News Forum - Thitisan denies all accusations against him

Thaiger

43 minutes ago, Soidog said:

That’s correct. So he will either walk free or suddenly “commit suicide” while awaiting trial…

I said something very similar to my wife today.

They will say he has been found dead in his cell apparently suicide.

A body not his will be quickly cremated before anyone has chance to identify the body.

Meanwhile he has a new identity all the money he needs and of course his freedom.

Probably a future in politics lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's s way to smug to " commit suicide" as he is obviously  being groomed for a top tier job going by his present rank at his age.

He will walk with a slapped wrist and continue upwards after showing appropriate  thanks to those above. 

The truth wont get in the way when money talks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiggR said:

Somehow l missed the decree that circuses are exempt from lockdown mandates.

Must be a SHA+ from Phuket.

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

So he could keep any car imported into Thailand and all he had to do was to query the price and tax paid ?

Someone declares how mucg a car is worth and pays tax, he disputes the cars worth and confiscates the car , he then gets 40 % of its value and uses that money to buy the car at an auction 

That is theft legalized 

Looks that way. 

He’s doing what is considered normal and expected here.  This behavior, just like the “Boss”, is normal here and passed on in this society.  As a farang, the same is true.  You are no different than the shake down that left someone dead.  You can not win SO do not mess with ignorance here.  You will lose.  And yes, he’ll keep all the high end cars he got from shaking down others but that’s ok here.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Craig said:

He’s doing what is considered normal and expected here.  This behavior, just like the “Boss”, is normal here and passed on in this society.  As a farang, the same is true.  You are no different than the shake down that left someone dead.  You can not win SO do not mess with ignorance here.  You will lose.  And yes, he’ll keep all the high end cars he got from shaking down others but that’s ok here.  

And perhaps gather a sort of twisted martyrdom as a cult figure in some fashion or another. 

Looking forward to the autobiography.

10 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Looks that way. 

Yep - and if anyone thinks he is/was the only corrupt cop with friends in high places, then  they are very much mistaken. This is endemic in Thailand, and many parts of SEAsia - graft and corruption are the way of life.

The good thing is that (at last) the western world's media are starting to take a look at a country that used to 'host' a lot of their people, and therefore those people are interested in the stories coming out about that country.  If the western media continues with its attention, and there is a lot to grab their attention, then the pressure will build up - and that is when things change (maybe).   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Completely true because when corruption and depravity are consider normal for the very top echelons of society in Thailand than they act as role models for those below them and hence strive to be similar as it is considered normal practice. As I have said before to kill a snake you have to cut it's head off and the same goes for corruption and depravity - Cut it off at the very top to show an example of those below.

3 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Yep - and if anyone thinks he is/was the only corrupt cop with friends in high places, then  they are very much mistaken. This is endemic in Thailand, and many parts of SEAsia - graft and corruption are the way of life.

The good thing is that (at last) the western world's media are starting to take a look at a country that used to 'host' a lot of their people, and therefore those people are interested in the stories coming out about that country.  If the western media continues with its attention, and there is a lot to grab their attention, then the pressure will build up - and that is when things change (maybe).   

Hard to tell. Too much pressure from the Western world might make them turn to the red beast who will for the time being overlook anything they do in order to get more of a CCP foot in the Thai door for control. The CCP are a bunch of false turds when it comes to honestly and what they really are trying to get and control own in the end. The good thing is the good Thai people are getting more up in arms through social media information, and world condemnation and support for what they also see and feel is a very strong good point. From what I can see through even the eyes of my kids and family is there certainly is an awakening going on, but the harsh thing they see as reality is it is near to impossible to change it as it is so imbedded and dug in.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 1:32 PM, Thaiger said:

Thitisan Utthanaphon is denying all accusations against him concerning his role in the alleged torture murder of a suspect in police custody in northern Thailand’s Nakhon Sawan’s Muang police station, says his lawyer. Thitisan’s lawyer, Chokechai Angkaew, says Thitisan denied the accusations while he was being questioned. Chokechai adds that Thitisan, AKA “Jo Ferrari” has vowed to fight the case in court. Last Thursday, Thitisan admitted to ordering the suffocation of the suspect, Chiraphong Thanapat, with a plastic bag while the man was being interrogated. Thitisan claimed his intention was to extract information from the suspect and that it wasn’t […]

The post Thitisan denies all accusations against him appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This guy is a bigger joke than "Big Joke" and guilty as sin! Lets see if the general allows him to wiggle out of this with all his BS stories. I hope Thai social media get onto to this big time and show their crooked RTP that this kind of behaviour is not acceptable! So the plastic bag was to entice the murdered man to agree to pay THB 2m for both himself and his girlfriend and Bigger than big joke says it was for more information. Its on CCTV so surely they know exactly what was discussed. And the doctor at the hospital for falsifying evidence knowing full well it wasn't a drug overdose, these people need to be held accountable but given past & present history I doubt that's about to happen despite the generals election pledge to the people of stamping out corruption! Just remember Thailand the world is watching!

• Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 2:18 PM, HolyCowCm said:

Hard to tell. Too much pressure from the Western world might make them turn to the red beast who will for the time being overlook anything they do in order to get more of a CCP foot in the Thai door for control. The CCP are a bunch of false turds when it comes to honestly and what they really are trying to get and control own in the end. The good thing is the good Thai people are getting more up in arms through social media information, and world condemnation and support for what they also see and feel is a very strong good point. From what I can see through even the eyes of my kids and family is there certainly is an awakening going on, but the harsh thing they see as reality is it is near to impossible to change it as it is so imbedded and dug in.

I hear you mate, and I also worry about the CCP taking advantage and also the Junta going to them for help. But the 'awakening' is happening and there is not a lot the Junta can do. Unlike China, Thailand is totally reliant on the western world for trade and tourists, and unlike China they are not too hard to boycott. My Thai wife's family and all their friends are (finally) taking an interest in the people that are governing them, and they do not like what they are seeing and hearing. The Junta is in serious trouble in the next elections, and an opposition that is organised and takes to the election a rational platform of change, will win in a landslide.  But can they get organised and put together an acceptable platform? That is the million dollar question - and that is why they fear Thitisan so much. 

5 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

I hear you mate, and I also worry about the CCP taking advantage and also the Junta going to them for help. But the 'awakening' is happening and there is not a lot the Junta can do. Unlike China, Thailand is totally reliant on the western world for trade and tourists, and unlike China they are not too hard to boycott. My Thai wife's family and all their friends are (finally) taking an interest in the people that are governing them, and they do not like what they are seeing and hearing. The Junta is in serious trouble in the next elections, and an opposition that is organised and takes to the election a rational platform of change, will win in a landslide.  But can they get organised and put together an acceptable platform? That is the million dollar question - and that is why they fear Thitisan so much. 

That's not how things work here.

The power elite find a way to manipulate most everything their way.

Next election?😅

Organised opposition? 🤣

26 minutes ago, Rain said:

That's not how things work here.

The power elite find a way to manipulate most everything their way.

Next election?😅

Organised opposition? 🤣

Yeh - I know 😏   But Thailand is right now going through some serious 'social changes' - and when those things happen in a society, there is often changes as a result.  Call me an optimist, and I will say 'guilty as charged'.  Fingers crossed 😃

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

It seems that strong candidates that oppose them are taken out for something and sidelined. It is how they can get the who to interpret and contort the laws and rules for them and the opposition. Doesn't look promising next election either. Watch them redraw the voting boundaries yet again if haven't 100% already to their satisfaction.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 2:08 PM, Pompies said:

[...] There are so many top & lower rank cops who he could bring down that the whole RTP publicity machine will be used to try to protect him. [...]

But even in the US, they found a better way to clean that up, if I am looking at the Epstein case. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

It seems that strong candidates that oppose them are taken out for something and sidelined. It is how they can get the who to interpret and contort the laws and rules for them and the opposition. Doesn't look promising next election either. Watch them redraw the voting boundaries yet again if haven't 100% already to their satisfaction.

They will certainly try - that is for sure.  But if the western world  media applies pressure and therefore the Govts, then subsequently tourism and trade will be threatened/affected.  Those that have a lot to lose in Thailand will be extremely keen to ensure that any trade and tourism embargo does not go ahead if the Junta does what you say.  Last time around those with 'a lot to lose' had very little pain when the Junta took over (part of the deal) - but because of Covid this is the first time they have experienced serious pain for a long period (more than even in the 90s crash).  Things are tough now in Thailand for everyone except the uber elite, and a further threat of trade and tourism embargos from the west will have an effect on those with a lot to lose.  Sure - there is always the opportunity for the Junta to go full monty China - but the elite know that is a path that will eventually lead to their own destruction. The Junta is not trying to open up Thailand to tourism for the ordinary people, they are doing it to stop their wealthy supporters deserting them over the next few years.