News Forum - Chinese Embassy condemns those disparaging Sinovac vaccine

Thaiger

The Chinese Embassy in Bangkok lashed out at those who have bad-mouthed the Sinovac vaccine and Chinese goodwill towards Thailand. In a post on Facebook yesterday, the spokesman for the embassy said that organizations and individuals in Thailand trying to discredit the vaccine are doing so without a scientific basis. The post implied that these detractors should feel some gratitude that China kept a constant supply of vaccines to Thailand despite China’s own need for vaccines with demand outpacing production. The post paints China as a supporting partner to Thailand in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. “Every dose of […]

The post Chinese Embassy condemns those disparaging Sinovac vaccine appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

These people give the world Covid, and they think that nations around the world, especially those in their sphere of influence, should be grateful!

Covid is not the Chinese takeaway I want, or any of the their condoments,  (the  Sinovac Vacine).

Dream on Charlie Chan.

• Like 8

Hi for all these people who descriminate the Sinovac Vaccine, I want to tell them that they are completely wrong. I got my two Sinovac vaccine already and the booster after six month and sorry for these people who gave fake news, I'm still alive.. I leave in UAE I'm a French citizen and I travel too much in a risky countries for business and nothing happen to me with mask or no mask regarding the Country I visit.  I can say this vaccine is very efficient, I'm 65 years old +. Also my advice don't mix Sinovac with Pfizer. Also my wife is Chinese and since 2019 I didn't see her cause of this Covid restrictions in China. And I hope the Chinese government  Chines Ambassy abroad will do something for us to see our loved one in China. Fill free to contact me. 

Best regards,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

It's time that the western world hit these people where it hurts, in their bank balance. 

We should freeze their assets which are held in western banks etc. Property that they own, in London for  example should be sequestered. They should not be allowed  to buy land, property or participate in the London stock exchange. All imports of their products should be prohibited.

I know they have become the warehouse of the world, but we really do need to put there people back in the box. 

I personally have emailed Boris Johnson and other senior UK government figures expressing exactly what I state here, albeit in a much more detailed fashion.

• Like 6

China is using Chile and Indonesia to support their position.  Two real leaders in the world of medicine!  The problem is with a 51% effectiveness against pre-Delta Covid, how does any know which half of the public is still unprotected?  And, that's why the Phuket Sandbox has been such a failure with record COVID cases.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VANDAPUYE said:

Hi for all these people who descriminate the Sinovac Vaccine, I want to tell them that they are completely wrong. I got my two Sinovac vaccine already and the booster after six month and sorry for these people who gave fake news, I'm still alive.. I leave in UAE I'm a French citizen and I travel too much in a risky countries for business and nothing happen to me with mask or no mask regarding the Country I visit.  I can say this vaccine is very efficient, I'm 65 years old +. Also my advice don't mix Sinovac with Pfizer. Also my wife is Chinese and since 2019 I didn't see her cause of this Covid restrictions in China. And I hope the Chinese government  Chines Ambassy abroad will do something for us to see our loved one in China. Fill free to contact me. 

Best regards,

What booster did you get?

Have you had covid yet?

1 hour ago, VANDAPUYE said:

Best regards,

One swallow doesn't make a summer

• Like 5

So the Chinese embassy condemns those making disparaging remarks, bloody plonkers.

The whole world should condemn China for creating the virus, creating mayhem all over the world.

• Like 11

So Mr Ambassador, and your boss Winnie the Pooh, you seem unaware of the ban imposed on Sinovac by the Brazilian regulator Anvisa and the Brazilian distributor Butantan Institute. The reason for the 90 day ban is because you are supplying vaccine made in an unauthorised and unchecked factory and hiding this from the Brazilian people. That is not just bad business it is medically unethical. I want to to know from that nice Khun Anutin how much of the Sinovac he is ramming into Thai arms has come from that very same factory! The Thai people want to know and deserve an immediate response.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The Chinese Embassy in Bangkok lashed out at those who have bad-mouthed the Sinovac vaccine and Chinese goodwill towards Thailand. In a post on Facebook yesterday, the spokesman for the embassy said that organizations and individuals in Thailand trying to discredit the vaccine are doing so without a scientific basis. The post implied that these detractors should feel some gratitude that China kept a constant supply of vaccines to Thailand despite China’s own need for vaccines with demand outpacing production. The post paints China as a supporting partner to Thailand in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. “Every dose of […]

