News Forum - Study: recovery from Covid-19 gives more immunity than Pfizer

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Oh I know Bob, I know.

I love your use of the word “accidentally” in your post. Your use of the words “very small”, not so much.

But on the whole, we kind of agree. And that’s a beautiful thing.

I'm in a good mood.

How about "inadvertently" and "small"?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I'm in a good mood.

How about "inadvertently" and "small"?

I’ll accept “inadvertently” but I wish to change “small” to “considerable”. 

This is real progress, Bob, real progress.

• Cool 1

1 minute ago, BigHewer said:

I’ll accept “inadvertently” but I wish to change “small” to “considerable”. 

This is real progress, Bob, real progress.

I'm not in thát much of a good mood haha.

The advantage isn't really considerable and this research, for now, falls into oblivion when compared to what we have for the other side. But we can talk again later ☺️

5 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I'm not in thát much of a good mood haha.

The advantage isn't really considerable and this research, for now, falls into oblivion when compared to what we have for the other side. But we can talk again later ☺️

I knew “considerable” might be putting the boat out a bit too far for you Bob, despite your good mood. I have my view and you are entitled to yours.

But yes, we shall talk again. It goes without saying, but thank you for your civil conduct.

On 9/2/2021 at 3:44 AM, Soidog said:

I never imagined anything else. Of course your body will create better defences against future infection having had the virus compared to vaccination. Your body creates around 28 different defences against Covid having had the virus, whereas protection through vaccination attacks one or two elements of the virus. Nothing new or surprising in that as far as I can see. 

I think that is a reasonable viewpoint but, of course, in contracting Covid the first time unvaccinated you risk death, organ damage and long term disability.  By contrast the risks from taking pretty much any approved vaccine is very small.