News Forum - Chinese Embassy condemns those disparaging Sinovac vaccine

Thaiger

---> " The study found that people fully inoculated with Sinovac reduced their risk of infection by 54% and risk of death by 74% compared with unvaccinated populations. Still, the AstraZeneca vaccine appeared to offer more protection, reducing the risk of infection by 70% and the risk of death by 90%. Sinovac’s efficacy also waned in older populations, reducing the risk of death by only 35% in populations over 80." <---

https://fortune.com/2021/08/31/china-covid-vaccine-sinovac-sinopharm-delta-variant-effective/

It is less effective than other vaccines , but still protects ...for a while . It's efficacy wanes after a few weeks ( 50% after 40 days ) , and booster shots will need to be taken regularly ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gummy said:

"Chines fly in and out daily".

My my you know little about China do you. Utter and complete baloney as they are not allowed to fly in and out freely, very restricted due to covid.

Arrivals Beijing airport TODAY. From: Vienna CA 842 arr 06:55, Frankfurt CA1042 arr 08:55, Chicago CA1054 arr:10:55. That is a few to one airport, but I suppose these planes are empty and they do it for fun, wake up.

• Cool 1

Criticism of Sinovac is completely justified. Preventing freedom of speech in China is something the CCP is very familiar but they shouldn't tell the Thai people how to behave. Silencing discussion isn't going to change Sinovac from being the worst choice for a vaccine. If the CCP are such great friends of Thailand why did they charge much more for the vaccine than they did to other countries.   

• Like 5

China is loosing the vaccination diplomacy war.

The initial gain of being first of the rank with a first gen vaccine is a historical footnote as the virus has moved on. The US has now a stated goal of being the world leader in vaccine production. Sinovac is now just used by third world countries as better than nothing.

I know who my money is on. In real terms, when you travel internationally  in the future, let's see how far 2 x Sinovac will get you outside of China or the likes of Thailand who are so desperate to boot lick for tourists.

Edited by Artemis080
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sutchi said:

If the CCP are such great friends of Thailand why did they charge much more for the vaccine than they did to other countries

I think we all know the answer to that question. Anyway, I must go and wash my Ferrari's.

• Haha 6

"The Chinese Embassy in Bangkok lashed out at those who have bad-mouthed the Sinovac vaccine and Chinese goodwill towards Thailand".

That says it all, read between the lines. China does not like people/countries talking bad about their country and if they could rule the world, they would silence those forever, example Hong Kong, soon, Taiwan. Since the falling-out between China and Trump, China has been increasingly sensitive about people/countries disparaging China; they fight/talk-back like a child would.

"Goodwill"? China has a budget for Cambodia, Myanmar, and Thailand (and others) that monies goes into somebody's budget. Its not a fact but you can see by the actions of leaders from what China craves, power. Sinovac was the first and largest supplier to Thailand, why? Was it goodwill or was somebody persuaded to purchase huge quantities of Sinovac, we will never know.

It's a proven fact that Sinovac is substandard and with the upper-hand of the communist party, they will lie to the people and tell them otherwise. With their talk, who can trust China anymore. If China/China-Embassy doesn't like what I say, you will hear another child-like reply (talk back).

Don't get me wrong, I like China, the country, not the politics. But, since the falling-out with Trump, most Americans/westerners have been detained in China during the foreigner's vacation which makes anybody's  vacation a nightmare, avoid traveling to China until China becomes more sensible.  

China has a paradigm shift lately, self-sufficient and isolated except with countries connected to them and countries which have mineral deposits China craves.  Watch-out other countries, China is here and present and if Thailand mis-behaves badly, China can close-down the south-China seas and nobody will be able to import or export. Yea, make them mad and see what you get, remember, they act like a child. Evidence, Myanmar and the bullet train fiasco. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MrStretch said:

Ahem, ahem...

Once again...and for the second time on this story subject, we are off-topic and talking about the origin of the virus, when the story is: Chinese Embassy condemns those disparaging Sinovac vaccine

Why,  oh why, can't we stay on topic without pulling out our own pet subjects and inserting them on every f***ing thread?

I think if you look at the quote I was responding to, would show this comment was directly related.

If you choose to use a quote out of context, then that's something I have no control over.

22 minutes ago, Inlandchris said:

"The Chinese Embassy in Bangkok lashed out at those who have bad-mouthed the Sinovac vaccine and Chinese goodwill towards Thailand".

That says it all, read between the lines. China does not like people/countries talking bad about their country and if they could rule the world, they would silence those forever, example Hong Kong, soon, Taiwan. Since the falling-out between China and Trump, China has been increasingly sensitive about people/countries disparaging China; they fight/talk-back like a child would.

"Goodwill"? China has a budget for Cambodia, Myanmar, and Thailand (and others) that monies goes into somebody's budget. Its not a fact but you can see by the actions of leaders from what China craves, power. Sinovac was the first and largest supplier to Thailand, why? Was it goodwill or was somebody persuaded to purchase huge quantities of Sinovac, we will never know.

It's a proven fact that Sinovac is substandard and with the upper-hand of the communist party, they will lie to the people and tell them otherwise. With their talk, who can trust China anymore. If China/China-Embassy doesn't like what I say, you will hear another child-like reply (talk back).

