News Forum - Pfizer vaccine to be rolled out to 4 million students from next month

Thaiger

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No problem disagree. 
Nobody have perfect solution.
Terrible problem. 

if I boss of the world my solution....

Tell everybody prepare for 2 weeks. Get food etc. enough for 5 weeks.
then September 15 lockdown the world for 5 weeks. Only leave house for medical emergency. Only doctor can work, only for emergency. Serious lockdown. 

That 5 week the Covid can not spread. It will disappear. 
November 15 this year open the world and have party together. 
Merry Xmas New Year. 

Can everyone spread the word, we, the people of the World need to do this ourselves .

We all, all 7 Billion of us people of the World need to do as Yinn suggests .

The World could unite and be Covid free by the end of the October

Spread the message far and wide and give people enough time to prepare for five weeks of sitting at home .

Spread the message on your Facebook page , E-mail all your friends and send the message to all the media outlets , both big and small . 

Humans need to take direct harsh action against Covid and to stop messing about with half measures

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Can everyone spread the word, we, the people of the World need to do this ourselves .

We all, all 7 Billion of us people of the World need to do as Yinn suggests .

The World could unite and be Covid free by the end of the October

Spread the message far and wide and give people enough time to prepare for five weeks of sitting at home .

Spread the message on your Facebook page , E-mail all your friends and send the message to all the media outlets , both big and small . 

Humans need to take direct harsh action against Covid and to stop messing about with half measures

Please leave Yinn out of this as most of the world are sane  and not nationalistic. However take notice of this https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-58386905

There is no medical reason for this. Out of 14,626 COVID deaths as of August 18th in Sweden total of TWENTY TWO were 20-29 years old, only FIVE 10-19 and NINE less than 10. All three groups combined mere 0,25 percent of fatalities. We also know that the vaccines are about as useless as placebo in preventing further spreading so there goes that argument too.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It does not work because COVID stays in the animals too so after that five weeks it will reappear very quickly.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:45 PM, BlueSphinx said:

Over 4 million Thai students, between the ages of 12 and 18, will be inoculated with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine from September. ... 

That news literally made my stomach turn this morning.  And of course the loons are also planning to innoculate pregnant women...

It's not your call and you are not in a position to change it so why make the sarcastic remarks.  Your constant over hyping of understudied, unsubstantiated and unverified drivel is what is making our stomaches turn. Give it a rest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

There is no medical reason for this. Out of 14,626 COVID deaths as of August 18th in Sweden total of TWENTY TWO were 20-29 years old, only FIVE 10-19 and NINE less than 10. All three groups combined mere 0,25 percent of fatalities. We also know that the vaccines are about as useless as placebo in preventing further spreading so there goes that argument too.

You're absolutely right, how about we get all the planes of the world to take to the sky and spread the virus across the globe. Close all medical treatment centers and after a couple of months the survivors (victors) can reap the spoils. Does that align with your Darwinism.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DiggR said:

You're absolutely right, how about we get all the planes of the world to take to the sky and spread the virus across the globe. Close all medical treatment centers and after a couple of months the survivors (victors) can reap the spoils. Does that align with your Darwinism.

I'd bet your mom called you a super sensitive special boy/girl when you cried over a fallen ant. 😱🤣

1 hour ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

I'd bet your mom called you a super sensitive special boy/girl when you cried over a fallen ant. 😱🤣

Well done Jackie, l must commend you, your record of posting well thought out yet still mindless troll drivel remains intact.

Actually what my Mother said was that there are hopelessly mentally corrupted people in the world that are beyond salvation and not worth wasting your time on.

Bye

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

14 hours ago, Fluke said:

Should we all get vaccinated as well or will your plan render vaccinations unnecessary ?

Everyone vaccinated be better. Just do it. So bored about covid.
But maybe not necessary. If I the boss, I say yes, do it. 

I vaccinated already double Sino. Not perfect situation but better than no vaccinated sure. Nothing happen bad. Same polio vaccine etc etc.

People drink alcohol (give you cancer), smoke cigarette (cancer), take drug they make in unprofessional laboratory from drug dealer/addict, eat food with chemical (cancer) and other unhealthy.

