News Forum - Man arrested for allegedly pretending to be a cop and sexually assaulting prostitutes

Thaiger

Police in Bangkok arrested a man who allegedly posed as a cop and sexually assaulted prostitutes, stealing from some of them. Allegedly, he raped sex workers more than 40 times over the past 6 months. The 34 year old man, identified as Kittipop, was arrested in Bangkok’s Lat Phrao district. Kittipop allegedly admitted to police that he pretended to be an officer and sexually assaulted women, claiming he did it because he is obsessed with having sex. He had been released from jail earlier this year after serving time for sexual assault charges. A victim reported the sexual assault to […]

The post Man arrested for allegedly pretending to be a cop and sexually assaulting prostitutes appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Police in Bangkok arrested a man who allegedly posed as a cop

was he carrying two plastic bags and roll of duct tape? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

was he carrying two plastic bags and roll of duct tape? 

Why? He couldn't afford to buy condoms?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

he did it because he is obsessed with having sex

Another long stint in prison, and he should soon be begging for no more.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

You must have got it wrong, surely that's the name of a Korean pop group?

Yeah, you'd think so, with that name, for sure. A crazy topic and your debut post, too, so thanks for that!

Hello, DoUKnowWhoIAm, and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

claiming he did it because he is obsessed with having sex.

god i hate being grouped in with filth like this. 

execute him. 

next case. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Why didn't he just marry a nympho?

have you looked at the cost of nymphos lately? 

but seriously no means no and rape is a serious issue. a serial rapist like this needs to go away for 20 years. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

execute him. 

next case. 

Don't worry, just don't be coz-playing and dressing up as a Thai cop.

• Haha 2

I clicked on comments for teens arrested for ping pong bombs and I get transferred to this looks like the thaiger needs to do some work on their app 

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

execute him. 

next case. 

Thank you your honor. Good judgment. I am not what one would describe as a me-too kind of guy. But, I am very sympathetic to real issues that women face, and if a man chooses to use women for hire, he has an obligation to treat her fairly, and with kindness and respect. Few are doing it because they love sex, and it has got to be hard work!  

There is no room on this earth for this kind of behavior. 

This is nothing short of 40 counts of rape. Treat it as such. Lock Kittipop up, castrate him, and throw away the keys. I hear rapists are accorded an especially "warm and fuzzy" reception by the inmates. He will make alot of close friends in the slammer. And it will give him time to reflect on his "sexual obsessions". 

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

21 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Can you just imagine putting on one of the tight fitting, polyester outfits? Oh, the lack of dignity!

If only Thailand would take Cambodia's lead, and give us some cute law enforcement, we might not despise these guys quite as much!

IMG_2382.JPG

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, dmacarelli said:

Can you just imagine putting on one of the tight fitting, polyester outfits? Oh, the lack of dignity!

If only Thailand would take Cambodia's lead, and give us some cute law enforcement, we might not despise these guys quite as much!

IMG_2382.JPG

MMMM. If I was only younger and not married.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

It's only rape if you can't afford to pay, 

1 minute ago, Allan said:

Sometimes, that seems to be the case. However, there are some pathological fools out there, who just seem to get off on the domination, the conquistador mentality, and the abuse. 

Sometimes, I wake up in the morning, and am thankful I am not cursed with some of these mental diseases that many suffer from, and plague the world with. There is alot of stupidity, deviance and heartless nonsense out there. 

52 minutes ago, Allan said:

Used to be an old saying, can't rape the willing. But nowadays even that is turned around as a she said, he said wasn't in a state of understanding consent thing.

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Used to be an old saying, can't rape the willing. But nowadays even that is turned around as a she said, he said wasn't in a state of understanding consent thing.

Fortunately alot of that nonsense is confined to the Western world. Little burden of proof required there.

If a man keeps his nose clean here, no matter how sexually active he may be, as long as he treats women with kindness and respect, there is little chance of a fake me-too, uber-feminist, kind of incident taking place.