A leading anti-mask protestor has died in Texas from Covid-19.

Andrew Reeve

My god, this has been going on for days. It has been quite entertaining. None of you are scientists. It is a difficult topic with many variables. The mNRA vax are untested on humans, so maybe should not be used. But old people have a high risk of death from covid so maybe risk it. If someone tried to jab my 8 year old i would do anything i could to prevent it as the risk of death from covid at that age is 0.00004% which is less than the risk from a vax. All i'm saying is it is nuanced

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Hi BigHewer, I hadn't realised we were at odds? But just a slight correction. I'm not a pro- vaxxer. I leave everyone their own choice.

All good Bob20, all good. I like your input because I like to see a different perspective. And like I said, you’re always civil about it. That was why I mentioned you. Apologies if that came across the wrong way, it was meant to illustrate, even though I disagree with you sometimes, that you’re always decent about it. Plus, I kind of like that CCC squad moniker :) 

And yep, you’ve hit the nail on the head. I leave everyone their own choice too and that’s how it should be. Without pressure or harassment.

Case in point, my 16 year old son was the first one in my extended family to get the jabs. None of us tried to talk him out of it. Each to their own.

54 minutes ago, Faz said:

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity
https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

As of this week, 72% of the adult population in the United States have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. While this progress represents a marked achievement in vaccinations that has led to steep declines in COVID-19 cases and deaths, vaccination coverage—and the protections provided by it—remains uneven across the country. With the growing spread of the more transmissible Delta variant, cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are once again rising, largely among unvaccinated people. While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

Hey... look at that, they finally found one. They finally found ONE anti-masker who died of Covid19. How many people have died wearing masks? News flash people do die of covid19 mask or no mask, just like they die of the flu that is on par with covid. No...the flu is not on par with covid? Ok. Let's put things into context here in Thailand. How many people die of that other airborne virus vector called Vector-Borne disease? How many? Compare death counts for vector-borne disease and Covid for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcambl61 said:

Apparently, I was told that by many leftists on several occasions. 

Why the farang want to argue left and right political about a virus? 

The virus not care political. 

Is medical problem. 

it not help, the countrys with the most death rates is farang countries. 

Listen to the doctor. Not listen to politics. Work together is better. 

1291C074-75D6-4ED9-8F9F-5A5A808A7C01.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

Wow, enlightening data there @mcambl61. Hopefully your concerns will be heard.

Let’s get those at risk folks vaccinated sharpish, especially with that variant spreading, as you mention.

Or have I misinterpreted the point of this post?

• Cool 1

35 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Case in point, my 16 year old son was the first one in my extended family to get the jabs. None of us tried to talk him out of it. Each to their own.

Which aspect of my post do you find funny @mcambl61just wondering?

1 hour ago, DiggR said:

Really, nice tangent of whataboutism. Your opinion is just that, misguided and misinformed as it is.

Okay then let Thailand open up! No vaccines required. No need to check CHY-NA virus with either PCR or ATK. No face masks and no social distancing. Just walk right in along with their entire family. 

No problem right?

6 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Okay then let Thailand open up! No vaccines required. No need to check CHY-NA virus with either PCR or ATK. No face masks and no social distancing. Just walk right in along with their entire family. 

No problem right?

You’re very close to perfection there. I like it. Maybe (northern) summer ‘23.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

Just like a typical leftist that wants people to die who don't follow their rules. Nothing is less liberal in thought than a liberal. 

What a joke. 

thats the funniest answer i have heard for a long time have you finally stooped that low that you now bring Natzi comments to a thread mcambl61 your making an ass of yourself and making out your a thicko with comments like this stick to your little corner and let members debate your not wanted thats why your blocked by a few.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigHewer said:

And you’re taking this out on me? Why didn’t you say that in the first place instead of that drivel that you posted?

I have been at odds on this forum with some of the pro-vax crowd. But, credit to them, the likes of @Bob20post things that I mostly disagree with, but they’re civil and have a sense of humor. The pro-vaxxers must be loving this, two CCC squad members going at it.

I think something in my post triggered an emotional reaction in you somewhere. I can’t account for it, but good luck nonetheless.

Its called taking the piss Big Hewer captian cvid and his little crew cannot debate so they come with little silly threads hoping for a bite to keep them going. Don't respond to them.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

No problem right?

Your talking out of your arse 9s no 1 with an inch of intelligence will go where a pandemic is rife come on ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gummy said:

The fact is this anti vaxer anti mask buffoon died, good enough surely.

More so, the anxious attention that such a random story regarding a random guy is receiving or even receives is quite perplexing. These types are less than valuable within the society.

This thread has little to do with anything with the exception that it lends to those who wish to promote their highly invented political identities to do so. 

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Your talking out of your arse 9s no 1 with an inch of intelligence will go where a pandemic is rife come on ????

Can’t speak for 9s but I think that post was tongue in cheek?

12 minutes ago, vlad said:

18 minutes ago, vlad said:

Its called taking the piss Big Hewer captian cvid and his little crew cannot debate so they come with little silly threads hoping for a bite to keep them going. Don't respond to them.

25 minutes ago, vlad said:

thats the funniest answer i have heard for a long time have you finally stooped that low that you now bring Natzi comments to a thread mcambl61 your making an ass of yourself and making out your a thicko with comments like this stick to your little corner and let members debate your not wanted thats why your blocked by a few.

