News Forum - 7 arrest warrants approved for police suspects in Nakhon Sawan torture killing case

Thaiger

A Thai court has approved 7 arrest warrants for police officers in Nakhon Sawan, the northern Thai province. The 7 officers are suspects in the alleged torture and subsequent killing of a suspect. A shocking video allegedly showed the police covering the suspect’s head with a plastic bag until he suffocated to death. The 7 police suspects are: Thitisan Utthanaphon, superintendent of Muang police station in Nakhon Sawan Raveeroj Ditthong Songyot Khlainak Thoranin Makwanna Wisut Bunkhiew Supakorn Nimchuen Paweekorn Khammarieo The officers are facing charges such as malfeasance causing damage to another person, colluding with five people or more in […]

The post 7 arrest warrants approved for police suspects in Nakhon Sawan torture killing case appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

"The highest ranking officer, Thitisan, has already been dismissed for his alleged involvement in the torture death. Thitisan is also known as “Jo Ferrari” for his extensive sports car collection. "

Now we know how as a Police Officer can afford not just 1 but extensive sports car collection,

• Like 3

I find this hard to believe as only this Morning TT News reported the highest ranking officer was Transferred this i believe is just another smoke screen to deflect the truth and show they have acted in Accordance. 

• Like 1

They forgot to add manslaughter... how slowly they with this... stalling and covering things up like always I guess

Edited by Paco
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

Already Im smelling a rat, they have already cremated the body so unless thats doctors bottle goes and admits he lied on the death certificate doesn't sound to good to me

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Video and eye witness testimony is not enough to hold the perps, more sporting to give them a head start.  Allows numerous escape routes aboard the Coverup cars on the Deniability train. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

So just this one incident has tarnished the reputation a of the Thai police force... What about all the others that have been swept under the carpet .  I'm still waiting to hear about the burnt bodies up out of Udon Thani.. oh there's Mr Red Bull and so many numerous others were the police culprits have been sent off to the naughty room .or should I say the inactive post room..

This can't be just one isolated occurrence by these police do it once keep doing it then the shit hits the fan..

So now doubt the police chief has started the engine of his Lambo and fled .. and how many other drug related deaths that have been at this police station .. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, gordo2613 said:

of the 7 arrest warrants for the 7 police officers, 3 of them have scarpered to Laos including the Colonel "Mr Ferrari "

This is Thailand . . . what did you expect by way of realistic accountability?

More nonsense now the local hospital are blaming the dead druggy saying the levels of Toxins in his body could have led to his Death and there awaiting blood test results which of course they will confirm Toxins in his body lol. Not the fact that a plastic bag taped up on his Napper didn't kill him. Come on this is looking for a Episode on a comedy show. Jo Farrari has done a runner and probably never seen again lol. 

13 hours ago, Bobfran said:

o now doubt the police chief has started the engine of his Lambo and fled .. and how many other drug related deaths that have been at this police station .. 

He would be a plonker to go on the run in such a stand out car lol

FAKE NEWS,   You’ve all got it wrong !  The latest evidence point towards a conspiracy by migrant workers to discredit the Thai police force by drowning the….ahhhh I mean strangling the…..no, no , I mean suffocating the victim, who apparently was not a drug dealer but an honest, out of work tour guide.  Yes…..the evidence of conspiracy is under-washing,  and to celebrate this recent investigative findings , the now exonerated police chief is throwing an elaborate party at his humble 12 room mansion,  with swimming pool, tennis courts, 9 hole golf course, and stable for his 12 horses….actually 16 horses if you count the 4 Arabian stallions belonging to his children.    Yes this much maligned servant of the people , who worked his way up through the ranks starting with police Colonel  (2 million baht) ,   then promoted to 2 star general. (5 million baht).   after 6 long arduous months.  He also decided not to file a grievance against these troublesome migrants, and donate the 2 million baht given to him by the unemployed deceased victim,  to his favorite charity, his neighborhood Ferrari dealership. So it goes in the Land of Smiles….Justice with a bang, not a whimper.

• Cool 1

On 8/25/2021 at 7:00 PM, gordo2613 said:

of the 7 arrest warrants for the 7 police officers, 3 of them have scarpered to Laos including the Colonel "Mr Ferrari "

He has a new name given to him from Thai net citizens “ Black Bag Joe “.

where is black bag joe anyways

On 8/25/2021 at 2:12 AM, Lowseasonlover said:

Already Im smelling a rat, they have already cremated the body so unless thats doctors bottle goes and admits he lied on the death certificate doesn't sound to good to me

This peculiar rat odor emanates from the top.