News Forum - Digital vaccine certificates available on MorProm app… If you can figure it out

Thaiger

On 9/3/2021 at 6:01 PM, Tatau1 said:

I have a paper and digital vaccine certificate, the digital is verified, but it is from the US.  I got vaccinated while in Hawai’i on personal business and am retired here.  Will these certificates be honored in Thailand?

Unless Thailand is planning on having no tourists, no new migrant workers, and nobody vaccinated abroad, the idea of only recognizing the Mor Prom app is a non-starter.

• Angry 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)

I am a Thai national (with duel citizenship) and have successfully received two doses of the Sinopharm vaccine. I was able to gain access to the official green/white certificate of vaccination on the MorPhrom app (no problem there). I'd like to how to get an official certificate of vaccination in English or what you might call an 'International vaccination certificate' for travel overseas. 

Haven't been able to find any information on this as of yet... 

There is no way I'll put a Thai or any government app on my phone. Phone tracks as is even though GPS in inactivated and my "smartphone" is dumbed down. If an attempt is made to force, then out comes the old, old Nokia that allows phone calls and sms. From back when few ladies even had phones. I grew up in a time when privacy mattered. I do need to get the yellow vaccination book because in all my moves over the many years I've lost my original. Sooner or later there will be an internationally recognized vaccine document/passport of some type and if you wish to travel you will have it showing recognized vaccine. 

I received my 2nd Pfizer today in Udon, very large crowd, farangs and Thais. Pretty well organized considering all people no matter what the jab were all together in one room and then separated out for the jabs. Getting the Certificate was a bit of a mess with people crowded together. I did not notice until after I had finished and was leaving that mine had the wrong address, no passport#, some unknown ID#, and was unsigned. It does have my name, sex, and DOB correct. I did not see anybody in front get a signed cert. so never thought about it, just hand over your paperwork, person then inputs computer, print out and bye. Now I have to get it corrected. 

On 9/3/2021 at 7:55 PM, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Something that this app did educate me on is that the dose I received was not  called Pfizer but under the brand name Comirnaty.

We addressed this in the vaccine thread.  Pfizer, the company, branded their vaccination "Cominarty" once it had reached full approval from the US FDA.

It's the same formulation, the same everything.

1 hour ago, larox8966 said:

I'd like to how to get an official certificate of vaccination in English or what you might call an 'International vaccination certificate' for travel overseas. 

We also talk about how to get your international yellow vaccination booklet in the Vaccines thread, as well.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Sgtsabai said:

There is no way I'll put a Thai or any government app on my phone. Phone tracks as is even though GPS in inactivated and my "smartphone" is dumbed down. If an attempt is made to force, then out comes the old, old Nokia that allows phone calls and sms. From back when few ladies even had phones. I grew up in a time when privacy mattered. I do need to get the yellow vaccination book because in all my moves over the many years I've lost my original. Sooner or later there will be an internationally recognized vaccine document/passport of some type and if you wish to travel you will have it showing recognized vaccine. 

I received my 2nd Pfizer today in Udon, very large crowd, farangs and Thais. Pretty well organized considering all people no matter what the jab were all together in one room and then separated out for the jabs. Getting the Certificate was a bit of a mess with people crowded together. I did not notice until after I had finished and was leaving that mine had the wrong address, no passport#, some unknown ID#, and was unsigned. It does have my name, sex, and DOB correct. I did not see anybody in front get a signed cert. so never thought about it, just hand over your paperwork, person then inputs computer, print out and bye. Now I have to get it corrected. 

Think you maybe a bit paranoid about being tracked and hate to tell you this but any phone with a sim card, yes even your old Nokia , will if need be able to locate your location within 50 metres of cell tower. The only way to guarentee your anonymity would be to buy a stack of burner phones and bin them daily, best to chuck them in the back of someone elses pickup

11 hours ago, larox8966 said:

Hello :)

I am a Thai national (with duel citizenship) and have successfully received two doses of the Sinopharm vaccine. I was able to gain access to the official green/white certificate of vaccination on the MorPhrom app (no problem there). I'd like to how to get an official certificate of vaccination in English or what you might call an 'International vaccination certificate' for travel overseas. 

Make sure wherever you're going will accept Sinopharm. Few western countries do.

19 hours ago, MrStretch said:

We addressed this in the vaccine thread.  Pfizer, the company, branded their vaccination "Cominarty" once it had reached full approval from the US FDA.

It's the same formulation, the same everything.

We also talk about how to get your international yellow vaccination booklet in the Vaccines thread, as well.

Yes, thank you :) Was able to get through to the website http://vacn.ddc.moph.go.th/check_register.php for vaccination passport booking, unfortunately fully booked before my flight on the 19th! My only option is for walk-ins that begin at 6:00am with limited spots everyday to try and get in >< Wondering if I could just use a translator to translate my Thai proof of vaccination certificate to achieve the same result... 

My wife and I are both Canadian citizens living in Rayong, although my wife is also Thai. We are hoping to return to Canada as soon as we are both fully vaccinated. I've had one shot of the Astra Zeneca vaccine, and I'm scheduled to get the second shot at the end of October. My wife has already had her 2 shots of AZ.

I'm confused about the Mor Prom app. I was able to login, for my wife, into this app, using her ID card, and I was able to download her green Covid-19 Vaccination record. I can't login myself to the Mor Prom app, I don't have a 13 digit number, I registered for vaccination at Rayong Hospital, and never received an appointment card, just notification through the Rayong Hospital website. Do I need to get a green Covid record for myself? I believe that the green Covid-19 record is purely for domestic use, is this correct?

