News Forum - Digital vaccine certificates available on MorProm app… If you can figure it out

Thaiger

9 hours ago, Stevejm said:

You can select the location where you you want to collect the certificate in the drop down list near the end of the data input section. The locations are listed in thai and English 

I checked this, and it appears the options are:

Bamrasnaradur Institute
Division of Communicable Diseases

I have no idea where these places are located, I guess somewhere in Bangkok. It also asks for an appointment date. I'm totally lost, do I need an appointment first? where do I get this appointment? I tried phoning the number for MorProm help, that I found on the web... 02-792-2333... no dial tone. Has anybody successfully managed to get an international certificate through MorProm?

I've already tried to get that international certificate form my local Rayong Hospital. My wife successfully got hers from this hospital 3 weeks ago, but now, they've run out of booklets. Their only suggestion is to apply in Bangkok.

20 minutes ago, davej said:

I checked this, and it appears the options are:

Bamrasnaradur Institute
Division of Communicable Diseases

I have no idea where these places are located, I guess somewhere in Bangkok. It also asks for an appointment date. I'm totally lost, do I need an appointment first? where do I get this appointment? I tried phoning the number for MorProm help, that I found on the web... 02-792-2333... no dial tone. Has anybody successfully managed to get an international certificate through MorProm?

I've already tried to get that international certificate form my local Rayong Hospital. My wife successfully got hers from this hospital 3 weeks ago, but now, they've run out of booklets. Their only suggestion is to apply in Bangkok.

Yes they are in bangkok.

More details in above post including email address to make appointment 

1 hour ago, Stevejm said:

Yes they are in bangkok.

More details in above post including email address to make appointment 

You could always try to enter your desired appointment time and see what happens. I will try this in the coming days and see what transpires 

On 9/3/2021 at 6:34 PM, Stevejm said:

I managed to register on Mor Phrom app using the 13 digit number located under the bar code at the bottom right of my appointment slip. I presume that the digital certificate will be available after my second jab in October

I had my second shot today and they gave me the paper certificate.  I dont think that I will bother with any other way of proving my double vaccination. 

15 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I had my second shot today and they gave me the paper certificate.  I dont think that I will bother with any other way of proving my double vaccination. 

I guess the paper certificate you received, is the green certificate. I'm trying to find out from my embassy in Bangkok, whether this certificate, which is primarily for domestic proof, will be acceptable to the authorities in Canada when I arrive in Toronto, hopefully in 2 weeks. If it's not acceptable, and I fail in my attempts to get a yellow certificate, I guess I'll be forced to spend my first 2 weeks back home, stuck in some grotty hotel, within sight of my home, and family.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, davej said:

I guess the paper certificate you received, is the green certificate. I'm trying to find out from my embassy in Bangkok, whether this certificate, which is primarily for domestic proof, will be acceptable to the authorities in Canada when I arrive in Toronto, hopefully in 2 weeks. If it's not acceptable, and I fail in my attempts to get a yellow certificate, I guess I'll be forced to spend my first 2 weeks back home, stuck in some grotty hotel, within sight of my home, and family.

As I don't intend to ever go back to the UK, I'm fairly relaxed about what type of cert it is. So long as its acceptable to immigration when they inevitably require it to renew an extension. My kids are frequent international  travelers, or at least they use to be, for their work, so they will travel and I will stay put.   Its white colour (UK, Queens English  spelling) by the way. 

Edited by Pinetree

Got my second AZ jab on Monday. Mor Prom wouldn’t accept a number but I had to wait for a translation. It wasn’t the 13 number which was wrong, it was asking for my correct phone number. The phone number isn’t shown on the certificate, but it’s been noted wrong somewhere in the system, simply because I’ve had 3 calls from the hospital arranging the vaccine appointments. However, on the Line app, I just copied the QR thingy and the electronic photo came up. So now it’s on my phone, my tablet, even sent emails to myself at 2 different accounts, plus 10 photocopies filed away. If I lose track of that lot, I deserve everything I get

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

As I don't intend to ever go back to the UK, I'm fairly relaxed about what type of cert it is. So long as its acceptable to immigration when they inevitably require it to renew an extension. My kids are frequent international  travelers, or at least they use to be, for their work, so they will travel and I will stay put.   Its white colour (UK, Queens English  spelling) by the way. 

I share your intention never to return to the UK, especially whilst #10 is occupied by BoZo (I'm dual national... Brit and Canuck). I imagine that your certificate is the same as mine, it's only green when it's printed on a colour printer. It probably is labelled "(THAILAND CERTIFICATE OF COVID VACCINATION)". BTW, Canadians might use different words than Brits, but the spelling is strictly Queens English spelling.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davej said:

I'll reply to my own message, regarding Canada's acceptance of the green Covid Certificate. I just got a response from the Canadian embassy in Bangkok.

Their response was...

The photos or files of your proof of vaccination may include a QR code and must include text with:

your name
    the name of the government or organization who administered the vaccine;
    the brand name or any other information that identifies the vaccine that was administered
    the date(s) on which the vaccine(s) was (were) given

As long as your proof of vaccination follows the above requirements, it will be sufficient to enter Canada.

Hopefully this will help any fellow Canadians with the same questions that I had. Bottom line is that the green Covid Certificate is adequate as proof of vaccination.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 6:41 PM, Stevejm said:

You could always try to enter your desired appointment time and see what happens. I will try this in the coming days and see what transpires 

I just applied for mine today. You have to select where you want to collect the document and the available dates and times will be selectable. I couldn’t get an appointment until December 17 but that’s okay because I don’t fly until 22nd December. I think I could probably get away with the green certificate for my trip to UK but it won’t do any harm to have the book especially at the price of 50 Baht. You can track the progress of document preparation and see confirmation of the appointment in the app too