News Forum - Good Morning Thailand | The future of Expats in Thailand, Hua-Hin re-opening plans OCT 1 | September 7

Thaiger

On today’s show Jay and Mike talk about the future of expats in Thailand, Hua-Hin plans to re-open on OCT 1 and the return of the paralympic athletes to Thailand. Protesters gathered at Bangkok’s Asok interaction yesterday, calling on Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha to resign. Shoppers may also need to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test to enter shops in malls starting in October.

The post Good Morning Thailand | The future of Expats in Thailand, Hua-Hin re-opening plans OCT 1 | September 7 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Is this government serious!!!  Right now you can eat at a restaurant without proof of anything.  Then they announce that starting Oct. 1st you need to show proof of vaccine or a negative test.  There is another death blow.  Now they are saying you need the same to enter shops in the malls!!!!  I don't know why the Thai people are not standing up against this inept government who are making decisions that are only destroying peoples lives and businesses, which on a whole, is destroying Thailand.  The online retailers must be loving this and for me personally, if that is what they are going to do, I will not be entering any mall.  And then the next article is about opening Thailand.  Who in their right mind would come here with more restrictions being added daily???  But as I said before, none of the government officials is hurting in any way, so what do they care.  Still get a paycheque and they still have maids cooking their meals, doing their laundry and everything else.  Shame on you for destroying this country.

• Like 1

The word "demographic" was used 127 times in this edition of Good Morning Thailand - there were several sentences where is was used more than four times in one breath. I know it is trendy and makes people look like they know what they're talking about - but in reality they'd sound more intelligent if

a) they were smart enough to understand what it meant (it was used incorrectly half a dozen times), and

b) they had a wide enough vocabulary to use a few alternative nouns now and then.

Just saying . . . . 

Just now, robsamui said:

The word "demographic" was used 127 times in this edition of Good Morning Thailand - there were several sentences where is was used more than four times in one breath. I know it is trendy and makes people look like they know what they're talking about - but in reality they'd sound more intelligent if

a) they were smart enough to understand what it meant (it was used incorrectly half a dozen times), and

b) they had a wide enough vocabulary to use a few alternative nouns now and then.

Just saying . . . . 

bbbbut perhaps they had a stutter ?