News Forum - YouTube pulled 1 million Covid-19 misinformation videos

Thaiger

3 minutes ago, Guevara said:

Let everyone know when one of your family suffers with a serious mental illnees (like David Icke). We can all then take the piss. Disgraceful.

From what I can see he appears not to want help for his mental illness. Otherwise he wouldn't still be in the public spotlight, while making a lot of money.
Should he be in a hospital or prescribed drugs to control his condition?

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

The problem here is that the mainstream media did work hard to put anyone with critical arguments into the 5g madness camp. That's just wrong. So now we are in a situation where noone is allowed to discuss the authoritarian measures taken of which some are plain silly and counterproductive that objectively can cause way more damage to large parts if the world society than this (for most mild) virus could ever achieve. Every country listens to its own health council who view this virus with extreme tunnel vision.

• Cool 1

11 minutes ago, Dada said:

The problem here is that the mainstream media did work hard to put anyone with critical arguments into the 5g madness camp. That's just wrong. So now we are in a situation where noone is allowed to discuss the authoritarian measures taken of which some are plain silly and counterproductive that objectively can cause way more damage to large parts if the world society than this (for most mild) virus could ever achieve. Every country listens to its own health council who view this virus with extreme tunnel vision.

Hi Dada, we are allowed to discuss it. We do it now!

Problems is that people with knowledge discuss it at length, research it, publish it, peer review it and come to a consensus over months or years.

But the keyboard warriors have the answer in 30 seconds without any knowledge by reading the first thing they see on the web, or by selectively looking for something that matches their narrative.

And with more than 3.5billion people online, you will always find someone to agree with you, but that doesn't prove anything.

I still rather put my trust in a scientist or a doctor than in someone who throws something without proper evidence onto the internet.

3 hours ago, Bob20 said:

No friend, I stand by the science.

I clearly said I'll give you one link, but you can find many that verify it if you're interested.

I'm not vaguely interested to convert you, nor am I your errand boy to serve you and endless stack of evidence, which you have already decided to dismiss before you see it. 

Don't take the vaccine. Believe what you want.

I put my trust in medical science, especially when there is a mountain of evidence. I don't come here to learn from armchair conspiracists about science or medicine unless you have a valid proven point.

OK, you trust science. Well, what is your excuse now then with these concerning Ivermectin:

https://ivmmeta.com/

15 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

OK, you trust science. Well, what is your excuse now then with these concerning Ivermectin:

https://ivmmeta.com/

Okay, I'll bite once 😉

https://ebm.bmj.com/content/early/2021/05/26/bmjebm-2021-111678

Different websites (such as https://ivmmeta.com/, https://c19ivermectin.com/, https://tratamientotemprano.org/estudios-ivermectina/, among others) have conducted meta-analyses with ivermectin studies, showing unpublished colourful forest plots which rapidly gained public acknowledgement and were disseminated via social media, without following any methodological or report guidelines

Misleading clinical evidence and systematic reviews on ivermectin for COVID-19

Concluding, research related to ivermectin in COVID-19 has serious methodological limitations resulting in very low certainty of the evidence, and continues to grow.37–39 The use of ivermectin, among others repurposed drugs for prophylaxis or treatment for COVID-19, should be done based on trustable evidence, without conflicts of interest, with proven safety and efficacy in patient-consented, ethically approved, randomised clinical trials.

Now don't start sending me 100 more individual ones 🤣

Edited by Bob20
Part of the report didn't copy. Now it's visible
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Okay, I'll bite once 😉

https://ebm.bmj.com/content/early/2021/05/26/bmjebm-2021-111678

Different websites (such as https://ivmmeta.com/, https://c19ivermectin.com/, https://tratamientotemprano.org/estudios-ivermectina/, among others) have conducted meta-analyses with ivermectin studies, showing unpublished colourful forest plots which rapidly gained public acknowledgement and were disseminated via social media, without following any methodological or report guidelines

Now don't start sending me 100 more individual ones 🤣

So now you violate against your own rules. "Consensus" is now one study in category "EBM opinion and debate" over websites, trying to disprove all the others. Which you googled up in a hurry. What a joker!

Which part of "All 44 ivermectin COVID-19 peer reviewed trials" you fail to read. That site is continuously updated.

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy

1 minute ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

So now you violate against your own rules. "Consensus" is now one study over website trying to disprove all the others. Which you googled up in a hurry. What a joker!

