Farang Vaccinations in Pattaya.

mason45

At the moment there's a farang vaccination program going on in Central Festival Pattaya, how long will this program go for?  My address is registered in Naklua but I'm currently out of the area. As I'm 76yo with a non imgration visa I'm fully qualified.

My registration has been accepted so what is the normal wait for an appointment day and time. 

Edited by mason45

Very interesting data coming out of the US, it's been reported that many people are dying after being vaccinated. The  US data would be miles ahead of Thailand as they were vaccinating well before Thailand. My take is as I'm 76yo and fit I would rather die of natural causes rather than some Covid vax medication.  Who knows what these cretins are putting into arms believing it's a quick fix.

Edited by Smithydog
Inappropriate Text Removed
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mason45 said:

Very interesting data coming out of the US, it's been reported that many people are dying after being vaccinated. The  US data would be miles ahead of Thailand as they were vaccinating well before Thailand. My take is as I'm 76yo and fit I would rather die of natural causes rather than some Covid vax medication. This has become like a 12yo boy when he first masturbates, he's silly if he does and he's mad if he he doesn't. Who knows what these cretins are putting into arms believing it's a quick fix.

Israel and UK are the countries to watch, as they are both high-vaxed and they issue excellent and trustworthy official reports.  Wouldn't trust anything that comes from the US CDC, they have lied and manipulated the figures once too often to put any trust in what they say (always favoring their agenda).

On 8/24/2021 at 3:23 PM, mason45 said:

At the moment there's a farang vaccination program going on in Central Festival Pattaya, how long will this program go for?  My address is registered in Naklua but I'm currently out of the area. As I'm 76yo with a non imgration visa I'm fully qualified.

Here ya go,

• Like 1

I'd suggest take the Sinovac. They have 1M baht vaccine side effect insurance (death or coma) and 30 000 for less side effects, unlike the others, and it is a traditional inactivated virus vaccines, similar to influenza vaccines.

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy
  • Like 1

https://www.ebsco.com/blogs/health-notes/adenovirus-vectored-vaccines-covid-19-how-do-they-work

Now that hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated worldwide, it appears that adenovirus-vectored vaccines to COVID-19 are both safe and effective and will be a key weapon in the arsenal to end this pandemic. However, since infection from some SARS-CoV-2 variants may not be as effectively prevented, we still have a lot to learn.

The Astrazenica Vaccine is an Adenovirus vaccine.

Similar to many other COVID-19 vaccines, the AstraZeneca vaccine is given in two doses. The second dose is given between 28 to 84 days (4 to 12 weeks) after the first dose.

The AstraZeneca vaccine is delivered using an adenovirus vector. This is the same type of technology that the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine uses.

This type of vaccine uses a deactivated adenovirus that’s been modified to deliver the vaccine contents into a host cell. Once the contents enter the cell, the adenovirus breaks down. This means that it can’t cause disease in humans or interact with our DNA.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 12:45 PM, mason45 said:

Very interesting data coming out of the US, it's been reported that many people are dying after being vaccinated. The  US data would be miles ahead of Thailand as they were vaccinating well before Thailand. My take is as I'm 76yo and fit I would rather die of natural causes rather than some Covid vax medication. This has become like a 12yo boy when he first masturbates, he's silly if he does and he's mad if he he doesn't. Who knows what these cretins are putting into arms believing it's a quick fix.

This is the equivalent of "some people say...". Which people?

I am always suspicious of people who talk about "data" and "many" but fail to give specifics. 

On 8/30/2021 at 1:11 PM, mason45 said:

I totally agree BlueSphinx, so watch this space, ya seen nuttin yet.

You ain't linked nothing yet.

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

I wouldn't take it if i was u

20210913_230115.jpg

Have you not read the lead-in to the article? They died from Covid, not the vax?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Have you not read the lead-in to the article? They died from Covid, not the vax?

Wasn't the vax supposed to protect you from catching covid-19?  So the FACT that the large majority of those dying from covid-19 right now are fully vaxxed is highly relevant.  It shows the utter failure of the vaccines.  And all those being coerced or forced into taking them, should be fuming that they have been conned into getting jabbed.  The latest PublicHealth England figures now show NEGATIVE vaccine-effectiveness in the 50-89 age-bracket (meaning that in UK you are now more likely to catch covid when you are vaxxed!).  Let that sink in... 1802092869_UKvax-unvaxdeathswks32-35.jpg.7e54280be9c4fce502332ddb59dc93b9.jpgOf course you also have the 'useful brainwashed' who in spite of the daily affirmation of the above from high-vaxxed countries, are still cheering the vax-solution and are eagerly awaiting their booster shots which they will have to take 'forever' because their immune system is now screwed.  Note: 'Forever' for them is max 6 shots, and then their will be no need for taking them anymore > RIP. 

