Were the Conspiracy Researchers Correct?

AdamX

One of the claims made by these people was that this would not stop at one jab, but would be regular and ongoing shots.

‘This is life from now on’: Israel’s coronavirus czar warns people to prepare for a ‘fourth injection’ of Covid vaccin

https://www.rt.com/news/533981-israel-covid19-vaccine-fourth-dose/

What else  they Conspiracy Researchers get right

1. Covid was man made

2. Vaccines would be mandatory

3. There would not be one vaccine, but it would be an ongoing series of vaccines

4. Vaccine Passports would be introduced

5. Censorship of all opposing voices would become widespread

If these people could predict these things at the outbreak of Covid, what else are they correct about

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AdamX said:

One of the claims made by these people was that this would not stop at one jab, but would be regular and ongoing shots.

‘This is life from now on’: Israel’s coronavirus czar warns people to prepare for a ‘fourth injection’ of Covid vaccin

https://www.rt.com/news/533981-israel-covid19-vaccine-fourth-dose/

What else  they Conspiracy Researchers get right

1. Covid was man made

2. Vaccines would be mandatory

3. There would not be one vaccine, but it would be an ongoing series of vaccines

4. Vaccine Passports would be introduced

5. Censorship of all opposing voices would become widespread

If these people could predict these things at the outbreak of Covid, what else are they correct about

Even from the onset, everyone knew that the Covid jab would be similar to the flu jab , and would need to be done regularly/yearly .

There has always been the suspicion that China were messing about with the virus and it escaped , although it hasnt yet been proven

• Like 1

Re point #4 > I distinctly remember that only a couple of months ago that when you predicted that 'mandatory vaccine passports' would be introduced, that you were branded a conspiracy theorist. 

In a strange turn of events, you are now branded a conspiracy theorist when opposing their roll-out...

Someone on here, who will remain nameless, when I posted that a fourth jab would be coming, justified it.

It amazes me that so many are unable to see that  pharmaceutical companies are 'experimenting' with us. 

As you mentioned in another thread BSph, the labelling of people who don't want, or agree with being vaccinated, is dreadful.

I really do think that in the not to distant future, being vaccinated will be mandatory for Visa renewal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Faraday said:

I really do think that in the not to distant future, being vaccinated will be mandatory for Visa renewal.

Not hard to see this coming at all. Just give it a few more months for the animals in control to roll it out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Faraday said:

Someone on here, who will remain nameless, when I posted that a fourth jab would be coming, justified it.

It amazes me that so many are unable to see that  pharmaceutical companies are 'experimenting' with us. 

As you mentioned in another thread BSph, the labelling of people who don't want, or agree with being vaccinated, is dreadful.

According to Karl Denninger,  xxxxxx

<no link supplied - 3rd party opinion>

Edited by KaptainRob
May as well quote my MIL !

30 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

According to Karl Denninger, with every additional mRNA jab the risk of adverse vaccine effects rises steeply and the 6th mRNA jab would as good as certain kill you.  As they are now already providing the 3rd dose in highly vaxxed countries like Israel, and the recommendation is 4-6 months later getting a 'booster' jab, it will take a bit more than 1 year to get there.  Somewhere on the road of that deadly march of folly even the hardest vax-enthusiasts will start getting doubts if they are doing the right thing...

Nobody has had 6 mRNA jabs so what does he base this prediction on?

32 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

According to Karl Denninger, with every additional mRNA jab the risk of adverse vaccine effects rises steeply and the 6th mRNA jab would as good as certain kill you.  As they are now already providing the 3rd dose in highly vaxxed countries like Israel, and the recommendation is 4-6 months later getting a 'booster' jab, it will take a bit more than 1 year to get there.  Somewhere on the road of that deadly march of folly even the hardest vax-enthusiasts will start getting doubts if they are doing the right thing...

I doubt very much that its Israels intention to kill all their citizens by vaccinations 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Not hard to see this coming at all. Just give it a few more months for the animals in control to roll it out.

Not completely off topic, but I see China is giving aid to the Taliban.

That would have been laughed at a year ago.

Maybe, Xi has a big plan, all worked out & being implemented now ....?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/2/afghanistan-taliban-to-rely-on-chinese-money-spokesperson-says

• Like 3

"Nobody has had 6 mRNA jabs so what does he base this prediction on?"

mRNA drugs have been used in a clinical trial since 2018 for Peripheral nerve disease .  Every participant received a shot every 3 weeks for 18 months.   26 shots each of mRNA based medicine.  Is that a lot?  Too much?

Consider all the other medications people take daily

Would a vaccine pill make everyone feel better?  Most likely

I take 3 medications daily in pill form, personally would rather get a shot once a year

I would prefer to stay with the AZ shot and not get the mRNA based shots personally as long term effects are unknown, whereas the science behind the AZ and Sinovac shots has been around for decades.

Like the already in place "No shirt, no shoes, no service" most business owners will likely want a vaccine cert. in the near future.  Masks will also be required inside many businesses as well.  Of course while eating and drinking that would be highly unlikely, but plastic partitions may become more common in restaurants. 

