News Forum - Thaiger Bites | Your comments and Feedback | September 6

Thaiger

Good job being the main anchor today, Jay.

I can see the Tim in you to the point that you’ve used his line, “we’ve got a lot to talk about (cover) today. ‘

Jason should show his face so that we can associate his face with his voice/name.

We need Kate because some viewers have complained that Thaiger has been too male-dominated though she does appear a little self-conscious and uncomfortable in front of the camera. 

Whilst opening without quarantine is a step in the right direction it needs to apply to the whole country. 

ASQ hotels, paperwork, testing etc and all the associated expense by tourists also need to end as this will only deter a significant number of tourists from returning. 

1 minute ago, PhayakPeter said:

Whilst opening without quarantine is a step in the right direction it needs to apply to the whole country. 

ASQ hotels, paperwork, testing etc and all the associated expense by tourists also need to end as this will only deter a significant number of tourists from returning. 

Dump all of the restrictions or keep all of them, there is no halfway measures that will work

Sorry, "Thaiger Bites", I've lost interest! Maybe it should be renamed "Thaiger lights". To use an analogy, it's a bit like a cricket batsmen, practicing with a bowling machine that bowls the same ball every time. It's played the same way. I enjoy "Good Morning Thailand". It's real news with some indepth commentary. There's no need for you to comment on my comment. I won't be watching. Serious issues in Thailand require real responses. Maybe an expanded program with some expert guests would give the platform more depth.