Sizzler restaurants .

Fluke

28 minutes ago, TiT said:

Those photos look rather disgusting.  I've never eaten Sizzler, but it has always come across as overpriced and low quality.

How about actually going there , seeing and eating for yourself and then  coming to an opinion ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fluke said:

How about actually going there , seeing and eating for yourself and then  coming to an opinion ?

There's a reason I never went in to eat.  It's in like every mall everywhere, but it looks like dog food.

8 hours ago, TiT said:

There's a reason I never went in to eat.  It's in like every mall everywhere, but it looks like dog food.

It may look like dog food but there is a reason while you don't even see dogs outside any Sizzlers 😂

8 hours ago, TiT said:

It is also rather expensive , which may be the real reason why you never go there 

8 hours ago, TiT said:

Really ?

Dog food ?

612230_2.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TiT said:

You must have a hi-so dog then...🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TiT said:

Those photos look rather disgusting.  I've never eaten Sizzler, but it has always come across as overpriced and low quality.

How would you know then?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

It is also rather expensive , which may be the real reason why you never go there 

During the week 139 baht for the salad bar as much as you can eat, 3 kinds of soup and some pasta also fruit I hardly think thats expensive 

3 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

During the week 139 baht for the salad bar as much as you can eat, 3 kinds of soup and some pasta also fruit I hardly think thats expensive 

I hear that if neccessary stomach pumps are provided FOC 😂

14 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I was referring to normal non "off-peak" prices .

Going out for an evening meal and its quite expensive , yes the afternoon lunch specials are  good value , but even some people would baulk at 250 Baht when you can get a steak in the food halls for 59 Baht

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I was referring to normal non "off-peak" prices .

Going out for an evening meal and its quite expensive , yes the afternoon lunch specials are  good value , but even some people would baulk at 250 Baht when you can get a steak in the food halls for 59 Baht

I've just asked the midget and she says that 139 baht is all day, 

8 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I've just asked the midget and she says that 139 baht is all day, 

That's if you just buy the salad , I was talking about the lunch steak specials for 250 Baht that include the buffet for free and the lunch specials are available until 5 PM .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TiT said:

I can see I'm barking up the wrong tree.  I'll see myself out.  Enjoy your Sizzlin'.

I'm sure someone can lead you to the door.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TiT said:

I can see I'm barking up the wrong tree.  I'll see myself out.  Enjoy your Sizzlin'.

Turn the lights off on your way out

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2021 at 11:25 PM, TiT said:

I can never understand comments like this.  From a guy who admittedly has never eaten at a Sizzler.  I've eaten at Sizzler plenty of times and always thought their food was quite good and the prices reasonable.  Especially like their salad bar.  Are you some kind of hi-so wannabe?  Or perhaps you can't afford anything more than street food?  You come across as rather pretentious. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/5/2021 at 3:06 PM, Lowseasonlover said:

That was a blow today we were looking forward to raiding the salad bar today at Sizzlers, Closed for a few days must have had covid in the joint

Are in in Chiang Mai, there's also a German buffet in the city center , which is better and cheaper than Sizzlers (and open)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Are in in Chiang Mai, there's also a German buffet in the city center , which is better and cheaper than Sizzlers (and open)

Auf Der Au Garden is one of 2 outlets operated by a lovely German/Thai couple who cook and bake almost everything themselves.  The Saraphi location is closer to us and we always enjoy a big feed.

Highly recommended!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Auf Der Au Garden is one of 2 outlets operated by a lovely German/Thai couple who cook and bake almost everything themselves.  The Saraphi location is closer to us and we always enjoy a big feed.

Highly recommended!

That is the location where I walked plate first into a large glass door , so he seems a bit concerned when I go there now .

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

That is the location where I walked plate first into a large glass door , so he seems a bit concerned when I go there now .

55  Udo is a fantastic guy and he would be more concerned for your welfare than a broken door.