News Forum - Former Deputy Attorney General faces mild disciplinary violation for role in Red Bull heir case

Thaiger

Nate Naksuk, the former Deputy Attorney General, has been cited for a mild disciplinary violation for his decision not to indict Red Bull heir, Vorayuth Yoovidhya, over the heir’s alleged accidental killing of a police officer back in 2012. The 5 person probe panel that was established a year prior to review disciplinary action against Nate concerning his role in the case, found Nate guilty of faulty performance of his duty and recommended he lose his pension and promotions for 2 whole years. Also, that he should not be appointed as a senior prosecutor. It should be not that the […]

The post Former Deputy Attorney General faces mild disciplinary violation for role in Red Bull heir case appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

14 minutes ago, Griff1315 said:

Any financial penalties against these people will be more than made up by the thickness of the brown envelopes supplied courtesy of you know who.

Why a 'brown envelope?' Why not a red envelope, as a gift, like Songkran? 

• Haha 1

Investigator: Nate

Nate: Yes

Investigator: Stick out your left hand

Nate: Ok, but why?

Investigator: (Takes of his belt and slaps him across the back of the hand) That's why

Nate: Ouch, that hurt

Investigator: You'll be ok, that was the minor discipline you were to receive for being a Tool.....

18 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

that's his mom. 

Ok,  I thought he might like MILFs. But when a saw the pic below, I realized he might not be into girls at all..

IMG_20210905_174448.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Yes, but, why are they 'brown envelopes?'

Because of using recycled envelopes following the traditional brown-nosing ritual towards those that they wanted a favor from...

Red Bull Fugitive Playboy is really a LadyBoy.

Not FakeNews 

Just look at him. 

Edited by JackMeOff
Added descriptive word

I'm confused, again.  What does this mean:

"It should be not that the panel’s ruling has not been finalised as the ruling still has to be submitted to the Prosecution Commission for consideration and debate." Huh?  I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

And again, it seems like conclusions are being drawn that have no logic.

"In August 2020, Nate tendered his resignation to the then attorney general, ostensibly to show his integrity in handling the case."  Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason most people tender their resignation has nothing to do with showing their "integrity" but mostly to addess their "culpability".

l dont believe the deputy AG acted alone ? the dropping of charges,came out publicly 2 weeks later only because of international media ? are we to believe that no top high profile person knew of this ? with such a high profile case.the got caught wanting and ever since its been another PR excises from the spin doctors