News Forum - Vaccine update: Pfizer available to American veterans, foreigners in Pattaya

Thaiger

Looks a bit confusing and a few hoops to jump through, but good to see American Vets getting a well deserved opportunity. I cant talk about it directly but have become aware that many US Vets have a pretty miserable existence, maybe not so in Thailand but certainly back in the States.  They deserve this opportunity.

15 hours ago, MikeW said:

I am a navy vet and live in prachinburi province there isn't a VFW or American legion post that I know of close to me. How can I register? I have already registered threw the expatvac@consular site 

Maybe hopefully you will hear soon. I am an over 70 Brit but registered like yourself on that site on 1st August. I was as skeptical as most but last night got an SMS for 1st shot today. Maybe they prioritise, like over 70 with underlying health problems 1st and then the over 70s with no health problems ( like me) then say over 60s etc etc, who knows, may even be alphabetical but I have heard of a few now who this week who got their appointments so fingers crossed for you pal. I have to drive into Udon Thani city so you should receive an SMS from your most local city place designated as a vaccination centre.