Talk Forum - Old man attacked by dogs, loses arm, when delivering lemons

Thaiger

Attempting to drop off a bag of lemons at a neighbour’s house, a 79 year old man instead lost his arm as the neighbour’s dogs viciously attacked him.  The attack took place in the Panat Nikhom district of Chon Buri on Wednesday. Rescue workers were called to the aid of Juea “Keang” Kitijutirakun after he sustained serious injuries from multiple dog bites. He was transported to the local hospital for urgent medical care. Keang lives alone in his house in Thung Kwang and neighbours say he loves gardening and grows many fruits and vegetables on his property that he likes […]

The post Old man attacked by dogs, loses arm, when delivering lemons appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This damn dog situation has been out of control for too long , People have to realise if they have a dog they are legally responsible for it attacking people and the dogs should be  put down so it does not happen again.. People and children have a right to safety and stray dogs continue to attack children , time to get civilised regarding these continued attacks.

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

Not entiry on topic, but it's funny how you can never find anyone who owns the stray dog down the street who bites passers by.

But if you accidentally hit one with your car, the owner appears immediately to ask for compensation.

😳

• Like 3
  • Cool 1

13 hours ago, dunroamin said:

Send the dogs to the local temple say a few WAHs all is forgiven.

Only in Thailand.

That….actually happened. 

Edited by King Cotton
Deleted a double quote, that's all!
  • Cool 1

Forget the blame game. My thoughts are with the old gentleman who loved his garden and will find the loss of the limb devastating at his age. Hopefully friends and family will rally around him as little or no official help will be forthcoming.

• Like 1

The dogs should be destroyed, and the owners imprisoned. If it had been me, when I got out of hospital I'd serve them steaks with razor blades inside. Or if I were feeling more merciful, strychnine.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Does anyone really think the dogs owner will support the man financially??  It’s unfortunate the lemon dropper didn’t consider the consequences of the dogs and even more unfortunate nothing will be done about the dogs.  Life will go on as usual here.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Johno said:

This damn dog situation has been out of control for too long , People have to realise if they have a dog they are legally responsible for it attacking people and the dogs should be  put down so it does not happen again.. People and children have a right to safety and stray dogs continue to attack children , time to get civilised regarding these continued attacks.

UM, Weren't the dogs behind a fence on fenced property? This is just an unfortunate accident.