News Forum - Good Morning Thailand | End of the curfew? Anutin defends vaccine rollout | September 2

Thaiger

Ending the nightly curfew in “dark red” provinces is under consideration – a passing comment from the PM Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday. Minister of Public Health Anutin has responded in defence of himself and in praise of the government’s apparently competent handling of the Covid-19 crisis. Police have taken into custody 2 suspects accused of beating a 23 year old coffee shop employee in Si Racha in Chon Buri on Monday. Watch out, ‘Mu’, a new Covid-19 variant that may be resistant to vaccines, is making headlines as a new “variant of interest” according to the World Health Organisation.

The post Good Morning Thailand | End of the curfew? Anutin defends vaccine rollout | September 2 appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Will you Khun Anutin tell the people of Thailand what vaccine you and your PM was administered with ?? and inform them why you are still buying a very expensive vaccine that has a poor percentage rate against the Delta strain.

• Like 3

Just now, vlad said:

Will you Khun Anutin tell the people of Thailand what vaccine you and your PM was administered with ?? and inform them why you are still buying a very expensive vaccine that has a poor percentage rate against the Delta strain.

Well more to the point, when did his friends and cronies 1st receive their vax ? Bet it was well ahead of the rest of the population 99.9% who were more at risk due to age and/or underlying health problems then they were.

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well more to the point, when did his friends and cronies 1st receive their vax ? Bet it was well ahead of the rest of the population 99.9% who were more at risk due to age and/or underlying health problems then they were.

Plus, if they tell you, would you believe them?

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Plus, if they tell you, would you believe them?

Possibly if they said between 18th Nov 2020 and 24th Dec 2020 I actually would.

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Possibly if they said between 18th Nov 2020 and 24th Dec 2020 I actually would.

Sure, but that's not what they are going to say 😉

Just now, Bob20 said:

Sure, but that's not what they are going to say 😉

Possibly not but you said "Plus, if they tell you, would you believe them?" so I just quoted dates that should they confirm I would have believed them. 

46 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Anutin has responded in defence of himself and in praise of the government’s apparently competent handling of the Covid-19 crisis.

BIGGEST load of hogwash i have seen in a while, governments apparent competent handling, nearly peed myself reading that nonsense.

A more incompetent/ useless load of idiots would be almost impossible to find.

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Possibly not but you said "Plus, if they tell you, would you believe them?" so I just quoted dates that should they confirm I would have believed them. 

I know 🤭 Got out the wrong side of the bed today? Or stressed from arguing online? You seem more irritable today.

Just now, colinneil said:

BIGGEST load of hogwash i have seen in a while, governments apparent competent handling, nearly peed myself reading that nonsense.

A more incompetent/ useless load of idiots would be almost impossible to find.

Well when it comes to lies and self praise isn't Thailand the Hub of it ?

Just now, Bob20 said:

I know 🤭 Got out the wrong side of the bed today? Or stressed from arguing online? You seem more irritable today.

Takes 2 to tango, both of you are doing exactly the same, you know pot..... kettle black.

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

Not at all, just answered a question you put to us literally. Now had you have asked the question "Would I believe anything that the government say" that would have received a different reply no doubt.

But just to ensure 100% clarity this is what I said

Well more to the point, when did his friends and cronies 1st receive their vax ? Bet it was well ahead of the rest of the population 99.9% 

Your reply was

"Plus, if they tell you, would you believe them?"

To which I responded

"Possibly if they said between 18th Nov 2020 and 24th Dec 2020 I actually would."

So getting out of the wrong side of the bed is just your misinterpretation of my reply or else a defensive comment for asking the wrong question initially.

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

Not at all, just answered a question you put to us literally. Now had you have asked the question "Would I believe anything that the government say" that would have received a different reply no doubt.

But just to ensure 100% clarity this is what I said

Well more to the point, when did his friends and cronies 1st receive their vax ? Bet it was well ahead of the rest of the population 99.9% 

Your reply was

"Plus, if they tell you, would you believe them?"

To which I responded

"Possibly if they said between 18th Nov 2020 and 24th Dec 2020 I actually would."

So getting out of the wrong side of the bed is just your misinterpretation of my reply or else a defensive comment for asking the wrong question initially.

Never mind.

I can read, I just notice a different tone in your messages, actually continued in this last reply.

Have a cuppa. Not arguing. It was meant ironically from the start.

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

Never mind.

I can read, I just notice a different tone in your messages, actually continued in this last reply.

Have a cuppa. Not arguing. It was meant ironically from the start.

Agreed, sometime it is understanding the simple statements that escape people isn't it ?

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Well, you can bet on that. The principle practice of plutocracies. Any actions have little to do with the people.