News Forum - Thaiger Bites | Your comments and Feedback | August 24

Thaiger

Is Jay Gay? I ask because when he say "helooo" it sounds so very camp. Maybe he should introduce himself with "hi" instead, if he wants to disassociate himself.

On another topic guys, I love all your shows, and have continued to watch them since their inception. Good Morning Thailand, Thai News Today & Thaiger Bites are excellently presented so keep up the great work folks! Living here in the Netherlands and missing Thailand so much means this service is invaluable.

By the way, I would love to become a fully affiliated Thaiger but it is a bit pricey for a newly retired pensioner. Any discount for retirees like me, and perhaps Dirty Old man ? 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BeingFrank said:

Is Jay Gay? I ask because when he say "helooo" it sounds so very camp. Maybe he should introduce himself with "hi" instead, if he wants to disassociate himself.

I assume they all are, until proved otherwise 😄

1 minute ago, BeingFrank said:

On another topic guys, I love all your shows, and have continued to watch them since their inception. Good Morning Thailand, Thai News Today & Thaiger Bites are excellently presented so keep up the great work folks! Living here in the Netherlands and missing Thailand so much means this service is invaluable.

By the way, I would love to become a fully affiliated Thaiger but it is a bit pricey for a newly retired pensioner. Any discount for retirees like me, and perhaps Dirty Old man ? 

Good Morning Thailand should be renamed Good Morning Phuket or Sandbox News!

You did a feature on the monkey mayhem in Lopburi some time ago and I thought I should guide you to more on this subject as Englishman Paul Barton plays music for them in his home town.