News Forum - Thitisan refutes murder, argues for assault charges instead

Thaiger

I don't understand why the courts are allowing the lawyers to play this out in public by leaking comments, before any trial commences. The place for him to respond to any charges, whatever they are, is in court.

• Cool 1

5 minutes ago, Rat441 said:

I don't understand why the courts are allowing the lawyers to play this out in public by leaking comments, before any trial commences. The place for him to respond to any charges, whatever they are, is in court.

Because money has been paid already to those in the justice system

1 hour ago, Donald said:

He just put 6 plastic bags over his head with his hands tied behind his back, but never thought that could lead to his death ??? It is a crazy world and obviously the Thai judicial system does reflect that perfectly. Ridiculous beyond words. If the Thai judicial system wants to save face then maybe this sadist should be Epsteined.

I would like to think that the General will for once live up to his election promises and see justice through, the guy and his co workers are all guilty of murder, 6 plastic bags is proof enough wether it was accidental or intentional. They all know this and should pay the price, come on Prayut, for once hold your head high and show that Thailand is capable of administering justice under your watch!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paulw said:

I would like to think that the General will for once live up to his election promises and see justice through, the guy and his co workers are all guilty of murder, 6 plastic bags is proof enough wether it was accidental or intentional. They all know this and should pay the price, come on Prayut, for once hold your head high and show that Thailand is capable of administering justice under your watch!!!!

Joking right asking that question ? Murders is part of the Thai culture and certainly the PM has no concern about it given his responsibility for those slaughtered in 2010 and more recently opposition  members being found. 

https://apnews.com/article/46be62385c4e40aea66fe5881a7492ed

2 hours ago, Ray said:

It may be difficult to prove the necessary intent, even recklessness, to kill, as he will say why would I kill him and stop him paying the bribe. Manslaughter is much easier to prove and with the evidence of the CCTV, the unlawful conduct of the torture and his position as a senior law enforcement officer, I would think his sentence would be at the highest level ie 15 years, rather than the lower level. But that depends on the attitude and independence of the judiciary.

Easy Ray the jury if it ever goes to court will be paid off to and even the judge. In Thailand money talks Murder is as common as a traffic cop pulling someone over for not having a helmet. The red bull heir prove's money talks his case was worse he was high on cocaine when he ran over and dragged a RTP police officer down the rd to his death, in his sports car. Money was paid to his family, the murderer was allowed to leave the country case ended, every now and then when it gets mentioned someone will roll out the old Interpol are looking and we will bring him back to face justice lol. They know where he is he is in Monte Carlo. 

He should be made an example of and sentenced to the maximum penalty as a deterrent to other corrupt cops. unfortunately the system is too far gone rotten to expect this and the most to be expected is the minimum sentence. Good international coverage guarantees another nail in the coffin of the L.O.S

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Snoopy23 said:

He should be made an example of and sentenced to the maximum penalty as a deterrent to other corrupt cops. unfortunately the system is too far gone rotten to expect this and the most to be expected is the minimum sentence. Good international coverage guarantees another nail in the coffin of the L.O.S

You're 100% right there, sad to say, with this shocking tale.   Sorry I missed your debut post, last month but thanks for that!

Hello, Snoopy23 and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.       https://thethaiger.com/forum-guidelines-and-rules

Happy posting

King Cotton

As I said before his lame excuse may get him off the hook but the optics in addition to "Red bull , Drug dealer Thammanat Pomprao's cabinet appointment, Prayut's 2billion baht vaccine scam, Prayut's 5 million baht bribes"  coupled with high unemployment, the declining baht value on the world market, low vaccination rollout,mass protests daily ain't looking good for the country... Infact its looking pretty bad especially for the tourism business and these are undeniable events we see everyday in the media ! Soon the protests will turn into civil disobedience and eventually a revolution and no one will come to Thailand and companies will pull out . It damn near happened in 2012-2014 and that's how they got Prayut in the first place !

Edited by MTa449
  • Cool 1