News Forum - Court approves Thitisan custody extension, investigate further

Thaiger

As police in the Crime Suppression Division continue their investigation into Pol Col Thitisan “Jo Ferrari” Utthanaphon, the Nakhon Sawan court approved an extension to keep him in custody for 12 days. The Muang district police say they need time as they still have 10 witnesses to question. In Thai law, an indictment must be made as quickly as possible, but for cases that need further investigation, an extension of 12 days can be requested up to 7 times, giving law enforcement a maximum of 84 days to compile their case against a suspect before legal proceedings. Thitisan may be […]

The post Court approves Thitisan custody extension, investigate further appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Wow!

The Police seem very good at lying and making up fantastic alibis?

It seems the story is so good , it’s happened on many occasions?

They all look very comfortable telling each other their corruption must continue as it’s the Thai way?🤥🤔😜

Is it normal practice to lie to the hospital after suffocating someone the day after drug bust, telling the Hospital he died of a drug overdose?

Do Hospitals normally issue a report that Police told them was cause of death?

And then do they normally carry out an autopsy only after a scared terrified wife would ask for it?

Why did they let the wife go & tell her to 🤫?

Why did the Police suspects go into hiding if innocent?🤥🤔

Who told them that this was going to come out in Public?😜🧐🤫

Who helped hide them?

How much money was on offer to his Police buddies ,helping him create an Alibi🤫🤔🤥, and helping them hide?

Then after they colluded an excuse while in hiding ?

They turn themselves in?🤥🤔😜

Why?

Because all his buddies agree it’s a good alibi??

This smells so bad ?🤔🤥🤪😜

• Like 2

Maybe they should do the normal thing that this Police officer did ?

Interogate him with plastic bags over his head and tie his hands behind his back and beat him to get to the truth?🤥🤔😜

After all it’s just the way to get to the truth right????🤔🤥😜

• Like 5

"but for cases that need further investigation, an extension of 12 days can be requested up to 7 times, giving law enforcement a maximum of 84 days to compile their case against a suspect before legal proceedings. "

In other words this additional time may be spent either arranging for his safe transit to another country or else make arrangements for a detainees disposal should he be proved a threat to those above him.

no wrong doing this, guy is one big mafia, not only because of the dead, what about all the cars, house of 60 million you explain me how you got that on a salary of 40,000 a month.... seems to me a clear case had access to drugs etc. just a drug lord... and they finally got with luck caught up, they should screen these people every year on what they own... is insane... even if he does not get convicted of the dead of this 24 year old guy, he should for all the other illegal things he has done, and i am sure all that money comes from drugs...

i want to see how this is going to end... excuses and apologies or a life time sentence! either way they will probably some where along the line, favor him with something (like the sentence) but there is in my opinion no option of getting him of the hook on anything. Just a scumbag ---> put him in the hole

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

The end will be he will get convicted of a minor offence he will get sentenced then in a year he will get a pardon 

There's examples of this everywhere..

A bikie in Pattaya sentenced to death ..now out  construction tycoon .. pardoned. Wife colludes to have husband killed ..sentenced to death.. now out . The Thai way.. money talks. 

• Like 3
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 2

1 hour ago, Spice61 said:

The Police seem very good at lying and making up fantastic alibis?

What a very true comment, police lying, there is not 1 honest man amongst them.

They can and will lie about almost anything.

Look at my case, my ex stabs me in the kitchen, yet when it gets to court, police claim to have 4 witnesses to me beating her.

Crazy thing about it, was 2 of the so called witnesses were in fact policemen, in our kitchen when my ex was preparing dinner, just shows what lengths they will go to to make up stories.

• Like 1

I wonder is there a single policeman in a Thai prison on drug related offences? Even that bloke who served time in Australia for heroin trafficking is still allowed to be deputy transport minister. There are no words for how much this stinks 

• Like 3
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, Old_queer said:

I wonder is there a single policeman in a Thai prison on drug related offences? Even that bloke who served time in Australia for heroin trafficking is still allowed to be deputy transport minister. There are no words for how much this stinks 

"There are no words for how much this stinks "

You are wrong their mate. The word you think does not exist is called "Thainess"

He should hang.

But you all know he won't 

A slap on the wrist for being stupid to get caught on CCTV 

His assets will remain his they already accounted for the massive wealth he accumulated from bonus payments for seizing cars.

All in he will walk free into a very comfortable live and probably move into politics the only job he can extort more money than he already has.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Could you imagine  if someone  put a bag over his head and told him to confess,  only tgat he wouldn't,  and he dies.  Justice is fickle in the world.  What would happen  if same thing happened  to him?  

Come on he’s a good kid!

He was trying to protect Thailand from drug dealers!

He wasn’t asking for a bribe that’s nonsense, see he said he only trying to get more information

He was also trying to hide his face. It’s not torture

He didn’t mean to kill they guy plus this was nearly 1-2 weeks ago! Come on man. 

The hospital said he died of drug overdose only because the girl said so. You don’t believe her?

Come on man Explosion Reaction GIF

Edited by 9S_
Typos
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1