News Forum - Vaccine update: Pfizer available to American veterans, foreigners in Pattaya

Thaiger

The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is now available to American veterans living in Thailand as well as foreign residents in Pattaya who are in the “at risk” groups, according to Democrats Abroad Thailand. The vaccine doses were donated to Thailand from the United States. Two doses of the vaccine are free under the Thai government’s mass immunisation campaign. Bangkok Hospital Pattaya has opened Pfizer vaccine appointments to foreign residents who are at least 40 years old, are diagnosed with one of the specified health conditions, or who are at least 12 weeks pregnant. Expats must also have no prior Covid-19 vaccinations. […]

The post Vaccine update: Pfizer available to American veterans, foreigners in Pattaya appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I am a navy vet and live in prachinburi province there isn't a VFW or American legion post that I know of close to me. How can I register? I have already registered threw the expatvac@consular site 

18 minutes ago, MikeW said:

I am a navy vet and live in prachinburi province there isn't a VFW or American legion post that I know of close to me. How can I register? I have already registered threw the expatvac@consular site 

I wonder if they need a copy of your form DD-214? I just happen to have one if required.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

I wonder if they need a copy of your form DD-214? I just happen to have one if required.

I've got a copy of mine now all I need is a place to go 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MikeW said:

Try here, the article said you didn't have to belong to the post:

https://vfw9951.org/di/vfw/v2/default.asp

"...those 60 and above, pregnant women, and those with certain health conditions, can go to thailandintervac.com for more information on registration and participating hospitals."

Yeah, if you live in Bangkok, Khon Khaen or Chonburi...but anywhere in the country and you are shit out of luck.

Edited by MrStretch

32 minutes ago, MikeW said:

Looks like there is only one American Legion Post and it is at Ubon Ratchathani in eastern Thailand.  Retired Navy and I guess I could use my retired ID or my VA ID if needed.  Normally based in Bangkok, but currently up north in Phayao yellow zone.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mred said:

No doubt this link will be valuable to many of our American friends and thanks for this, your debut post!

Hello, Mred and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

I am a retired US Navy veteran living in Pattaya. After reading the artical, i contacted the Pattaya VFW. I was informed that first i should register on the Bangkok Pattaya website, than go to the Hospital tommorow. However, everthing i have read thus far mentioned that you must have an appointment prior. So after talking to the VFW rep, i then called the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, they informed me that they were currently only vaccinating expats over the age of 60 ( im a young whipper snapper at 59 yo!). I then informed the representative on the phone that i was a US Navy veteran and had read in the News that US Veterans where going to be vaccinated. She informed me that she new nothing of this, basically told me that i should register on the hospitals website, and wait to be contacted. When i registered on the BPH website, it didnt ask my citizenship nor anything about my military background. So basically, im confused. I was hoping that you could provide some clarity and further information on this matter? Thanks, by the way love your show and website!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine is now available to American veterans living in Thailand as well as foreign residents in Pattaya who are in the “at risk” groups, according to Democrats Abroad Thailand. The vaccine doses were donated to Thailand from the United States. Two doses of the vaccine are free under the Thai government’s mass immunisation campaign. Bangkok Hospital Pattaya has opened Pfizer vaccine appointments to foreign residents who are at least 40 years old, are diagnosed with one of the specified health conditions, or who are at least 12 weeks pregnant. Expats must also have no prior Covid-19 vaccinations. […]

The post Vaccine update: Pfizer available to American veterans, foreigners in Pattaya appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Wow it changed again in one day , confusion again. I hope it will not change again to a reverse or quitting appointments.

• Cool 1

When looking at pharmaceuticalfraud.com, which uses NaturalNews as its main source, have a look at this too:

https://www.isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/20200620-ISDG-NaturalNews-Briefing-V4.pdf

This report presents the findings of an extensive investigation into a network of domains connected to NaturalNews, a US-based commercial enterprise and website promoting conspiracy theories and disinformation. Using a combination of data analysis and open source intelligence (OSINT), this study examines the scale and nature of the NaturalNews network, including its reach on Facebook, its connections to and promotion of far-right and extremist ideology and its activities in relation to COVID-19 and the protests associated with the killing of George Floyd. This investigation shines a light on the endurance
of coordinated disinformation networks on and off social media platforms, as well as the challenges for and remaining limitations of technological companies’ responses to such threats.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Objectivance said:

*edit*

Thanks for your service, those who've served in the IWC of the US. Make sure you've done a thorough vetting of what you're receiving in the future. God bless.

https://pharmaceuticalfraud.com/2021-03-24-pfizer-habitual-offender-persistent-illegal-activity.html

Are you honestly duped by the website you quote and a victim of disinformation too? Or do you link to the website, knowing full well that you're misleading people?

https://www.isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/20200620-ISDG-NaturalNews-Briefing-V4.pdf

