News Forum - Restaurant operators accept rules for re-opening dine-in services

Thaiger

1 minute ago, shanghailoz said:

This will allow some restaurants to open for dining.  I don't see it forcing more closures.

All those outside of Bangkok in the Red Zones now will have to follow Dark Red Zone rules. Hence foresee closures as majority of vaccines have been distributed in the Bangkok region… etc etc etc

1 minute ago, dj230 said:

does this mean i get to enjoy my kfc at the store now?

Only if your KFC store staff have received their two vaccinations. I wonder though if they will apply the 24 rules like the did before to restaurants, will give the boys in brown plenty to do as they collect their envelopes.

• Cool 1

3 hours ago, yetanother said:

from https://www.ocregister.com/2021/08/25/doctor-challenges-uc-systems-vaccine-mandate-saying-he-is-naturally-immune-to-covid-19/

"The lawsuit cites a study in Israel that found vaccinated citizens were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection."

better than , and not by just a little...

1) It doesn't matter if you get infected. It matters if the infection makes you sick or worse.

2) we don't force anyone who is infected to be vaccinated. On the contrary! Vaccination is for -prevention- not for cure. If you're already infected then the vaccine doesn't do anything for you and it's better used on another person who is not infected.

3) if you are infected and don't get very sick or die, then you will have natural immunity. This wanes after about 6 months and then you can take your chances again by staying unvaccinated, or you can decide to take the shot and be safer.

Just copying a link without knowing the basics about the subject makes you look silly...

7 minutes ago, dj230 said:

does this mean i get to enjoy my kfc at the store now?

2 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Only if your KFC store staff have received their two vaccinations. I wonder though if they will apply the 24 rules like the did before to restaurants, will give the boys in brown plenty to do as they collect their envelopes.

Only if the colonel's chicken had two jabs too 💉💉🤣

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Only if the colonel's chicken had two jabs too 💉💉🤣

Three if in Phuket, as they are now crying for their bonus third jab. Better safe than sorry.

• Cool 1

3 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Unfortunately you are factually wrong, as natural immunity also last only for about 6 months.

Besides, the vaccine protects you nearly fully against serious sickness and death. Unvaccinated you take your chances on sickness and death and MAY survive and develop natural immunity.

That's why the hospitals are filled with severely sick people and why there are 4.5m deaths until now! Because by far not everyone develops natural immunity. Yet nearly everyone is protected against severe sickness and death by vaccination.

As for attacking 1 spike protein or the full virus: It doesn't matter whether you cut off someones head, or whether you subsequently cut off 2 arms plus 2 legs and cut him in half as well. When the job is done, you don't need to continue...

You make no sense to people who know what they are talking about and either you are not well informed or intentionally spread disinformation.

You can save it for the CCC forum and your conspiracist mates..

This is about vaccine passports!

You said "workaround" and that means we have the system, which you hope to illegally circumvent.

Very different and not admirable story.

You are incorrect, but I really don't have any desire to convince you otherwise. Some may say you are spreading disinformation, but weaponizing labels serves no one

My aim is to have undecided and open minded people to think, to see that the reality is more complex and subtle than the soundbite lockdown and vaccines. 

I would encourage people to research the data, as it is, on natural immunity, and how its 6.7 times better than vaccines.

Its also telling to recognise that there are people who still have immunity from Spanish Flu after all these decades, regardless of what Bob20 is saying. 

Also, bear in mind that its very difficult to get funding for any non vaccine research and the big money is being spent purely on pushing vaccines, and generating FUD for any other approach, so you can never get a balanced view,

Pfizer spend billions on pro vaccine research, how much did they spend on alternative approaches, particularly ones that strengthen immune systems, not disable them.

Question More, Question Often

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Unfortunately you are factually wrong, as natural immunity also last only for about 6 months. ...

Source please, as ALL studies/scientists agree that natural immunity is far superior and that it lasts much much longer (often a life-time) than vaccine-induced immunity.  I am open to any evidence that you can provide of the contrary...

7 hours ago, Henryford said:

I would never use a restaurant that required to see my private medical records before i could eat there, and yes i am vaccinated.

Damn straight. Vaccine passports are part your private medical records.

Consider the fact that being vaccinated or not doesn't make a friggan' difference to your patrons safety and then you understand medical tyranny is the new norm.

Actually, restricting your restaurant to only "vaccinated" people sounds like a recipe for disaster.

All those people with damaged, compromised immunities going on like they are sterilized and covid19 resistant.

Bad, bad, bad

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

52 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Three if in Phuket, as they are now crying for their bonus third jab. Better safe than sorry.

The chickens too? I don't speak chicken, but maybe they're asking for jabs cackling at 6am 🤪

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, JTCarius said:

Damn straight. Vaccine passports are part your private medical records.

Consider the fact that being vaccinated or not doesn't make a friggan' difference to your patrons safety and then you understand medical tyranny is the new norm.

Actually, restricting your restaurant to only "vaccinated" people sounds like a recipe for disaster.

All those people with damaged, compromised immunities going on like they are sterilized and covid19 resistant.

Bad, bad, bad

Indeed.

Doesn't appear that the authorities, medical officialdom, as well as the general populous are getting any of this as of yet - if they ever will. 

6 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I think the word is purposely or intentional. Wasn't a mistake.

They are a corrupt ...... ok I cannot write what I want to say... sorry

I suggest they make them of strong cardboard and in size 2 meters high by 1 meter wide.

When you fold them open they will stand and not fall over, so you can use them as a shield from the next table.

Problem solved.

t-01-A-vaccine-passport-that-every-Thai-will-be-holding-to-facilitate-international-travel.jpg

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

Problem solved.

Unless you have the digital certificate.

Those who require the digital vaccine certificate after receiving their first dose can now do so by downloading it directly from the ‘Mor Phrom’ application.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Unless you have the digital certificate.

Those who require the digital vaccine certificate after receiving their first dose can now do so by downloading it directly from the ‘Mor Phrom’ application.

Yes, that will require a big printer 🤣

6 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Yes, that will require a big printer 🤣

Or be like a digital nomad and take your laptop with you. 

1 minute ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Or be like a digital nomad and take your laptop with you. 

If it has to separate me from the next table, it would have to be this one

Then first I need a bigger car. Ah, I guess I'll eat at home 🤣

Unknown.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Then first I need a bigger car. Ah, I guess I'll eat at home 🤣

Careful about the software bugs. 

I suspect, with the state of the Thai economy, that it’s mostly expats or ‘hi-so’ Thais that have the discretionary income for dining in restaurants. That said, with the delay and only recent availability of getting vaccinated, how many “fully vaccinated” expats are there? I’m not scheduled for my second jab until mid-October. So, they open restaurants with these restrictions and will have no customers?

• Cool 1