News Forum - Regulations for flights between “dark red” provinces set

Thaiger

3 hours ago, Faz said:

Your interpretation is different than mine.
The new regulations apply if flying between dark red zones

The 29 “dark red” provinces consist of: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Narathiwat, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachinburi, Ayutthaya, Phetchaburi, Battani, Phetchabun, Yala, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Lop Buri, Songkhla, Singburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Songkhram, Samut Sakhon, Saraburi, Suphanburi, Tak and Ang Thong.

The CAAT says passengers flying between these dark red provinces must stick to these regulations:

Phitsanulok, Chumphon: Download tracing app. 14 days in a state quarantine facility.

Phuket, Krabi: Download tracing app. Show negative Covid result via either an RT-PCR or an antigen test kit to be performed by a doctor. Show a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 vaccine doses, or they were infected but recovered from Covid in the last 90 days.

Prachuap Khiri Khan, Trang: Download tracing app. Show a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine, or they were infected but recovered from Covid in the last 90 days.

Phrae, Nan, Sakon Nakhon, Udon Thani, Chiang Mai, and Buri Ram: Download tracing app. Show a certificate that verifies that the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine. A Covid test may be necessary on arrival

Khon Kaen, Ubon Ratchathani, and Lampang: Download tracing app. Show a negative Covid test result from an RT-PCR test. Show certificate that verifies the travels has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine.

Chiang Rai, Songkhla, Nakhon Phanom, Ranong and Nakhon Si Thammarat: Download tracing app. Show a negative Covid test result from an RT-PCR test or ATK that is performed by a doctor. Present a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine.

Surat Thani: Download tracing app.

Bangkok, Loei, Narathiwat and Rayong: No extra regulations have been announced.

The CAAT also says that all airlines can take up to 75% of their passenger capacity, which was previously set at 50%. They add that food and drinks on the flight are not allowed.

“According to the Airports of Thailand, or AOT, domestic travel will resume with some restrictions. Air passengers will still have to comply with the various restrictions imposed by destination airports… from the use of some tracking mobile apps to full vaccination certificates to show about the Covid-19 test results of the passenger.”

Your message makes no sense. You say “….flying BETWEEN (my capitals) these dark red provinces…” then go on to list a whole lot of provinces that are not dark red but still require full vaccination certificates. My original point holds.

18 minutes ago, Leeshard said:

Your message makes no sense. You say “….flying BETWEEN (my capitals) these dark red provinces…” then go on to list a whole lot of provinces that are not dark red but still require full vaccination certificates. My original point holds.

Read the full article;

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/regulations-for-flights-between-dark-red-provinces-set

16 hours ago, Leeshard said:

I agree and no matter how much the full post  is read, mentioned are provinces not in the "dark red" but the headline specifically states "flights between dark red provinces" so something is amiss  somewhere or else the headline is in correct. The first item quoting Phitsanulok/Chumphon, the former not designated as a dark red zone so will be interested to hear why that is mentioned.