ISIS-K

Morpheus

4 minutes ago, dunroamin said:

ISIS-K suicide bombers kill 60 people and injure 100 at Kabul Airport, Afganistan. 13 American soldiers killed.

How do we know it was ISIS?

1 minute ago, AdamX said:

How do we know it was ISIS?

They claimed responsibility.

Besides, the Taliban can be trusted, can't they? 🕵️‍♂️

13 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

How many treaties has the the USA broken?

How many Afghan collaborators were abandoned?

Which Allies were notified about the pull out?

You can trust the USA as much as you can trust the Taliban

• Like 3

The governments of UK and the US were warning about this attack, long before it happened. They had intelligence about its approximate timing, but weren’t able to prevent it. Got to be worth a conspiracy theory or two

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Of course they can be trusted. Their first priority is climate change!

Source:

Taliban vow to tackle CLIMATE CHANGE: Terror group sets out its eco credentials (presumably by taking Afghanistan back to the Middle Ages) 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9925087/Taliban-vow-tackle-CLIMATE-CHANGE-amid-civilian-executions-eradication-womens-freedoms.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KaptainRob said:

It seems very strange that with the Deep State, the media, the Generals, the mercenaries and the Military Industrial Complex so strongly  against leaving Afghanistan—the proof of which is the sheer amount of attacks against Biden and also Trump when he was in office—that out of nowhere we have such a tragic event from the Wests bogeyman, ISIS.

Sorry, not buying this story at face value

9 minutes ago, JamesE said:

"ISIS-K"??? Is this another one of those things we're gonna have to learn the Greek alphabet for?

I think the K stands for a province in the east of Afghanistan where ISIS are based

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I think the K stands for a province in the east of Afghanistan where ISIS are based

It's actually a reference to an old Muslim caliphate in the region, "The name Khorasan translates to “The Land of the Sun.” Khorasan refers to a historical region that includes parts of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, according to the Center for Strategic and International Studies." As a province, it is in Iran.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 3:36 AM, Jcamry1 said:

The governments of UK and the US were warning about this attack, long before it happened. They had intelligence about its approximate timing, but weren’t able to prevent it. Got to be worth a conspiracy theory or two

Haha aren’t there enough going at the moment ? They’ll go into meltdown! 

On 8/27/2021 at 4:30 AM, AdamX said:

It seems very strange that with the Deep State, the media, the Generals, the mercenaries and the Military Industrial Complex so strongly  against leaving Afghanistan—the proof of which is the sheer amount of attacks against Biden and also Trump when he was in office—that out of nowhere we have such a tragic event from the Wests bogeyman, ISIS.

Sorry, not buying this story at face value

I know I’m going to regret asking this but…. so who killed them ? 

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

I know I’m going to regret asking this but…. so who killed them ? 

Honestly, I don't know, but something sure is strange, and we all know never to trust CNN or MSNBC.

its strange that with the deep state so deeply opposed to the exit—which was supported and aided by the TalibanCNN announces pre-attack warnings, and then posthumously airs an interview with the leader of a group no one has ever heard of ISIS-K. 

Even a modicum of critical thinking should make one at least question who benefits from this. The deep state is furious with Biden, and the most likely explanation is not a group that mysteriously appears out of thin air, but the people who benefit from the USA staying

However, as usual with false flags, the truth comes out eventually, at which time no one really cares any more, allowing the cycle of deception to continue.