News Forum - Proof of vaccine might be needed to enter “high risk” stores in shopping centres

Thaiger

As I come from a village in central Thailand and do not believe any of this pLandemic[sic] 'Chicken Little' propaganda, I am totally anti-vaxx in this regard. That doesn't mean my REAL vaccinations are not current - they are, and will remain that way. I just find the media-borne and politically-prolonged panic to be very tedious. It is getting to the stage where I am hoping that Swedish girl gets back on her soap box and starts berating us all to 'how dare you' again.

Passports to go to a restaurant or 'high risk' shop? Guess I will continue to eat locally and shop online.

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 9:27 PM, Bob20 said:

And here's all your mates trying to convince everyone you're not conspiracists but "pro-choicers".

Busted...

Oh, and surprise, nobody forces anything, especially if you always claim free choice.

While we doling out labels, here's another one 

Statist  ”belief in the importance of the power of the state over an individual”.

Does the glove fit?