News Forum - Officials search for missing girl in Chiang Mai

Thaiger

The combined forces of police, border patrol police, rescue volunteers, and villagers helped search for a missing girl in Chiang Mai, a northern Thai province, yesterday. The girl is about 1 year old and has been missing since Sunday night. Besides the human searchers, heat-seeking drones and sniffer dogs were also used to help scour the area within a 2 to 3 kilometre radius of the Huay Fak Dab village, where the girl lives with her parents. An unidentified person said they witnessed the girl walking along a road near the village just before 7pm on Sunday. The eyewitness said […]

The post Officials search for missing girl in Chiang Mai appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Latest suggestion is that she was adducted and Police are searching to a car with Bangkok number plates that was seen in the village , maybe adducted to be sold 

9 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

A one-year old walking along the road?

Seems highly improbable. Most kids aren't able to fully walk at a year.

It was reported that she was 1 year 9 months old , but even at that age , they wouldnt be able to walk far

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

It was reported that she was 1 year 9 months old , but even at that age , they wouldnt be able to walk far

Below the report a rescue hiker says he's tracked children that age up to 30km away within 24 hours... Some of their group are on their way to search.

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Below the report a rescue hiker says he's tracked children that age up to 30km away within 24 hours... Some of their group are on their way to search.

I doubt that a 2 year old could walk for 30 kilometers , most adults couldn't even do that .

When Children get lost , they usually just stop and start crying , highly unusual for them just to keep walking 

Just now, Fluke said:

I doubt that a 2 year old could walk for 30 kilometers , most adults couldn't even do that .

When Children get lost , they usually just stop and start crying , highly unusual for them just to keep walking 

No need to argue, I was merely quoting what the rescue worker said.

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

See?

IMG_20210907_123516.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

See?

IMG_20210907_123516.jpg

Yes, but I am quite sure that the child  wouldn't have walked that far and gotten there from their own accord  , someone must have taken them by vehicle to get 30 K's away

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Yes, but I am quite sure that the child  wouldn't have walked that far and gotten there from their own accord  , someone must have taken them by vehicle to get 30 K's away

Well, I'm sure they start searching close to the house and not start looking 30km away 😉

Anyway it looks, it certainly is not good for the little girl. And if abduction then this puts more worry regarding this society that one can be nabbed so fast. I always had an eagle eye on mine. Never out of my sight.. Kids do get weird dream thought notion ideas into their heads and maybe that is why she wondered out. But she should have never been out of sight of the parents. Period.

5 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Anyway it looks, it certainly is not good for the little girl. And if abduction then this puts more worry regarding this society that one can be nabbed so fast. I always had an eagle eye on mine. Never out of my sight.. Kids do get weird dream thought notion ideas into their heads and maybe that is why she wondered out. But she should have never been out of sight of the parents. Period.

There has been reports that a neighbor has been taken in by the Police for questioning and also another little girl disappeared from nearby a few years ago and was never found 

Just now, Fluke said:

There has been reports that a neighbor has been taken in by the Police for questioning and also another little girl disappeared from nearby a few years ago and was never found 

Oh boy. Not an all is well that ends well if that is the latest word. Thailand certainly has it majority of sickos here.

6 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Oh boy. Not an all is well that ends well if that is the latest word. Thailand certainly has it majority of sickos here.

Could be a good thing . 

If she was adducted to be sold , its likely she will be located and possibly the other little girl may now be found (if the same guy did the previous one ) .

Childs trafficking is rife in China 

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Could be a good thing . 

If she was adducted to be sold , its likely she will be located and possibly the other little girl may now be found (if the same guy did the previous one ) .

Childs trafficking is rife in China 

Wait and see what it really was.

Update . The local guy who has been arrested has stated that he took the girl to a cave for a sacrifice for a "ghost in the cave "!!!!!!!!!!

She still hasnt been found