Which part of "All 44 ivermectin COVID-19 peer reviewed trials" you fail to read. That site is continuously updated.

I've been doing this for 33 years my friend. I know what to look for and see within 10 seconds if it's legit or not. If I spot something, I know where to look for evidence and it's not Google.

BTW, it's not one claim, it has dozens of references. And if you prefer ivmmeta.com over the BMJ, be my guest. 

If someone shows me I'm wrong, I am happy and I've learned something. Continuing to swim upsteam doesn't show intellect. Sorry, this ends the conversation, because as so many, you are not interested in evidence, you insist that you're correct with evidence to the contrary staring you in the face until the cows come home.

Have a nice day and don't forget to take the ivermectin. It's a free choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I've been doing this for 33 years my friend. I know what to look for and see within 10 seconds if it's legit or not. If I spot something, I know where to look for evidence and it's not Google.

BTW, it's not one claim, it has dozens of references. And if you prefer ivmmeta.com over the BMJ, be my guest. 

So you are ok with CDC recommending 3rd jab because they are hopeful but no data? That is now "science"?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

So you are ok with CDC recommending 3rd jab because they are hopeful but no data? That is now "science"?

I said I'll bite once, so that subject is closed. You are looking for confirmation for something, which you won't find from a trusted source at the moment. 

As for a third jab, I'm not claiming to know something that science hasn't concluded on. My personal opinion, and no more than that, is that vaccines will likely evolve to be even more effective, with even less side-effects and will include cover against possible new variants. Besides this, we see the efficiency of vaccines wane with time, so there may be a point for a third or further jab at some stage, especially for the most vulnerable. We shall see.

For now I'm happy to get two to start.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guevara said:

Let everyone know when one of your family suffers with a serious mental illnees (like David Icke). We can all then take the piss. Disgraceful.

When and where was Icke diagnosed with a mental illness?

3 hours ago, thai3 said:

Not quite, the dumb nuts set a G4 tower a blaze thinking it was G5 ☺️

I guess that’s why covid is still around, they set the wrong one on fire 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, thai3 said:

In the woke [and associated] eras, anything slightly eccentric and unconventional is almost considered to be sociopathic. 

42 minutes ago, Rain said:

In the woke [and associated] eras, anything slightly eccentric and unconventional is almost considered to be sociopathic. 

Man! You can't write that anymore! That's so July 🤪

On 8/26/2021 at 9:52 PM, Benroon said:

okaaaaaaayyyyy - so lets start putting some flesh on those bones - how many US plumbers are 'vaccine hesitant' - then how many architects, then how many road sweepers - when you have a list of all the professions out there, with numbers, we'll start taking you seriously!

...and...so a road sweeper is less educated than an architect... Does that make him less intelligent? Questioning things, especially things repeated millions times over and over (the basic of propaganda: if you keep telling a huge lie to people over and over again, they will eventually stop to question it), isn't it the basic instinctive human sign of intelligence, regardless of your education?

• Like 4

On 8/27/2021 at 11:10 AM, thai3 said:

I take it you have never come across Doctor/ patient confidentiality.

9 hours ago, Manu said:

...and...so a road sweeper is less educated than an architect... Does that make him less intelligent? Questioning things, especially things repeated millions times over and over (the basic of propaganda: if you keep telling a huge lie to people over and over again, they will eventually stop to question it), isn't it the basic instinctive human sign of intelligence, regardless of your education?

You’ve completely misinterpreted the post you quoted - read the one I was replying to them possibly you’ll  understand where you’ve gone wrong 

8 hours ago, Guevara said:

I take it you have never come across Doctor/ patient confidentiality.

If somebody makes such a claim it's either in the public domain or it's 'confidential' in that  case they must be making it up, AKA lying.

On 8/26/2021 at 5:48 PM, Benroon said:

eh ? Who's they ? What 'truth' ? I know the americans are desperately trying to pin the cause to a Wuhan lab but so far have come up with nothing.

not "trying" to pin it on Wuhan, just following where the path takes me.  I dont think anyone doubts this whole thing started in Wuhan, the question is whether it started because people were eating bats at a time of year where bats arnt even present in that market (winter) or if maybe it had something to do with the lab that happens to be down the street which studies the same virus(es) in question. 

• Cool 1