PCR. 

So yeah, absolutely, it's political. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Both double jabbed

Except you get a third jab from behind that you don’t deserve. I hope all works out for you sooner rather than later.

Jay & Mike keep up the good work fellers I love the show but could you find out if I just need a sha plus hotel or do I still need to do 7 nights in an asq hotel as I’ve tried to book a sha hotel for 14 nights as of your link to hotels and it’s saying I still need to do a asq week?