News Forum - Tourism ministry wants Thailand fully re-opened, without quarantine, by January

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

I did mean the Country as a whole, like , the whole Country would be poverty stricken  , rather than just the poor people . 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, NCC1701A said:

i want two blondes and a Ferrari but that is not going to happen either.  

You could start with 6 plastic bags and it is a start to get you on your way there.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Transam said:

Really, was that from bar stools.?

No, on forums where people keep going on about the sex industry alll the time  , where they feel the need to tell the world that they've had sex , like they cannot believe it themselves and they seem to think that if they stop giving Lek 1500 Baht per day , the whole Country and economy will collapse .

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I did mean the Country as a whole, like , the whole Country would be poverty stricken  , rather than just the poor people . 

26 minutes ago, Fluke said:

So you understand that the whole country would be poverty striken, rather than the poor people. An unusual concept as to what constitures poverty and poor people. 🙄

On 9/6/2021 at 6:21 AM, Blogosopher said:

What's wrong with these people? How can visitors arrive in the 4 new provinces beginning October 1 when there's no guidance about the details and the COE is supposed to be submitted at least 15 WORKING DAYS before departure for Thailand? These people are stupid, clueless buffoons...at best.

Sometimes I think it's just to make news.  To have something to talk about. It's better than to think that it's a  slight 🤣 mis-calculation.  

1 minute ago, gummy said:

So you understand that the whole country would be poverty striken, rather than the poor people. An unusual concept as to what constitures poverty and poor people. 🙄

My point was that contrary to some sex pats beliefs , Thailand would not be a poor poverty stricken third World Country if it wasn't for them being here  , although there would be a few less big houses in Issan

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

My point was that contrary to some sex pats beliefs , Thailand would not be a poor poverty stricken third World Country if it wasn't for them being here  , although there would be a few less big houses in Issan

This thread is nothing to do with sexpats so why do you continue to deflect threads with the apparent support of others who should know better ? 

Tourism ministry wants Thailand fully re-opened, without quarantine, by January

I think reopened sex tourist bars when still have covid will be mistake. Sure.

1)Must take the mask off for drinking. Some people spit a lot when they drunk. 

2) Close contact make covid spread more sure. 

3) irresponsible drunk customers and workers.

I agree to reopened.  But not fully. Must have balance. Some rule necessary until control covid. Balance.

Also not tour bus and nightclub. Small group is better. Go to beach etc, no problem.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, NCC1701A said:

i want two blondes and a Ferrari but that is not going to happen either.  

Off topic but you are going about it the wrong way,First you get the Ferrari and the blonds will just

magically show up.

• Haha 1

The topic is about foreign tourism, not sex pat tourism.
Whilst sex pats may form a small minority of the tourism industry and nobody denies they exist, there has to be a product for sale, in order to buy it in the first instance. Don't tar all foreigners with the same brush. Further posts using the term 'sex pats' will be removed without further notice.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I have noticed that , sex tourists usually think that Thailand is dependent on them coming to Thailand . They seem to think that it was them who built the Country and that Thais would be living in poverty without them 

Yes. 5555555. White Knight. 
they admit it is the poverty people. Exploitation. Not charity.

Also they belief themself everybodynot poverty prostitute then is “Hi-So”.  ???????
Really most just middle class So-so. 

Not good idea to reopened this now with Covid situation.

Must wait. Even if they very frustrated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Yes. 5555555. White Knight. 
they admit it is the poverty people. Exploitation. Not charity.

Also they belief themself everybodynot poverty prostitute then is “Hi-So”.  ???????
Really most just middle class So-so. 

Not good idea to reopened this now with Covid situation.

Must wait. Even if they very frustrated.

Yes, Covid cases will rise , probably by a large amount and Thailand will either have to accept that or have another lock-down .

Even the U.K with 70 % vaccinated may have to go into lock-down again soon if cases continue to rise 

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Yes, Covid cases will rise , probably by a large amount and Thailand will either have to accept that or have another lock-down .

Even the U.K with 70 % vaccinated may have to go into lock-down again soon if cases continue to rise 

I think better if 90%+. 
Not many antivaccer in Thailand. It possible when have enough vaccine.

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

You actually expect anybody believe that load of c##p?Good Night GIF by Yevbel

I don't give a flying fart whether you or anybody else believes it or not.

