News Forum - Emergency decree could be coming to an end as infections decline

Thaiger

It’s been with us since March 2020, but the emergency decree declared by the PM at the start of the pandemic may be coming to an end. According to a Bangkok Post report, Natthapol Nakpanich from the National Security Council says the government may decide not to extend the state of emergency as new Covid-19 infections continue to drop. Natthapol says PM Prayut Chan-o-cha and the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration will soon decide on the future of the decree. “We are aware that society is unhappy about it. We have lived under the decree for such a long time. […]

The post Emergency decree could be coming to an end as infections decline appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Open up , open up ... the economy will recover , but the virus is the winner ...

The way China and New Zealand dealt with the virus is the way to go , but will be too harmful for the already fragile Thai economy .

33 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

i am not fun of any decree, but scared to give all power back to Anutin

Well his big buddy already weilds all the power so no change.

Any easing of punishing restrictions is welcome, but surely removing the emergency decree also means a halt to the use of vaccines that were released under Emergency Use Authority (EUA) only? No emergency...no emergency vaccines?

34 minutes ago, Nobodysfriend said:

Open up , open up ... the economy will recover , but the virus is the winner ...

The way China and New Zealand dealt with the virus is the way to go , but will be too harmful for the already fragile Thai economy .

What NZ has done is nothing short of psycopathic! Certainly not the way to go! Instead, Sweden is the better example, having not shut anything down at all!

• Like 3

There is no way the clowns are going to give up any powers that protect them from the real will of the people that would have them all out on their big clown ears.

• Like 5

"The new law should be adequate or even better than
the emergency decree."

Expecting any big change?

I remember when they launched the new easier TM6  arrival form... sure, the new form was not as hard as before, the paper was softer😂

Edited by DoUKnowWhoIAm
  • Haha 1

This junta are control freaks who regard the general population as untrustworthy. Any change from the state of emergency will be purely cosmetic and designed to project a "kinder face". But dictators all look and sound the same and the public will not be fooled by this naive game.

• Like 4

Yes, yes Tgailand a hub for everything as we heard over the years from this complete incompetent empty heads and clowns over the year and like the u tapao hub. For sure this government is the hub of the most incompetent clowns and empty heads! They even are so stupid that they not even realize what kind of nonsenses they anounce daily and show with that the whole world how stupid and what kind of clowns they are. And on top they are resitant to learn anything abput it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palooka said:

Prayut will fight to keep the emergency decree, gives him power to stop the protesters "legally." 

Doesn't have to since he already took control for A-ball. Just as I stated in another post yesterday that NCC was the author, under the DCA it will carry the same effect, and they will also amend and add a few new rules and still have the old draconian laws to use as well.

Quote from article: According to Natthapol, the ministry is in the process of amending the Disease Control Act, which would replace the decree and include disease prevention measures that may prove more effective.

“The new law should be adequate or even better than the emergency decree

• Cool 1

45 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Yes, yes Tgailand a hub for everything as we heard over the years from this complete incompetent empty heads and clowns over the year and like the u tapao hub. For sure this government is the hub of the most incompetent clowns and empty heads! They even are so stupid that they not even realize what kind of nonsenses they anounce daily and show with that the whole world how stupid and what kind of clowns they are. And on top they are resitant to learn anything abput it.

Ok this was my reply to the article the new hub of yachts and I wonder how it could jump to that article but anyway this also about the government. Maybe a moderator can place it to the article.

• Like 1

Certainly about time, but just another ploy to get people's hopes up.  Prayut likes having the power so I doubt he will give it up, at least not until he completely destroys the country.  Wait a minute, his job is done, he has destroyed the country!!!!

21 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Ok this was my reply to the article the new hub of yachts and I wonder how it could jump to that article but anyway this also about the government. Maybe a moderator can place it to the article.

Hi, @Stardust! Just open a new post in the yacht hub thread and copy/paste this text into it.

If any diffs there, just open the new post with my @King Cottonmention and I'll do the text transfer before deleting this post.

Cheers!

KC

1 minute ago, King Cotton said:

Hi, @Stardust! Just open a new post in the yacht hub thread and copy/paste this text into it.

If any diffs there, just open the new post with my @King Cottonmention and I'll do the text transfer before deleting this post.

Cheers!

KC

Ok thank you

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Clearly you have no idea who controls this country then

I don't care, I am a guest here and only entitled to be sarcastic. If I didn't like Thailand, I would move back to my country. But feel free to enlighten me: who controls the Thailand? 

• Cool 1

2 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

I don't care, I am a guest here and only entitled to be sarcastic. If I didn't like Thailand, I would move back to my country. But feel free to enlighten me: who controls the Thailand? 

If you not care and feel like a guest I wondering why you so often advocat the junta government and against the pro democracy? The majority of Thais are against the dictatorship and these are Thais, too. So for them you not want to be a guest?! A bit of hypocracy from you as we read your comments many times before. By the way many here have a Thaifamily and children with Thai nationality or a 2 nationalities with one of it is Thai.

Just now, Stardust said:

If you not care and feel like a guest I wondering why you so often advocat the junta government and against the pro democracy? The majority of Thais are against the dictatorship and these are Thais, too. So for them you not want to be a guest?! A bit of hypocracy from you as we read your comments many times before. By the way many here have a Thaifamily and children with Thai nationality or a 2 nationalities with one of it is Thai.

Just express my personal opinion dude. It's a great to have one and respect the different view

9 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

So the majority of Thais who are not agree with dictatorship are not Thailand?! If so maybe it is time for you to move from Thailand!

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

So the majority of Thais who are not agree with dictatorship are not Thailand?! If so maybe it is time for you to move from Thailand!

Sorry, I am not interested in this conversation 

• Like 2