News Forum - Covid UPDATE Saturday: 261 Covid-related deaths, news briefs

Thaiger

This morning the Thai public health department has added a further 20,571 infections to the Covid totals. 235 of today’s infections are from Thai prisons. There’s also been 261 new deaths announced from the past 24 hours. 23,159 patients have been released from hospitals and field hospitals in the past 24 hours as well. Provincial totals will announced early this afternoon. • The Tourism Authority of Thailand says Chiang Mai may have to wait to kick off its tourism reopening program, from next month until at least October, due to concerns over vaccination of the local population. The TAT deputy governor Thanet […]

The post Covid UPDATE Saturday: 261 Covid-related deaths, news briefs appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I submit my opinion that there is no levelling off of positive cases, but that it's stuck around 20.000 because they don't do enough testing.

And as far as plans of opening up the country based on this fake levelling off is concerned: daily deaths are already 3-4 times the total number of deaths in the first 14 months! 

Daily deaths are a 25-30% increase on the pre-pandemic "normal" daily death rate.

What do they want? A race to 500+ a day? 

Is that worth the relatively small income from very few tourists for the benefit of a small group of businesses? 

I say stop didgering with contracts. Sign up for more vaccines. Get them in arms a.s.a.p. and THEN open up the country.

If this is what you tell people openly and honestly, then they can plan and know what to expect instead of these ever changing plans.

The virus doesn't care about high season or Songkran. The only thing that can now influence the situation is vaccination.

So make plans for 2-3 weeks after 75% of the population has received two jabs and stop the verbal diarrhea.

• Like 7

So Mr Pratt, covid has not declined today but increased, are you now still going to open up the country so that you can say you don't need to help your beloved people! 

And your right Bob it won't show true because of the lack of testing 

• Like 2

All the nonsense sandboxes, waste of money and resources.. what they expecting people to come with 20000 infected daily.. that is 140000 people infected weekly.. and i am sure it is a lot more... but they keep it like this because they said it will go down around this week.. government not trustworthy ever.. no trust in them and certainly do not listen to them as they do not listen to the people ever...

Edited by Paco
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

Daily deaths are a 25-30% increase on the pre-pandemic "normal" daily death rate.

Do you really thing they care? Who do you think were the first to get vacinated? And it wasn't with a bunch of Chinese donkey doo doo.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

I submit my opinion that there is no levelling off of positive cases, but that it's stuck around 20.000 because they don't do enough testing.

And as far as plans of opening up the country based on this fake levelling off is concerned: daily deaths are already 3-4 times the total number of deaths in the first 14 months! 

Is that worth the relatively small income from very few tourists for the benefit of a small group of businesses? 

I say stop didgering with contracts. Sign up for more vaccines. Get them in arms a.s.a.p. and THEN open up the country.

If this is what you tell people openly and honestly, then they can plan and know what to expect instead of these ever changing plans.

The virus doesn't care about high season or Songkran. The only thing that can now influence the situation is vaccination.

So make plans for 2-3 weeks after 75% of the population has received two jabs and stop the verbal diarrhea.

@bob20 time you go into the government  555

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

555, once it's become a true democracy 

download (1).jpeg

Hahaha that made me laugh, you even took the time to make a sign lol.. in fact I am in a coffee shop and people shocked when I started to laugh out loud 😄 

Edited by Paco
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Only 0.5 % dies of covid and the CPR tests are not 100%

2 minutes ago, Ronaldus said:

Only 0.5 % dies of covid and the CPR tests are not 100%

I'm not going to debate the number.

But 5 out of 1000 extra deaths is a lot.

Maybe the figure doesn't mean that much to you. But if you are one of the 0.5% then I'm sure your family and friends will wish everyone had been more strict and careful.

Better be safe now than sorry later!

15 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Maybe the figure doesn't mean that much to you. But if you are one of the 0.5% then I'm sure your family and friends will wish everyone had been more strict and careful.

Classic cherry picking.

3 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Classic cherry picking.

No, classic what you claimed earlier "I'm vaccinated, took my freedom back and to hell with everyone else"...

28 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

IMG_20210821_184931_319.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

No, classic what you claimed earlier "I'm vaccinated, took my freedom back and to hell with everyone else"...

Show me the quote.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldus said:

IMG_20210821_184931_319.jpg

So? I said I'm not debating the numbers!

I just disagree with the indifference towards your fellow human beings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

So? I said I'm not debating the numbers!

I just disagree with the indifference towards your fellow human beings.

So how many people in thailand committed suicide. Because they lost everything. And vaccinated people still get covid. The numbers will go down. Lockdowns or not

54 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

IMG_20210821_190440.jpg

IMG_20210821_190440.jpg

So, 'I took my freedom back, and to hell with everyone else?'

You made that bit up. As you make half of what you write up.

Dishonest. I make no apologies for being vaccinated. I queued with the rest.

important. 1. autopsy ( check dead body ), mostly not done =
all people in world, not know, why, many people died, since corona started,
but much people talk often about virus, etc.
-
0.1-5 talked should be, WEF, says,
own nothing ( car, house, clothes etc. ), not drive self, much less meat,
mRna vaccine ( as from pfizer. have permission, write new life code ),
and WEF boss ( fuse /mix, biological/body and digital -identities ).
-
0.6 and, social credit system as in china.
-
2. virus-tests ( pcr, anti- gen and body ) = much positive new cases, are not sick people.
3. hospitals "could" be full, but of depression and starving people
( no money, no knowledge, no food ), because of lockdowns, isolation and mask.
-
4. if this virus, is 100 % correct, isolated etc., is not important because of 1, 2 and 3.
5. many people got 2 vacciens, still wear mask. and
6. some people get virus .. to other people, 6.2 and get sick.
-
7. so what is the source-problem ? most people grew up, to be basically scared, a life time,
to manage its life and live it. 6. so all vaccines never help, for better growing up.
-
8-11. vaccine producer, owner of it ( blackrock etc.), money-giver ( b. gates etc. ), WHO approval agency,
and doctors of institution of governments, reduces trust in vaccine, even more.
12-14. history of drug companies, government with news, reduce every trust to 0 .

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

10 hours ago, Poolie said:

So, 'I took my freedom back, and to hell with everyone else?'

You made that bit up. As you make half of what you write up.

Dishonest. I make no apologies for being vaccinated. I queued with the rest.

Freedom back? 1 you still can get covid 2 you still can give covid to someone else. 3 masks don't work. 4 hope this vaccine don't kill you. 

15 hours ago, Ronaldus said:

So how many people in thailand committed suicide. Because they lost everything. And vaccinated people still get covid. The numbers will go down. Lockdowns or not

Funny how critics demand science for everything Covid related but vent personal opinions without science when they wish to contradict.