News Forum - Field hospital raided after reports of Covid patients doing drugs, having group sex

Thaiger

Police raided a field hospital in central Thailand after reports that the Covid-19 patients were doing drugs and having orgies. A staff member at the field hospital in Samut Prakan, just southwest of Bangkok, told police the patients engaging in group sex and getting into fights where some patients were injured. Officers from the Internal Security Operations Command dressed in personal protective gear raided the Samut Pra Ruamjai 5 where around 1,000 patients infected with Covid-19 are being treated. No illegal drugs were found, but officers did find 23 cartons of cigarettes and electronic cigarettes, which they say, were smuggled […]

The post Field hospital raided after reports of Covid patients doing drugs, having group sex appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

8 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Police raided a field hospital in central Thailand after reports that the Covid-19 patients were doing drugs and having orgies

Blimey , when I seen the headline I thought Monks or politicians .. imagine my disappointment to learn neither were involved .. 

They were probably in each others ward's to borrow some sugar or something look like that .. 

IMG_20210827_113816.jpg

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Police raided a field hospital in central Thailand after reports that the Covid-19 patients were doing drugs and having orgies. A staff member at the field hospital in Samut Prakan, just southwest of Bangkok, told police the patients engaging in group sex and getting into fights where some patients were injured. Officers from the Internal Security Operations Command dressed in personal protective gear raided the Samut Pra Ruamjai 5

'the patients engaging in group sex and getting into fights where some patients were injured.'
A post coital punch-up.
They obviously weren't satisfied. I always fall asleep immediately afterwards (if not during).

'Officers from the Internal Security Operations Command dressed in personal protective gear'
Did that include condoms?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Sign me up!

More fun than Sandbox!

Long time since I had group sex. These day's I'm doing well to achieve a simple bit of whimpering. 

LOL!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Faraday said:
1 hour ago, Bluesofa said:

always fall asleep immediately afterwards (if not during).

I know, you hussy!

I was really drunk. It wasn't with you was it?

• Haha 3

Just now, Bluesofa said:

I was really drunk. It wasn't with you was it?

Shameful, especially after that ring you gave me.

• Haha 1

Since this thread has been Taken-over by members who appear to be solely intent on discussing farts and similar, it is now locked.

• Haha 1