Simply offering Yinn an alternative to her narrow perspective of visitors to Thailand.

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

Thanks for the info , but I doubt that anyone is interested in your sex life or wants to hear about it (or believes it)

They weren't details Fluke (you are not getting - and understandably wouldn't want those).....they were just generalisations.

Edited by Chaimai

15 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

I don't give a flying fart whether you or anybody else believes it or not.

Simply offering Yinn an alternative to her narrow perspective of visitors to Thailand.

Looks like a touched a raw nerve there, keep calm dear, its only a commercial.🤣

On 9/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, Blogosopher said:

What's wrong with these people? How can visitors arrive in the 4 new provinces beginning October 1 when there's no guidance about the details and the COE is supposed to be submitted at least 15 WORKING DAYS before departure for Thailand? These people are stupid, clueless buffoons...at best.

I think you've misunderstood the COE application process - but that's a different topic.

On 9/7/2021 at 12:45 PM, Chaimai said:

For me personally, I came here as a sex tourist but have now progressed to getting it free from lovely Thai ladies.

Cool.  You need to write a book on that. 

I've paid my whole life. First living in the US, whether girlfriend or wife, I paid dearly 555

Here at least it is up front and most only want you to rent and not buy 555

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Cool.  You need to write a book on that. 

I've paid my whole life. First living in the US, whether girlfriend or wife, I paid dearly 555

Here at least it is up front and most only want you to rent and not buy 555

I think that you could probably write a better book than me.. 😉

I totally ignored 2 UK divorces and, yes, I am sure that I now pay one way or another..   no grumbles with that.

On 9/7/2021 at 6:44 AM, Transam said:

Could you please not wittle down my post to suit your reply, plus as usual you have dodged my question with BS....

Once again you blame the farang for what LOS does to make money, LOS provides a money making sex industry that you seem to deny because it doesn't suit your hi-so view of LOS...🥴

and without the sex pests that industry you mention wouldn't get off the ground. You need to adjust your radar.

Interesting topic i feel until all countries allow normal (ish) arrivals tourism will struggle throughout the world not just Thailand

but this will entail widespread vaccination i would imagine

Now! an aside That  vocal "lady" speaking on about foreign tourists and the sex industry must surely realise the foreign sex industry here is only the tip of the iceberg compared to the 'country town village Thai one.

That one is low key but everywhere and probably most families are involved  with it in someway 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PhayakPeter said:

The UK are scrapping expensive travel pcr tests, I hope Thailand do what they do best, COPY. 

The numbers in the UK are creeping up,nearly 40k a day positive,deaths 150 a day and 8k in hospital.They will be on everybody's red list come November.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yselmike said:

The numbers in the UK are creeping up,nearly 40k a day positive,deaths 150 a day and 8k in hospital.They will be on everybody's red list come November.

The numbers are 30,000 with over 500,000 tests per day. Yes, per day!! The country is fully open unlike Thailand with its bars and restaurants closed or limited service. It’s cinemas and gyms and nightclubs are also open. If you can at least try to compare apple with apples it would help. 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 9:51 AM, Thaiger said:

Thailand’s Tourism Minister wants the country to re-open fully, without quarantine, by January, but says this will depend on vaccination efforts. According to a Bangkok Post report, Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn is citing herd immunity as a condition for the re-opening, pointing out that Bangkok’s re-opening has been delayed from October to November, as most residents are still waiting for their second vaccine dose. However, Phiphat says the re-opening of Chiang Mai, Chon Buri (Pattaya), and Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin) can go ahead on October 1. The central province of Phetchaburi is also set to re-open on the same date, but […]

The post Tourism ministry wants Thailand fully re-opened, without quarantine, by January appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Given that the current medications that are being labelled as vaccines do not provide immunity, but simply protection, herd immunity will only be achieved by acquiring natural immunity, or if a true vaccine is developed.

It should also be noted that the majority of infections are non symptomatic

Therefore it is logical that there more people that have natural immunity than are vaccinated at the moment.

Therefore, assuming that the medications do not disrupt natural immunity, its safe to assume that we have already reached herd immunity.

Its only Pharma that wants to redefine herd immunity as the percentage of that population that have used their products instead of the actual definition which is in the name ie. Immunity.

Edited by AdamX
type