So, you're not feeling too strongly about it then? 😉

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

So, you're not feeling too strongly about it then? 😉

I do actually bob 20 its just showing how stupid they are. There not interested in the post, there just Trolling because theY cannot debate. All they want to do is wind up members. Im just waiting for the old its Bidens fault or the other who i cant remember bob, you know who i mean the 0ne that served 1 term got in peached twice. Oh and he told them that injecting bleach " Could work " lol.

Edited by vlad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, vlad said:

I do actually bob 20 its just showing how stupid they are there not interested in the post there just Trolling because the cannot debate all they want to do is wind up members im just waiting for the old its Bidens fault or the other who i cant remember bob, you know who i mean the 0ne that served 1 term got in peached twice, oh and he told them that injecting bleach " Could work " lol.

I know, I was being ironic 🤣. Calm down, don't have a coronary. Covid is bad enough 😉

19 hours ago, AdamX said:

What if someone said this about a mask wearer dying of covid.

Would you feel the same?

You’re completely missing the point that the non mask wearer was knowingly contributing to his own demise whilst potentially endangering others that weren’t so stupid - that’s why sympathy will be thin on the ground. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Hey... look at that, they finally found one. They finally found ONE anti-masker who died of Covid19. How many people have died wearing masks? News flash people do die of covid19 mask or no mask, just like they die of the flu that is on par with covid. No...the flu is not on par with covid? Ok. Let's put things into context here in Thailand. How many people die of that other airborne virus vector called Vector-Borne disease? How many? Compare death counts for vector-borne disease and Covid for me. 

One ??? 

Are you sure you want to go there ? At least do a couple of minutes of looking that up! 

9 hours ago, BigHewer said:

A lot of people think it’s a sign of strength, a badge of honor, to stick to your beliefs no matter what. In fact, “doubling down” is a natural human reaction when faced with contradicting evidence.

The reality is that is takes more strength to change your mind than be loyal to your beliefs. But there is still a stigma attached to doing so. 

I personally know two staunch conservatives who secretly got vaccinated while still claiming they’re not getting it. They don’t want to be vilified by their communities.

I wonder if it goes the other way in pro-vaxxer circles? Who knows. But it seems peer pressure and the pressure to not “flip flop” is extremely powerful.

In every single anti vaxxer there is a voice telling them to get the vaccine and they have to fight it everyday (or as you suggest actually get the vaccine then rally against it!) I guarantee it.

No intelligent sane person would knowingly not get it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

One ??? 

Are you sure you want to go there ? At least do a couple of minutes of looking that up! 

Get over yourself... In my post I said people die no matter whether you're wearing the mask or not. The point was and is... another disingenuous article trying to make a political point out of a single activist that died of covid. Go ahead and go there if you want... Lol.

2 hours ago, Benroon said:
22 hours ago, AdamX said:

What if someone said this about a mask wearer dying of covid.

Would you feel the same?

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

You’re completely missing the point that the non mask wearer was knowingly contributing to his own demise whilst potentially endangering others that weren’t so stupid - that’s why sympathy will be thin on the ground. 

Two points

1. Would it be ok to ridicule over the hundreds of thousands of mask wearers who die with/off Covid because they believe a porous strip of tissue paper will prevent death?

2, Would it be ok to gloat over the people who died from blood clots soon after knowingly being injected with a vaccine that has been proven to cause lethal blood clots?

As much one can disagree with the forever-lockdown-forced-vaxers (FLFV), I would call out cheerleaders for death for the sad and petty people that they are

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Hey... look at that, they finally found one. They finally found ONE anti-masker who died of Covid19. How many people have died wearing masks?

One?  Every day there are stories about anti maskers and anti vaxxers that are dying of Covid.

If you aren't seeing them, it's obvious the algorithms are working for you and only feeding you the pablum you are already consuming.

@AdamXComparing the unfortunate few who have a negative reaction to the vaccine or those that catch the virus, though they wear masks, to those that openly and willingly fly in the face of the best advice medical officials can give is like comparing apples and oranges.  

It's not logical, though I am thoroughly convinced you think it is.

Edited by MrStretch
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

One?  Every day there are stories about anti maskers and anti vaxxers that are dying of Covid.

If you aren't seeing them, it's obvious the algorithms are working for you and only feeding you the pablum you are already consuming.

@AdamXComparing the unfortunate few who have a negative reaction to the vaccine or those that catch the virus, though they wear masks, to those that openly and willingly fly in the face of the best advice medical officials can give is like comparing apples and oranges.  

It's not logical, though I am thoroughly convinced you think it is.

This should keep them going for a few hours... 

https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Benroon said:

In every single anti vaxxer there is a voice telling them to get the vaccine and they have to fight it everyday (or as you suggest actually get the vaccine then rally against it!) I guarantee it.

No intelligent sane person would knowingly not get it. 

Guess I am not intelligent nor sane then, as I will NOT take the vax.  I have my reasons for that decision after having done extensive research on the subject.  And my choice is not poltically influenced (the virus doesn't have a leftist-rightist or middle-of-the-road preference).  Also I do not deny anybody's right to 'go for it' > your body your choice.  But I do get pissed off when being coerced to take the jab with non-arguments like 'killing Granny', 'selfish behavior', 'do your civic duty' or that totally twisted 'follow the science'.