Its all getting better.... in my mind - 555

Edited by ExpatPattaya

2 minutes ago, Faraday said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/2/afghanistan-taliban-to-rely-on-chinese-money-spokesperson-says

People may not had believed that the Taliban would be the Afghanistan  Government , but no one would have been surprised about China investing anywhere

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Faraday said:

It will be interesting if Winnie the Pooh plans 'invasion by stealth'. If they (long) marched in, I'd love to see the fight between the two deluded groups.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I doubt very much that its Israels intention to kill all their citizens by vaccinations 

I agree, but the greed-juggernaut of Pfizer stiffled all scientific opposition against their insane but extremely profitable mass-vaccination approach.  Many Israeli scientists that do understand what is going on, are horrified by the dreadful and inevitable consequences of that mass-experiment.

55 minutes ago, Faraday said:

I wonder if the Taliban believes in a jab, especially Sinovac. I don't think any country can sustain a peaceful long time there while being in that god forsaken country. I look forward to when China gets the rabid dog turning on them.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I wonder if the Taliban believes in a jab, especially Sinovac. I don't think any country can sustain a peaceful long time there while being in that god forsaken country. I look forward to when China gets the rabid dog turning on them.

Yeah, I want to book my ringside seat now!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

China will buy Afghanistan , give the Taliban a loan  and take land when they dont pay the money back 

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

China will buy Afghanistan , give the Taliban a loan  and take land when they dont pay the money back 

So the history of that tactic in Afghanistan in the past will be suddenly turned around... Because why? 

Lets hear it.. 

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

They will definitely go that route, but the greater odds are it will eventually backfire on them unless they ship a 100 million troops in and carpet bomb all the ones who are dug in to death. Who knows, maybe a new virus will mysteriously appear and wipe them all out and amazingly the CCP is unaffected as they wondrously have a vaccine on hand they just happened to be working on..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Even from the onset, everyone knew that the Covid jab would be similar to the flu jab , and would need to be done regularly/yearly .

There has always been the suspicion that China were messing about with the virus and it escaped , although it hasnt yet been proven

This is not entirely correct Mr Fluke; I place the emphasis on the word 'everyone'.

""",,,everyone knew that the Covid jab would be similar to the flu jab,,,"""

You obviously move in different circles to me. The C-19 jab could never work; just as the flu jab couldn't. There were plenty of voices out there; for those with a mind to listen.

"""There has always been the suspicion that China were messing about with the virus and it escaped, although it hasn't yet been proven."""

The suspicion was that the US was messing about with viruses. This knowledge was suppressed for the best part of 2020. But then questions began to get asked about how US Dollars found their way into a Wuhan Lab. Didn't Obama stop funding for 'gain-of-function' research in the US? 

The current thinking is that C-19 is. in fact. a bio-weapon, released to trash the Chinese economy. It is worth reminding ourselves that the US 'empire' is very close to its end. Maybe the bankers - who I believe share the driving seat in this covid nonsense - felt a Chinese catastrophe would somehow rescue the Dollar.

More to come out on this I'm sure. Including the amount of gold the US Government (on behalf of the US people) actually has.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

I've just posted a topic here about a UK newspaper interview with the Taliban:

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/4784-the-taliban-issued-a-chilling-warning-to-the-west/?tab=comments#comment-51762

Perhaps also a better place to carry on the discussion?

On 9/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, Faraday said:

Lol...

China is simply being pragmatic and dealing with its neighbours are they are, not how they want them to be

Edited by KaptainRob
Disputed comment removed

59 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I've just posted a topic here about a UK newspaper interview with the Taliban:

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/4784-the-taliban-issued-a-chilling-warning-to-the-west/?tab=comments#comment-51762

Perhaps also a better place to carry on the discussion?

Probably its own topic so does not over take this topic would be best.

• Like 1

The USA, through Pakistan, armed and supplied numerous mujahideen groups that were fighting the Russians.
When the Russians left, the country was in a civil war as all those groups fought each other for supremacy.

The Russians pulled out of Afghanistan in 1989.

The Taliban started up in 1994
, during the civil war that followed the Russian withdrawal. 

The Taliban sprung up in the Pashto regions of Southern Afghanistan and quickly became a force to be reckoned with.
And guess who  was one of their biggest supporters ? Hint - it wasn't the USA or Pakistan.

They got help and support from none other than Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda. At one point, bin Laden gifted Mullah Omar (the Taliban leader) with something like 3,000 brand new Toyota pick up trucks.

While researching Omar Khadr's family, it turned out that his father (Ahmed) raised a lot of money through various "Muslim Charities" he'd set up in Canada to funnel money to Al Qaeda.
At one point in the mid-90s, Ahmed was with Osama in Afghanistan during a fight against another group. Ahmed was wounded and eventually returned to Canada for treatment (of course) and while there set up even more "charities".
(Ahmed was killed in 2003 along with a dozen Al Qaeda and Taliban fighters in a shoot-out with Pakistani security forces along the Pakistan/Afghanistan border.)

Of course, Osama's "gifts" came at a price. That being permission to set up terrorist training camps in Afghanistan. Osama needed a safe place to operate from and even a lot of Muslim countries didn't want him.
Is seems Osama thought of Afghanistan (under Taliban rule) as the only  "Islamic" country in the  Muslim world.

Edited by KaptainRob
Minor edit to avoid conflict
  • Thanks 1