But say can not trust vaccine. 555555555555 

Anyway, you can see the other post. They not agree. The covidiot, anti vaxxer, anti masker, Bill Gates conspiracy, Illuminati, Karen, my freedumb, 5G, tin hat complainers will have big protest about “human rights”.

And in 2024 everybody still have covid resractions, bad economy etc. 

or

only 5 weeks. Karen can be happy.

When it work I want Nobel Prize. Put together with my degree and POTY

Edited by King Cotton
Other member's name deleted. Keep posts impersonal.

14 hours ago, DiggR said:

So this is your VERY "sacarstic" comment, a response to a comment to <x x x x x x x x>, but then above it, you complain in a response to a comment of <x x x x x x x> "why" he did "make the sarcastic remarks". So only you can be sacarstic? Only you have an opinion? Only you can comment then? A conversation with you seems very contructive...

Edited by King Cotton

11 hours ago, Manu said:

So this is your VERY "sacarstic" comment, a response to a comment to <x x x x x x x> , but then above it, you complain in a response to a comment of <x x x x x x x> "why" he did "make the sarcastic remarks". So only you can be sacarstic? Only you have an opinion? Only you can comment then? A conversation with you seems very contructive...

Thanks for taking notice, you have  now witnessed how unproductive misplaced sarcastic comments can be which WAS my point. I much prefer FACT based discussions with civility, a task some on this forum have a difficulty executing and an even bigger issue with denial when faced with the facts. Have a great evening.

Edited by King Cotton
  • Cool 1

9 hours ago, billywillyjones said:

So someone from an age group that is largely unaffected by Covid and many are asymptomatic should inject themselves with a relatively untested mRNA vaccine so Covid does not possibly spread to some overweight, out of shape adult with poor eating habits and compromised natural immunity... hmmm

Yes

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

11 hours ago, DiggR said:

Thanks for taking notice, you have  now witnessed how unproductive misplaced sarcastic comments can be which WAS my point. I much prefer FACT based discussions with civility, a task some on this forum have a difficulty executing and an even bigger issue with denial when faced with the facts. Have a great evening.

Ah, you were making a point... of course - how did I not see that (now that's sacarsm)? I only read a few of your comments, and to be honest I have detected more arrogance than "civility". That's my opinion.

As for facts"... I am sorry but your sacarstic response to <x x x x x x x> was not neccessary then according to your "point". All numbers in his comment were simple "facts". And that's my opinion too.

Have a great evening indeed.

Edited by King Cotton

22 hours ago, poohy said:

Firstly i have no problems with vaccines that is not an issue for me

But This is so wrong vaccinating younger people before needful older ones

What in earth are they trying to prove

Who are the main community in the protestors? That could be one reason for you

• 2 weeks later...

This News-Forum article Pfizer vaccine to be rolled out to 4 million students from next month was posted on 27 august.

An update of these plans has been posted today in another News-Forum article https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/fda-considering-sinopharm-vaccine-for-children-over-age-3

However you need to open the FULL article to read it, and there it says:

>> Plans are in place to begin inoculating 4 million students with Pfizer vaccines starting next month in an effort to make classroom learning a safe possibility sooner rather than later. To that effect, Chulabhorn Royal Academy opening a sign-up process for 50,000 students to receive Sinopharm vaccines.

The application is open to educational institutions that can request the vaccines for their students with the goal to get students vaccinated quickly in hopes of building some immunity in schools as the students begin to start in-person learning again.

Registration is open from today and starting on September 20 the academy will be announcing the inoculation schedule.

Regardless of the science, planning to vaccinate 4m people (=8m doses), with only 3m doses confirmed to arrive is hollow. And then? Give the second dose as and when? Ignoring the recommendations for time between jabs?

With 3m doses arriving, the plan should not be to vaccinate 4m lower risk people. It should be: vaccinate 1.5m of the people most at risk!

I hope that the idiots planning to jab FOUR MILLION Thai students starting mid/end september to have them 'ready before school reopening' read the international news and reconsider whether that's such a good plan... 

image.png.fb892e60793f3b45f0dab60b97b513e0.png