News Forum - Relief bags getting to 6,800 people, 5,000 already handed out

Thaiger

The Covid relief bags that came from the PM’s salary, as well as other cabinet ministers, the Government Spokesperson’s team… and donations from private and public sectors, are being distributed to 6,800 affected people in vulnerable groups, says Government Spokesperson Anucha Burapachaisri today. The relief bags will have basic food essentials, like rice, unspecified dried food, also alcohol gel, face masks, and green chiretta herbal medicine, also known as fah Talai Jone. 5,000 of these bags were given out to vulnerable people in 50 areas from August 4 to August 19. More RBs will be handed out to the 1,800 […]

The post Relief bags getting to 6,800 people, 5,000 already handed out appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

25 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The Covid relief bags that came from the PM’s salary, as well as other cabinet ministers, the Government Spokesperson’s team… and donations from private and public sectors, are being distributed to 6,800 affected people in vulnerable groups, says Government Spokesperson Anucha Burapachaisri today. The relief bags will have basic food essentials, like rice, unspecified dried food, also alcohol gel, face masks, and green chiretta herbal medicine, also known as fah Talai Jone. 5,000 of these bags were given out to vulnerable people in 50 areas from August 4 to August 19. More RBs will be handed out to the 1,800 […]

The post Relief bags getting to 6,800 people, 5,000 already handed out appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Is that all?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Is that all that Uncle Tu can come up with after all the misery he has forced on the people of Thailand ?

As for that picture, well what can one say about that, anybody got any comments, I have a few but I don't think they will be allowed.  555

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Graham said:

Is that all that Uncle Tu can come up with after all the misery he has forced on the people of Thailand ?

As for that picture, well what can one say about that, anybody got any comments, I have a few but I don't think they will be allowed.  555

I didnt even look

• Haha 1

Well it is good that they did that, but asking for to make a donation, simply I do not trust the government with my money, and all these corrupt bastards why do they not donate some of their corrupt money over the years collected.... can put it to good use now

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Wow! No how about similar donations to the 30 million others who have seen their businesses go down the pan, their jobs evaporate, and their money run out. This exercise is nothing but a cynical attempt to put lipstick on a pig.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

First he installs himself as PM without much asking from the populace. Then he donates his salary from this ill gotten position like a neighbor stealing your wallet and donating your money. Nice!

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy
  • Like 3
  • Cool 1

Alot of nonsense meant to deflect the depth of the real problems Prayuth has created with his inconsistent and scatter shot approach to loockdowns. 

It is nothing short of sabotage and appears sadistic. 

• Like 1

"5,000 of these bags were given out to vulnerable people in 50 areas from August 4 to 19.."  

Hmmm 5000÷ 50 areas = 100 per area ÷15 days= 7 a day ! In each area 

• Like 2

Thais need the best vaccines and the 5000 baht for 2 months registration to work, not cheap tins of sardines and rice

Edited by thai3

Oh if there are only 6800 people considered vulnerable, isn't that actually good news, because the news keeps screaming we are all going to die. 

• Cool 1

3 hours ago, Graham said:

Try smug, patronizing, arrogant or General Pillock. The strange thing is, I can't see the scar where he had his lobotomy.

• Haha 2

I bet the PM and others, must be really feeling the love and gratitude of the people after this outstanding effort. His generosity is truely staggering.  

How lucky the people are to have such a benevolent and much loved leader.

I'm sure he dressed up as Father Christmas too! Oops, sorry, just seen a low flying pig.

• Haha 2

" funded by donated salaries from PM Prayut Chan-o-cha, other cabinet ministers, and the Government Spokesperson’s team, as well as by donations from the private and public sectors"

Wow, 6800 bags, poverty solved!

May we please have a specification of salaries and donations? Something tells me the politicians are mentioned first, but have contributed the least.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

3 hours ago, Soidog said:

What’s the Thai word for shameful ? 

But he thinks "mai pit" and always others have to blame or wrong. Responsibility, he doesn't know what it is.