The post Chinese Embassy condemns those disparaging Sinovac vaccine appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just compare the numbers from Sinovac at the WHO and the numbers the Chinese embassy gives and this says all. Who can ever trust or believe anything from them ?! Fake as usual.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Pompies said:

So Mr Ambassador, and your boss Winnie the Pooh, you seem unaware of the ban imposed on Sinovac by the Brazilian regulator Anvisa and the Brazilian distributor Butantan Institute. The reason for the 90 day ban is because you are supplying vaccine made in an unauthorised and unchecked factory and hiding this from the Brazilian people. That is not just bad business it is medically unethical. I want to to know from that nice Khun Anutin how much of the Sinovac he is ramming into Thai arms has come from that very same factory! The Thai people want to know and deserve an immediate response.

Err I have not heard one Thai person who has asked that question yet you appear to be claiming from your soapbox that all Thai people want to know. Speak for yourself, not other people, unless you have links to prove otherwise as you lose all credibility in the point you are attempting to make which may or may not have a basis of fact.

5 hours ago, BIGGLES said:

It's time that the western world hit these people where it hurts, in their bank balance. 

We should freeze their assets which are held in western banks etc. Property that they own, in London for  example should be sequestered. They should not be allowed  to buy land, property or participate in the London stock exchange. All imports of their products should be prohibited.

I know they have become the warehouse of the world, but we really do need to put there people back in the box. 

I personally have emailed Boris Johnson and other senior UK government figures expressing exactly what I state here, albeit in a much more detailed fashion.

Did  Boris respond?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bushav8r said:

Did  Boris respond?

Maybe given the posters username as @Biggles, he asked if if he could autograph his photo first before giving a reply  ? 😂

Russ Abbot Komiker gekleidet als pilot Biggles Outfit mirrorpix - Stockfoto

5 hours ago, VANDAPUYE said:

Best regards,

Why can you not see wife in China? You have the Chinese vax surely China would welcome you back any time to see your wife.  Chinese fly in and out of China daily, surely they don't discriminate against French husbands of Chinese citizens who have their vax.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cabra said:

China is corrupt and overbearing. They are responsible for this pandemic. No accountability and  responsibility. Therefore, no respect.

Started at Fort Detrick then transferred to Wuhan under the supervision and funded by Fauci via a shell company.

Australia also outsources illegal research to Wuhan

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan - Asia Times

Ahem, ahem...

10 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Started at Fort Detrick then transferred to Wuhan under the supervision and funded by Fauci via a shell company.

Australia also outsources illegal research to Wuhan

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan - Asia Times

Once again...and for the second time on this story subject, we are off-topic and talking about the origin of the virus, when the story is: Chinese Embassy condemns those disparaging Sinovac vaccine

Why,  oh why, can't we stay on topic without pulling out our own pet subjects and inserting them on every f***ing thread?

Edited by MrStretch
  • Like 5

i think they should be happy that people even willing to get their vaccine after they caused the Pandemic and just let it go all over the world because they did not want to lose face so mister complaining, shut your mouth, if your country was not so, we have a status to protect i was not locked in my home for 2 years!!! what an idiot that is

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, palooka said:

Why can you not see wife in China? You have the Chinese vax surely China would welcome you back any time to see your wife.  Chinese fly in and out of China daily, surely they don't discriminate against French husbands of Chinese citizens who have their vax.

"Chines fly in and out daily".

My my you know little about China do you. Utter and complete baloney as they are not allowed to fly in and out freely, very restricted due to covid.

I reckon China should just face it. The fact is efficacy rate of Sinovac pales against other vaccines and many countries have studies and numbers to support its  performance. Even countries that have hugely benefited from donations from China Sinovac are suffering because of its lower efficacy and protection especially its front line workers.

In contrast, China should work on improving the vaccine in combating delta and increasing efficacy instead of trying to defend its case. it's becoming boring and baseless.

• Like 4

Besides the fact no one really cares what the Chinese ambassador has to say. Fact is make a good vaccine and there is no problem. Make a crappy one and people will complain. 

• Like 5