News Forum - PM Prayut accused of cash bribes to MPs for censure support

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Paulw said:

I believe your overseas posts just hurt Thailand as a nation?? Yes the corruption here is out of control and very sadly it seems to be a way of life for those in power or are Hi Sos who buy their way in or out of a situation. So support the young people who are protesting about Thai leadership in a responsible manner and don't knock Thailand as a nation, I consider it a privilege to live here! 

While I agree with supporting the youth, Thailand as a nation deserves major egg on it's face, and total condemnation, on any and all levels, by whoever can muster it up. I love the people, but despise the leadership. Many times when I am critical of America, it is about the leadership and policy, not necessarily the people. Many of us have thick skin. We can handle it!

• Like 1
  • Cool 2

On 9/2/2021 at 8:48 PM, bushav8r said:

This censure debate could prove to be more interesting than the previous ones.  There may be a lot more money changing hands than what is suggested in this article.  Nothing will likely  become of it,  but there are reports of some sort of rebellion within the coalition.  May the biggest bribes win.

One can always sell flour.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, bushav8r said:

you might have "higher" expectations  if you are able to bake your bread in a laundromat..

It could end up a bit wishy washy though