News Forum - Fears police chief Thitisan won’t be held accountable for murder

Thaiger

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

And if you cannot read thai or talk please not say what most Thais are thinking at the moment . 

I didn't.

I said most of the educated Thais I know, thank you very much.

And if you cannot read English very well, perhaps you shouldn't be criticizing what English speakers are saying at the moment. 

Edited by MrStretch

4 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

I didn't.

I said most of the educated Thais I know, thank you very much.

And if you cannot read English very well, perhaps you shouldn't be criticizing what English speakers are saying at the moment. 

Sorry I am not a native english speaker. This opinionion you wrote me are of the hardcore salim and is a extremist minority. They are not popular at the moment and the majority of Thais have not their opinion and they distance themself from them or even apologize if they were with them before and feel shameful about it. The educated I know do not share their opinion and have morals. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, vlad said:

Never a chance of him being convicted he will be back in the office on Monday. Who they gonna believe a druggie loser or a high up RTP officer.

I'm still waiting for the druggie loser to make a complaint.....

Mean while armored cars and tanks are rolling into Bangkok.

Just for training and nothing else,did i hear the same 7 years ago?

I did,i did!

Interesting times for sure!

• Cool 1

Prayuth promised to root out the corruption. Remember that, Little P.? 7 long years ago. 

They have never addressed human trafficking, sex slavery, and abuse in the fishing industry. 
They have never addressed corruption, on any level. 
They have never addressed police reform. These mafia clowns just run their franchises, and are above the law. Any and all laws. 
They have never addressed the multitude of air, water and other environmental issues. 
They have never addressed public or traffic safety. 

They appoint based solely on cronyism, and never consider merit, talent, or experience. And this has led to the current catastrophic state of the economy, the Covid response, and the sabotage and destruction of the once vital tourism industry. 

Prayuth and this administration are the do nothing people. Their sole purpose is to protect the elite, the super rich, corporations, the police, immigration, customs, and those currently in power. Nothing else matters to these dinosaurs. 

And Thailand will pay the price for this failed regime for years to come. Woe are the people of Thailand. 

They justly deserve all the criticism, humiliation and shame that can be heaped upon them. 

Out with the dinosaurs. In with the youth! 

202011asia_thailand_watercannon.jpg.webp

1 hour ago, birdman said:

Mean while armored cars and tanks are rolling into Bangkok.

Just for training and nothing else,did i hear the same 7 years ago?

I did,i did!

Interesting times for sure!

Road Barriers gone up in Chiang Mai

23 hours ago, Thaiger said:

I swear by the amulet around my neck that I have never been involved in corruption

You mean the amulet you buy with crook, extortion money???

The amulet is as much worth as his words... NOTHING, GARBAGE

Many-fear-Thitisan-Jo-Ferrari-will-escape-punishment.webp

Edited by Paco
  • Cool 1

He will be given bail, to live with his brother who is in the army and be of good behaviour, then get 12 months reduced to time served, leave the police force on a full pension, stand for Parliament and be a Minister.

• Cool 1

For me it sounds trustworthy, that he “swear by the amulet around my neck that I have never been involved in corruption.” I mean, he could have said "I swear by the life of my neighbours cat" or something like, but the amulet was his. I believe him.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bernhard said:

For me it sounds trustworthy, that he “swear by the amulet around my neck that I have never been involved in corruption.” I mean, he could have said "I swear by the life of my neighbours cat" or something like, but the amulet was his. I believe him.

Looking for a job in the RTP?

5 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Looking for a job in the RTP?

I have heard, but I am not sure, that understanding irony has some correlation with ... forgotten the word. Was it irony or ironing? I am not sure any more.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, UncleBobL said:

He will be given bail, to live with his brother who is in the army and be of good behaviour, then get 12 months reduced to time served, leave the police force on a full pension, stand for Parliament and be a Minister.

Yes, frighteningly likely predictions, there. And your debut post, too, so thanks for that!

Hello, UncleBobL and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

9 hours ago, Bernhard said:

I have heard, but I am not sure, that understanding irony has some correlation with ... forgotten the word. Was it irony or ironing? I am not sure any more.

Yes, but the irony in my post seems to have escaped you 😉