News Forum - Investigation follows allegation that Nakhon Sawan police accidentally killed suspect in extortion gone wrong

Thaiger

The Royal Thai Police are looking into a report that claims a police officer from the northern Thai province Nakhon Sawan accidentally killed a suspect while the officer was attempting to extort the suspect for 2 million baht. The investigation came about after celebrity lawyer Decha Kittiwittayanan publicised the claim on Facebook. Decha’s post stated the case starts with the arrests of a man and a woman over drug offences. The lawyer says the officers pressured the twosome into paying 1 million baht to be released. Reportedly, a police colonel demanded the price of release should be doubled. While the […]

The post Investigation follows allegation that Nakhon Sawan police accidentally killed suspect in extortion gone wrong appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Angry 1

I had to change my incontinence pads, "harming the credibility of the police!" Does that poor man not know that as with all yhings brown his reuptation is already in the toilet & has been for decades.

• Haha 2

How often do things like this occur in Thailand ?

Is this a regular occurrence or an anomaly ?

Although its nice to see this being bought into the open 

• Like 1

You just don’t know where to start commenting on this story. It’s wrong on just about every level. The tragic comedy value this country produces is worth more than its tourism business. They really should start selling these stories around the world. They would make a fortune. Millions would tune in each week or pay for streaming services to see the next episode. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am sure will never hear anything of this again, it will just being 'handled' or follow up will be some lame excuse

Edited by Paco
  • Cool 1

3 hours ago, Soidog said:

You just don’t know where to start commenting on this story. It’s wrong on just about every level. The tragic comedy value this country produces is worth more than its tourism business. They really should start selling these stories around the world. They would make a fortune. Millions would tune in each week or pay for streaming services to see the next episode. 

Years ago they did have a program on TV like the American version of "Cops" I dont watch much TV these days I'll ask the Midget

• Haha 2

Can I ask a question? Would it shock any readers if a policeman shot a civilian trying to extort money from them? Feels like a standard Tuesday to me.

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, GuyIncognito said:

Can I ask a question? Would it shock any readers if a policeman shot a civilian trying to extort money from them? Feels like a standard Tuesday to me.

Many of these stories are covered up. I am more shocked that this one fell through the gaps and come to light.

• Cool 1