This report presents the findings of an extensive investigation into a network of domains connected to NaturalNews, a US-based commercial enterprise and website promoting conspiracy theories and disinformation. Using a combination of data analysis and open source intelligence (OSINT), this study examines the scale and nature of the NaturalNews network, including its reach on Facebook, its connections to and promotion of far-right and extremist ideology and its activities in relation to COVID-19 and the protests associated with the killing of George Floyd. This investigation shines a light on the endurance
of coordinated disinformation networks on and off social media platforms, as well as the challenges for and remaining limitations of technological companies’ responses to such threats.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

When looking at pharmaceuticalfraud.com, which uses NaturalNews as its main source, have a look at this too:

This report presents the findings of an extensive investigation into a network of domains connected to NaturalNews, a US-based commercial enterprise and website promoting conspiracy theories and disinformation. Using a combination of data analysis and open source intelligence (OSINT), this study examines the scale and nature of the NaturalNews network, including its reach on Facebook, its connections to and promotion of far-right and extremist ideology and its activities in relation to COVID-19 and the protests associated with the killing of George Floyd. This investigation shines a light on the endurance

Veering rather off-topic, @Bob20, interesting or not. No further off-topic would be appreciated.

Thanks

KC

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21532766/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE5813XB20090903

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/wbna32657347

Unrelated, but fun facts anyway: https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210310/pfizers-newest-vaccine-plant-has-persistent-mold-issues-history-of-recalls

Nice try, shillbert. 🤣🙄

Edited by Objectivance

1 minute ago, King Cotton said:

Veering rather off-topic, @Bob20, interesting or not. No further off-topic would be appreciated.

Thanks

KC

Hold on KC, I react to post #42494 which links to a known disinformation far-right and conspiracy theory site. That's okay? But pointing it out isn't?

6 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Hold on KC, I react to post #42494 which links to a known disinformation far-right and conspiracy theory site. That's okay? But pointing it out isn't?

Yes, maybe reacting to a prior post, but please be fair, Bob, both posters and moderators need to take the broader, good-for-the-topic view, no matter how relevant you may view your reactions.

Just fair play and with the topic title always as the guiding line.

Thanks

KC

Just now, King Cotton said:

Yes, maybe reacting to a prior post, but please be fair, Bob, both posters and moderators need to take the broader, good-for-the-topic view, no matter how relevant you may view your reactions.

Just fair play and with the topic title always as the guiding line.

Thanks

KC

As I said, KC, I react to post #42494 which links to a known disinformation far-right and conspiracy theory site. That's not okay, nor fair. Pointing it out is essential.

Fair would be if you apply it to the other poster too, and then no reaction from me was even needed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

As I said, KC, I react to post #42494 which links to a known disinformation far-right and conspiracy theory site. That's not okay, nor fair. Pointing it out is essential.

Fair would be if you apply it to the other poster too, and then no reaction from me was even needed.

OK, if that's what you feel is fair to the rest of the viewing public, feel free to post. My overriding concern, as always, is the good of the forum generally.

KC

17 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Thanks for not answering my question and just spouting more disinformation sites. You seem to be sucking it up, even though you could quickly find out it's trash.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-disinformation-campaign-aims-to-undermine-confidence-in-pfizer-other-covid-19-vaccines-u-s-officials-say-11615129200

NBC is a disinformation site? Lmao, ok Bob.

You're being a Pfizer shill and you're mad and having a tantrum that the mods didn't fall for your censorship demands. 

1 minute ago, King Cotton said:

OK, if that's what you feel is fair to the rest of the viewing public, feel free to post. My overriding concern, as always, is the good of the forum generally.

KC

I absolutely agree with you 🙏 But then shouldn't you be intervening in the offending post, instead of in the post exposing it as flawed (with evidence)?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Objectivance said:

NBC is a disinformation site? Lmao, ok Bob.

You're being a Pfizer shill and you're mad and having a tantrum that the mods didn't fall for your censorship demands. 

Still no answer...

But you don't read either. Because I did not ask for censorship. I objected to be censored (or rather curtailed) for exposing you, whilst you quote a known misinformation site.

As stated in other topics, you don't find true research and facts from the internet. Nowadays it contains more disinformation than truths. But if you can find the disinformation sites and quote them, then you could also go one step further and find out that it's disinformation.

I don't mind that you have a different opinion. But that's why I wondered if you were duped or intentionally quote disinformation to readers here?

KC wants fair. And that's a fair question that you avoided to answer at each opportunity.

I'll make KC happy and leave it at that.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I absolutely agree with you 🙏 But then shouldn't you be intervening in the offending post, instead of in the post exposing it as flawed (with evidence)?

Don't worry, @Bob20, the other guy has just received his due deserts . . . 4 days of them!

• Cool 1