Snake pops out of Australian grocery store shelf, local woman helps catch and release reptile

Thaiger

A python emerged from a grocery store shelf in Sydney, a city on Australia’s east coast, and surprised a grocery store patron earlier this week. 25 year old Helaina Alati, was shopping at a Woolworths when the 3 metre long snake pushed itself out of a shelf full of spices. Reportedly, the Woolworths supermarket is situated on edge of a wide expanse of bushland on the outskirts of the city. Helaina, who happens to be a wildlife rescuer and has a familiarity was snakes, says she turned her head to see the snake about 20 centimetres from her face staring […]

The post Snake pops out of Australian grocery store shelf, local woman helps catch and release reptile appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

9 minutes ago, Farrstar said:

What a woman :) Welcome in Thailand anytime!

Welcome, indeed, and so cool with it!   And your debut post, too . . . thanks for that!

Hello, Farrstar and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

Sort of a provocative picture of her with part of her shirt hanging. And her nick name is the snake woman. I just wonder if it’s more ways than one. 

9 minutes ago, 23RD said:

I know lots of girls here in Pattaya that are very handy at catching trouser snakes but I'm not sure if they could manage a python. 

Let alone an anaconda. 

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A python emerged from a grocery store shelf in Sydney,

No worries they're armless .. 

Whadya call a snake from Mexico ?

Hisspanic .. 

Baby snake " mommy are we poisonous ?? ''

Mommy snake " Yes son , why do you ask ? ''

" I just bit my tongue " .. 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, 23RD said:

I know lots of girls here in Pattaya that are very handy at catching trouser snakes but I'm not sure if they could manage a python. 

Trust me - they can 😉

41 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Sort of a provocative picture of her with part of her shirt hanging. And her nick name is the snake woman. I just wonder if it’s more ways than one. 

You're putting way too much thought into this....😁

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Benroon said:

You're putting way too much thought into this....😁

Maybe. Wind down from a hard day and a non drinking weekday night to boot. Come on Friday! 

• Haha 1