18 arrested at Bang Lamung birthday party, ecstasy reportedly present

Thaiger

28 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Turn off the Tele.. mate! Go outside and breath some fresh air. 

My mistake. I thought we were having a serious debate. 

55 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Not that it isn't an important discussion... I simply don't have the time. Here is the evidence for natural immunity that develops... 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8095229/

Yea I’m a little busy also. But having read the easily digestible link you sent there is a clear mistake which devalues the whole article. I draw your attention to the following:

We considered linear mixed effects models for B cell response, 𝒴ij, as a function of tij, the jth time since symptom onset for the ith individual, with random effects for intercept and slope and tij > 30 days for all i, j:

loge𝒴ij=β0i+β1itij+ϵij

where β0i = β0 + bi and β1i = β1 + ci with (bi, ci) iid ~ N2 (0, Σ), with

Σ=[σ2bcov(b,c)cov(b,c)σ2c]

The linear progression used is missing a vital term which is β1+c. The whole basis of the report is flawed as a result.  

• Haha 2
  • Cool 1

34 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Yea I’m a little busy also. But having read the easily digestible link you sent there is a clear mistake which devalues the whole article. I draw your attention to the following:

We considered linear mixed effects models for B cell response, 𝒴ij, as a function of tij, the jth time since symptom onset for the ith individual, with random effects for intercept and slope and tij > 30 days for all i, j:

loge𝒴ij=β0i+β1itij+ϵij

where β0i = β0 + bi and β1i = β1 + ci with (bi, ci) iid ~ N2 (0, Σ), with

Σ=[σ2bcov(b,c)cov(b,c)σ2c]

The linear progression used is missing a vital term which is β1+c. The whole basis of the report is flawed as a result.  

Lol. Ok. Professor... I think you missed your calling. 🤣

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Police in Bang Lamung, a district on the Gulf of Thailand, arrested 18 people yesterday at a birthday party. The raid, which made it a surprise birthday party in a way, happened at 11 Pm at a home in the Nong Pla Yen sub-district. Police were alerted to the birthday party from a concerned citizen who was reportedly afraid the party could lead to a Covid outbreak. So, the police decided to stage a raid. At the house, police found 18 people, many of whom were teenagers. Police say there was an abundance of drugs and alcohol present at the […]

The post 18 arrested at Bang Lamung birthday party, ecstasy reportedly present appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Someone needs to sit these kids down and warn them about the danger of refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup.

7 minutes ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

Someone needs to sit these kids down and warn them about the danger of refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup.

At last someone with a sense of priorities.

18 hours ago, Soidog said:

Exactly. Teenagers don’t get Covid symptoms, but pass the virus it along to older people who do. 

Then older people should get vaccinated or isolate.

My freedom does not end where your fear begins

29 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Then older people should get vaccinated or isolate.

My freedom does not end where your fear begins

Your comment would have more credibility if vaccinations were readily available to those risk groups.

Once that is achieved then, yes, life needs to go on.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chaimai said:

Your comment would have more credibility if vaccinations were readily available to those risk groups.

Once that is achieved then, yes, life needs to go on.

I'm afraid I'm not following you

My freedom does not depend on your fear—assuming you believe in human rights

What if you are still fearful after the vaccine—which is now proven does not stop transmission or reinfection—why is that my problem, and when will  your fear ever stop

Edited by AdamX
reworded first sentance

12 hours ago, AdamX said:

I'm afraid I'm not following you

My freedom does not depend on your fear—assuming you believe in human rights

What if you are still fearful after the vaccine—which is now proven does not stop transmission or reinfection—why is that my problem, and when will  your fear ever stop

It's not about you................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaimai said:

It's not about you................

Clearly you don't believe in Human rights—that's fine, but just be honest about it

Edited by AdamX

8 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Said the Nazi's as they rounded up the Jews

Now you have certainly lost the plot......................if not already!

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Now you have certainly lost the plot......................if not already!

Moderator note:

Thanks @Chaimai! Looks like @AdamXhas edited-out that comment from his earlier post.

A good debate, though!

KC

• Like 1