Covid vaccinations Outside of Bangkok

BainaiThai

I am reading numerous threads of Phizer vaccine being provided for free in many locations out side of Bangkok.  Any of it in HH...No word of it in Prachuap Khiri Khan where I got my Astra Zenca last week. 

Earlier this week on a local Trang radiostation, they anounced that on 23 and 24 August foreigners could make an appointment to receive a first Pfizer vaccination for free at Trang Hospital.

I made an appointment and received my first shot earlier today. I now also have an appointment for a second free Pfizer vaccination for September 16 at the same hospital.

Just finished with the first jab. The process wasn't the best. I got there 15 minutes early, queued up doing the proper distancing, when three Italians walked up wearing their masks like chin diapers. One asked me "Why you stand so far back?" and I lost it. Pent up anger for idiots wearing their masks like that - I said (just under a yell) "Cuz that's what we're supposed to do, and we wear our masks over our nose!" Then we were given a form with our queue number to fill out and shuffled off to a room where we were all sitting next to each other, waiting for our queue numbers to be called. The hospital staff had to tell these Italians TWICE to put their masks on properly. They took us in five at a time to get screened, BP taken, then shuffled us off to another room where distancing was better observed. We then waited for the actual jab, and once stuck, taken to the last room for 30 minutes observation. I got there 12:45, out of there at 2:40. Almost two hours.

Next jab is 15 Sept at Central Festival, walk in any time between 9:00-3:00. Yay?

16 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

Just finished with the first jab. The process wasn't the best. I got there 15 minutes early, queued up doing the proper distancing, when three Italians walked up wearing their masks like chin diapers. One asked me "Why you stand so far back?" and I lost it. Pent up anger for idiots wearing their masks like that - I said (just under a yell) "Cuz that's what we're supposed to do, and we wear our masks over our nose!" Then we were given a form with our queue number to fill out and shuffled off to a room where we were all sitting next to each other, waiting for our queue numbers to be called. The hospital staff had to tell these Italians TWICE to put their masks on properly. They took us in five at a time to get screened, BP taken, then shuffled us off to another room where distancing was better observed. We then waited for the actual jab, and once stuck, taken to the last room for 30 minutes observation. I got there 12:45, out of there at 2:40. Almost two hours.

Next jab is 15 Sept at Central Festival, walk in any time between 9:00-3:00. Yay?

Posted this on another thread but Just got back from Udon after having my 1st dose of Pfizer. Got to hand it to them for efficiency as I was in and out in 50 minutes.  Back on the 15th Sept for second dose.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:01 AM, BainaiThai said:

I am reading numerous threads of Phizer vaccine being provided for free in many locations out side of Bangkok.  Any of it in HH...No word of it in Prachuap Khiri Khan where I got my Astra Zenca last week. 

Indeed!

Prachuap hospital is   efficient with injection's but sadly only poor choice vaccines available

Sinovac (1) and AZ (2)

Certificate supposedly issued next week or so

• Like 1

Thanks for the note about the Certificate...been wondering about that.  Renewing my visa next month and want that piece of evidence with me.