Kratom

Loonglick

As another old falang I'm not all that concerned about minor psychedelic effects, but any pain relief would be welcome.Has anyone any experience with this from kratom?

On 8/21/2021 at 11:47 AM, Loonglick said:

As another old falang I'm not all that concerned about minor psychedelic effects, but any pain relief would be welcome.Has anyone any experience with this from kratom?

I have used kratom interspersedly (sometimes daily, sometimes with years in between) for the better part of a decade (never had a hard time quitting it). Yes, it is an effective pain-killer, among its other uses.

Edited by analog

Hi, yes I read that the other day. It is legal to sell in Thailand since Tuesday. But I have only seen it for sale on Facebook.

Edited by JTCarius

Easy to buy a tree and grow your own leaves if you have the space.

I have never used it but they say it is like an overdose of coffee?

I would look for something to calm me down so i do not think i will ever try it.

Some one can tell us what it does?

On 8/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, JTCarius said:

Where is it available OTC in Bangkok now?

I have never seen it for sale, but have heard it is available on Facebook.  Search for Kratom Thailand and you'll find a few groups.

34 minutes ago, birdman said:

I would look for something to calm me down so i do not think i will ever try it.

I personally think coffee is much stronger. Kratom, while giving a bit of an energetic nudge, does not give a strong dose of energy like coffee does, and it will not keep you up all night long.

Kratom's a bit similar to an opiate such as oxycodone—except weaker, not nearly as addictive and without the long list of negative side effects.

For me, I find kratom effectively decreases anxiety, offers a bit of physical and mental endurance and focus, and lifts the mood.

Chew a few leaves or drink some strong tea and one may find their anxiety and inner mental chatter "muted", thus making it easier to focus on work/productivity. I have also found that chewing a bit before doing some exercise increases physical endurance.

In my experience, it also mutes the sex drive, but it's not permanent, just during use. (It can, however, be quite an effective aid for men suffering from PE)

Edited by analog
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 1:55 PM, analog said:

I have never seen it for sale, but have heard it is available on Facebook.  Search for Kratom Thailand and you'll find a few groups.

I personally think coffee is much stronger. Kratom, while giving a bit of an energetic nudge, does not give a strong dose of energy like coffee does, and it will not keep you up all night long.

Kratom's a bit similar to an opiate such as oxycodone—except weaker, not nearly as addictive and without the long list of negative side effects.

For me, I find kratom effectively decreases anxiety, offers a bit of physical and mental endurance and focus, and lifts the mood.

Chew a few leaves or drink some strong tea and one may find their anxiety and inner mental chatter "muted", thus making it easier to focus on work/productivity. I have also found that chewing a bit before doing some exercise increases physical endurance.

In my experience, it also mutes the sex drive, but it's not permanent, just during use. (It can, however, be quite an effective aid for men suffering from PE)

How long does the effect last?

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 11:21 PM, birdman said:

Yikes! An overdose of coffee makes my blood pressure shoot up, causes anxiety and jitters, and is a laxative. 

Sign me up! I want to try it :-)