We went to Rayong hospital today to inquire about vaccination certificates. They told us to wait until I've had my second shot, then return and they would issue a yellow vaccination book. Will this yellow book be sufficient as a verification of vaccination for our entry into Canada? or do we have to go to some office to get an additional vaccination certificate? I saw something on CCSA about 3 locations in Bangkok (including one at Suvarnabhumi airport) for issuance of vaccination certificates.

I enterd the 13 digit number from my vaccination certificate and my cell phone number.

I pressed submit and got a thai message i pressed ok and nothing happened.

Anyone help please?

49 minutes ago, Nivram said:

I pressed submit and got a thai message i pressed ok and nothing happened.

Anyone help please?

If it was on your phone, do what you did before, but when you get to “and got a Thai message “ take a screen shot . Then use google translate on the picture or just ask a Thai to translate it for you. Being a Thai made program it could be anything.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nivram said:

The message says please contact the hospital where I  got vaccinated.

Don't understand.

The hospital issued me the vaccination certificate with the ID number.

Did you try to scan your paper?For me that worked instantly.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:48 PM, davej said:

My wife and I are both Canadian citizens living in Rayong, although my wife is also Thai. We are hoping to return to Canada as soon as we are both fully vaccinated. I've had one shot of the Astra Zeneca vaccine, and I'm scheduled to get the second shot at the end of October. My wife has already had her 2 shots of AZ.

I'm confused about the Mor Prom app. I was able to login, for my wife, into this app, using her ID card, and I was able to download her green Covid-19 Vaccination record. I can't login myself to the Mor Prom app, I don't have a 13 digit number, I registered for vaccination at Rayong Hospital, and never received an appointment card, just notification through the Rayong Hospital website. Do I need to get a green Covid record for myself? I believe that the green Covid-19 record is purely for domestic use, is this correct?

We went to Rayong hospital today to inquire about vaccination certificates. They told us to wait until I've had my second shot, then return and they would issue a yellow vaccination book. Will this yellow book be sufficient as a verification of vaccination for our entry into Canada? or do we have to go to some office to get an additional vaccination certificate? I saw something on CCSA about 3 locations in Bangkok (including one at Suvarnabhumi airport) for issuance of vaccination certificates.

I note that nobody has replied to you so this is what I think for what it’s worth.

1) You need to check what the Canadian authorities require for entry as that will determine what evidence of vaccination you will need.

2) It is likely that certification issued by a government authority will be required. Thailand and UK authorities require government issued certificates not private hospital or other non governmental certificates.

3) The certificates issued by Thailand health authorities are issued at 3 locations in Bangkok and you can find details of the process on another thread on this forum.

Hope this helps 

Morprom requires you to input not only the ID number, but also the telephone number you gave the hospital where you registered for the vaccine.

Then they will send you an OTP number to enter.

Then you can create your own password.

Rather simple I think, I had no problem.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Does anyone know if you can print the vaccination certificate from the Morprom app?

Tried all manner of logical ways . The only way I found was just scanning my screen and saving it as a pdf, then it can be printed.

Hello everyone.Can someone help me where to get the covid vaccine certificate? There something wrong with the information in the app.My passport number is wrong and I don't know why.Does anyone knows where to get the printed certificate?I'm going to bangkok next week.Thank you for your help.

19 minutes ago, Criselda said:

Hello everyone.Can someone help me where to get the covid vaccine certificate? There something wrong with the information in the app.My passport number is wrong and I don't know why.Does anyone knows where to get the printed certificate?I'm going to bangkok next week.Thank you for your help.

Don't know if the vaccination site where you were jabbed is still operating, but their registration desk is your best option. They can tell you where to get the certificate as well. Usually takes up to 5 days I'm told.

On 10/15/2021 at 9:41 PM, Criselda said:

Go to the hospital that vaccinated you, or if you were jabbed in a mall or similar then check the paperwork you have to see what hospital was responsible and go there.  They should be able to correct the details for you if you show them whatever paperwork you have and your passport, and they will normally be able to give you the covid vaccination certificate on the spot, with QR code and an allocated ID code (unless you already have one) although there may be a delay waiting for a doctor to sign and stamp it.

As all the information is now held centrally by the MOPH Immunization Centre, technically you should be able to do this at any hospital but I'm sure it will be far easier if you go to the vaccinating hospital.

• 2 weeks later...

I can login to the Mor Prom app now, having just got my 13 digit number. I can access the green vaccination certificate, and take a copy of that. I also see an option to get an international certificate. I entered all the details on this part of the app, and got to the options for delivery of the certificate. Those options are to pick up the certificate, have it sent by mail, or get the eCertificate by email. Unfortunately, the later 2 checkboxes are greyed out, does anybody know why the option to get an eCertificate is not accessible at the moment. If I go for the first option, where do I pick up the certificate?

11 hours ago, davej said:

I can login to the Mor Prom app now, having just got my 13 digit number. I can access the green vaccination certificate, and take a copy of that. I also see an option to get an international certificate. I entered all the details on this part of the app, and got to the options for delivery of the certificate. Those options are to pick up the certificate, have it sent by mail, or get the eCertificate by email. Unfortunately, the later 2 checkboxes are greyed out, does anybody know why the option to get an eCertificate is not accessible at the moment. If I go for the first option, where do I pick up the certificate?

You can select the location where you you want to collect the certificate in the drop down list near the end of the data input section. The locations are listed in thai and English