Don't get me wrong, I like China, the country, not the politics. But, since the falling-out with Trump, most Americans/westerners have been detained in China during the foreigner's vacation which makes anybody's  vacation a nightmare, avoid traveling to China until China becomes more sensible.  

China has a paradigm shift lately, self-sufficient and isolated except with countries connected to them and countries which have mineral deposits China craves.  Watch-out other countries, China is here and present and if Thailand mis-behaves badly, China can close-down the south-China seas and nobody will be able to import or export. Yea, make them mad and see what you get, remember, they act like a child. Evidence, Myanmar and the bullet train fiasco. 

CP is the biggest shareholder of Sinovac.

1 hour ago, Sutchi said:

Criticism of Sinovac is completely justified. Preventing freedom of speech in China is something the CCP is very familiar but they shouldn't tell the Thai people how to behave. Silencing discussion isn't going to change Sinovac from being the worst choice for a vaccine. If the CCP are such great friends of Thailand why did they charge much more for the vaccine than they did to other countries.   

I think not charge more, just corrupt Thais making more back pocket money.

1 hour ago, Sutchi said:

We all know the real reason it is because their is a VAK tax yes all purchases require a "value added kickback".

• Like 1

Let's see how you get on with the Delta variant. you have it in a few provinces now, just wait for that to take off then show the world how your sinocrap does against it

• Like 1

The level of intelligence is abysmal. You keep peddling the same table that has been discredited numerous times on this forum.

This table is NOT in the links that you provide underneath it and you just hope that people will swallow the nonsense without checking.

This is what I mean with intentional disinformation. Or better known as LIES.

Wasn't there something in the FG's about that?

Edited by King Cotton
Off-topic quote deleted.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just another reason for me to hate the CCP even more than I do now. Getting so tired of them complaining they are misunderstood, not the aggressor, always giving out of love, they did not create the virus, and their Sinovac is underestimated and not bad. Malaysia will stop using it or has phased it out already, everyone I hear from who are Thai will not take it, and then the list goes on and on and on. I would like to know how many Chinese in Thailand took it from their Embassy or Consulate or opted to wait for anything better, and how many in China in itself took it or are they only giving Sinopharm in China? Sinopharm seems to be the better one but where is this one in the big numbers here?

All I can say is the CPP and their loud mouths can go blow everyone who does not like them and their Chinese made Sinovac. This is not new news that Sinovac is junk, but if there is no choice it is at least good that the Thai medical field has some stocked away just in case it can help someone who became ill and needs any and all the help they can get. Down with the CCP and shame on anyone who supports them and their loud mouths.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gummy said:

"Chines fly in and out daily".

My my you know little about China do you. Utter and complete baloney as they are not allowed to fly in and out freely, very restricted due to covid.

You can fly in if you have a family in China and a valid residency visa

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Just another reason for me to hate the CCP even more than I do now. Getting so tired of them complaining they are misunderstood, not the aggressor, always giving out of love, they did not create the virus, and their Sinovac is underestimated and not bad. Malaysia will stop using it or has phased it out already, everyone I hear from who are Thai will not take it, and then the list goes on and on and on. I would like to know how many Chinese in Thailand took it from their Embassy or Consulate or opted to wait for anything better, and how many in China in itself took it or are they only giving Sinopharm in China? Sinopharm seems to be the better one but where is this one in the big numbers here?

All I can say is the CPP and their loud mouths can go blow everyone who does not like them and their Chinese made Sinovac. This is not new news that Sinovac is junk, but if there is no choice it is at least good that the Thai medical field has some stocked away just in case it can help someone who became ill and needs any and all the help they can get. Down with the CCP and shame on anyone who supports them and their loud mouths.

Keep spreading the love 🤣

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ronaldus said:

Exactly emergency use. So where is the emergency?

More lies from this guy. Covid is real and is deadly to about 3% of the worlds population. If you can survive covid, you will be better off than the vaccine, however, can you be sure you can survive it? If not, dont take Sinovac, try for something that works against the delta variant.

if you can survive it and not vaccinated and you are a sports enthusiast, your sports days are numbered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Observator said:

Chinese propaganda at its best.. 

More like big mouth strong arming. And it is Big P who opened the CCP big mouth gates the other day by telling the opposition that they need to refrain from bad mouthing Sinovac because it will offend their masters and CCP relations, and they alone will be responsible for their actions..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nobodysfriend said:

---> " The study found that people fully inoculated with Sinovac reduced their risk of infection by 54% and risk of death by 74% compared with unvaccinated populations. Still, the AstraZeneca vaccine appeared to offer more protection, reducing the risk of infection by 70% and the risk of death by 90%. Sinovac’s efficacy also waned in older populations, reducing the risk of death by only 35% in populations over 80." <---

https://fortune.com/2021/08/31/china-covid-vaccine-sinovac-sinopharm-delta-variant-effective/

It is less effective than other vaccines , but still protects ...for a while . It's efficacy wanes after a few weeks ( 50% after 40 days ) , and booster shots will need to be taken regularly ...

Until the Delta variant came along, now, no defense.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bushav8r said:

Did  Boris respond?

I have an initial response from his Constituency agent. IDS on the other hand has taken the bull by the horn. Sir Ian Brady, chair of the 1922, is aware of the also.