In this chart, do we know what type of vaccine it is, and how many of these people had poor health issues to begin with? Is that factored in?

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 8:16 PM, mason45 said:

Thanks Ryan, that info is miles over my head, after all I'm a Plumber.

That also sounds like a good excuse for not having the vaccine.

I guess that you will at least have read that the Covid mortality rates for a 76 year old are somewhat higher than the population as a whole. My crematorium in the UK has been kept extra busy with 75+ year olds who weren't vaccinated.

Never mind, vaccinations are not yet compulsory (although it could be interesting if Immigration get their teeth into it 🙂...don't worry, they won't), just keep your head down and keep reading Blue Sphinx's posts.

Edited by Smithydog
Inappropriate Text Removed
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 3:23 PM, mason45 said:

From your later posts you don't sound that interested in the vaccination.

If you are, I would check your registration because EVERY Farang that I know in the area has had at least one jab, most (where Pfizer was involved) have had 2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GMoney2312 said:

In this chart, do we know what type of vaccine it is, and how many of these people had poor health issues to begin with? Is that factored in?

As far as I can see the 'health condition' has not been factored in, and the chart simply provides the confirmed 'infections' per age-category over the last 4 weeks. 

Note that the original chart did not contain the last column, but it can be easily calculated from the data provided leading to that very disturbing 'negative effectiveness' figure in the 50-79 age-category (the category which is also most at risk when infected). 

As the chart is based on the Public Health England figures, most jabs will have been Astra-Zeneca.  FYI, I attached the report containing that chart.

Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf

7 hours ago, Chaimai said:

That also sounds like a good excuse for not having the vaccine.

I guess that you will at least have read that the Covid mortality rates for a 76 year old are somewhat higher than the population as a whole. My crematorium in the UK has been kept extra busy with 75+ year olds who weren't vaccinated.

Never mind, vaccinations are not yet compulsory (although it could be interesting if Immigration get their teeth into it 🙂...don't worry, they won't), just keep your head down and keep reading Blue Sphinx's posts.

And you guys call us vaxxers fearmongers...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Wasn't the vax supposed to protect you from catching covid-19?  So the FACT that the large majority of those dying from covid-19 right now are fully vaxxed is highly relevant.  It shows the utter failure of the vaccines.  And all those being coerced or forced into taking them, should be fuming that they have been conned into getting jabbed.  The latest PublicHealth England figures now show NEGATIVE vaccine-effectiveness in the 50-89 age-bracket (meaning that in UK you are now more likely to catch covid when you are vaxxed!).  Let that sink in... 1802092869_UKvax-unvaxdeathswks32-35.jpg.7e54280be9c4fce502332ddb59dc93b9.jpgOf course you also have the 'useful brainwashed' who in spite of the daily affirmation of the above from high-vaxxed countries, are still cheering the vax-solution and are eagerly awaiting their booster shots which they will have to take 'forever' because their immune system is now screwed.  Note: 'Forever' for them is max 6 shots, and then their will be no need for taking them anymore > RIP. 

Yes it is, but it's not perfect, and less effective against the Delta Variant.

But there are a multitude of factors to consider including the fact that Scots have the reputation of being the Nation with the poorest health in Europe: https://academic.oup.com/eurpub/article/22/6/756/541851 In addition, they have the worst diet in Europe: https://www.scotsman.com/health/scots-admit-worst-diet-1590232  Worst dentistry. Higher rates of obesity, alcoholism and drug abuse. The key factor in the CV death toll has been "underlying conditions" and Scotland in particular is a petrie dish for this.

Turning to the vaccine effectiveness, Google "deaths covid Scotland" and you will see a graph which shows that deaths peaked at 92 on Jan 27th, just about the time the vax rollout in the UK was gathering steam. The 7 day average then was 60 deaths per day. Take a good look at the graph and look at the downward trend. From the period May 8th to May 31st in which there were just 6 deaths in total for that period, a 99.6% decrease on the 7-day average. How would you explain that? 

Currently, deaths are on the increase and have averaged 13 per day for the past seven days. That increase coincides with Bojo in particular removing many of the restrictions that had been introduced. Incidentally, the peak that I mentioned, was also due to the easing of restrictions by Bojo over Xmas.

The evidence is that vaxxing, though it is far from effective against Delta, has led to lower mortality, and better outcomes for those who have been vaxxed and later infected. At it's peak, the UK was reporting mortality rates of 5% of those infected. This has now reduced to .4%.

So back to my original point: These people died from Covid and not the vax, so whether they were vaxxed or not, they would have died. But the underlying evidence is that those who have been vaxxed and then became infected, had better outcomes.

Topic now locked as we are way off the subject of the thread.

All of the opinions are ok and actually belong on other threads where their is discussion on Vaccines.

• Like 1