The US could soon see Covid-19 cases return to 200,000 a day

Andrew Reeve

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

The brother of my brother in-law unfortunately passed away this morning our time here and late afternoon is California.  Sad for the whole family.  He had lung cancer brought on by asbestosis.  His wife decided to go party with the girls in San Diego 2 weeks ago and on return apparently infected the family.  She is very upset, but still does not truly believe that Covid kills, or that vaccines are the answer.  Taking some time away from the boards to decompress.  Sometimes it takes a tragedy to wake people up.  My family, and my sisters family have all been vaccinated and the children were just vaccinated yesterday, of all things in the morning before we found out their uncle had passed.

Sad to hear that.

Latest Covid update from the UK government. There are 4 current variants of concern (VOCs) and 10 variants under investigation (VUIs) and 17 more variants that are being monitored. Take a look Table 1 for the full list. Then look at Table 5 to see how many people who have received 2 doses have died from Delta.

Vaccines and lockdowns aren't going to work. We need a massive focus on therapeutics.

From the UK gov official report:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

The brother of my brother in-law unfortunately passed away this morning our time here and late afternoon is California.  Sad for the whole family.  He had lung cancer brought on by asbestosis.  His wife decided to go party with the girls in San Diego 2 weeks ago and on return apparently infected the family.  She is very upset, but still does not truly believe that Covid kills, or that vaccines are the answer.  Taking some time away from the boards to decompress.  Sometimes it takes a tragedy to wake people up.  My family, and my sisters family have all been vaccinated and the children were just vaccinated yesterday, of all things in the morning before we found out their uncle had passed.

Some people refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Or, their lack of actions. Sorry to hear. Sad indeed. 

7 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

Some people refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Or, their lack of actions. Sorry to hear. Sad indeed. 

Sadder yet, is that a greater percentage of individuals within the respected populations act selfishly and ignorantly, less responsible, regarding the well being of the commons. 

The base reasons as to why we've seen wave after wave and surge after surge everywhere. 

1 hour ago, dmacarelli said:

Yet again with the virtue signaling lectures. 

1 hour ago, Rain said:

Sadder yet, is that a greater percentage of individuals within the respected populations act selfishly and ignorantly, less responsible, regarding the well being of the commons. 

The base reasons as to why we've seen wave after wave and surge after surge everywhere. 

There is absolutely no data that indicates waves were caused by people who don't follow your versions of what you determine is "selfish" 

Just now, mcambl61 said:

There is absolutely no data that indicates waves were caused by people who don't follow your versions of what you determine is "selfish" 

Data? Officialdom?

How about simple observations and reasonable intelligence.

Just now, Rain said:

Data? Officialdom?

How about simple observations and reasonable intelligence.

So one could "observe" the absence of the measures you have decided are needed to not be "selfish" in Sweden for instance, and their numbers are not worse than other countries that imposed draconian lockdowns and mandates, so I simply observe that your observations are wrong. 

Good discussion. 

Have a good evening. 

On 8/16/2021 at 5:12 PM, Marc26 said:

Well a lot of that is lies and misiniformation and you likely know that.............

You know that Biden said he didn't trust that Trump was pushing for the vaccines to be put out before the FDA said it was ready

But again, you likely know that..................

Whats the point of Blaming who did what that won't help. Its done you need to get it under control who ever is running the Country.

• Like 2

This is the 4th time i have asked this question and i have not had a decent response so i will ask the Anti Vaccies on here again, there's no need to cut n paste reasons or blaming ex Presidents it goes like this   Your best buddy is round your house having a coffee and a chin wag that mean's a good talk. He is in his 40s doesn't drink or smoke, goes to the Gym reguler and looks after his diet ie no junk fat burgers, A week later another friend rings you Macambl and tells you your friend is fighting for his life in icu because he was close to a person that was known to be positive for Covid. Your friends lungs have been destroyed in a week what do you think caused this ???

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vlad said:

This is the 4th time i have asked this question and i have not had a decent response so i will ask the Anti Vaccies on here again, there's no need to cut n paste reasons or blaming ex Presidents it goes like this   Your best buddy is round your house having a coffee and a chin wag that mean's a good talk. He is in his 40s doesn't drink or smoke, goes to the Gym reguler and looks after his diet ie no junk fat burgers, A week later another friend rings you Macambl and tells you your friend is fighting for his life in icu because he was close to a person that was known to be positive for Covid. Your friends lungs have been destroyed in a week what do you think caused this ???

Imagined conspiracy theories?

2 hours ago, Rain said:

Imagined conspiracy theories?

Reality is what it is.  Truths and reality.  Some folks unfortunately do not believe, and then some think it is all a conspiracy and lies.  But hey it is a free world, and folks believe what they want instead of seeing this for what it actually is, and that is a Virus, that is so insidious that it causes healthy folks to become ill and die, as well as attacking those with immunocompromised systems.  Children, Teens, young adults, and the elderly are all affected. This is not the FLU...............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Reality is what it is.  Truths and reality.  Some folks unfortunately do not believe, and then some think it is all a conspiracy and lies.  But hey it is a free world, and folks believe what they want instead of seeing this for what it actually is, and that is a Virus, that is so insidious that it causes healthy folks to become ill and die, as well as attacking those with immunocompromised systems.  Children, Teens, young adults, and the elderly are all affected. This is not the FLU...............

Yes, it's not the flu. 

It is also not the plague. 

Under 50 years of age the fatality rate is less than 1%,so this amount of unfounded irrational fear mongering is just plain ignorance. 

We know the fatality rate, we know the most vulnerable groups of people. 

Stop the ridiculous overreaction and fear mongering. The measures being pushed have destroyed exponentially more millions of people than the virus ever has. 

https://rumble.com/vlfrlr-dr.-roger-hodkinson-its-all-a-pack-of-lies.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Live+Free+or+Die&ep=2

Edited by Smithydog
Added link from separate post.

1 hour ago, mcambl61 said:

Yes, it's not the flu. 

It is also not the plague. 

Under 50 years of age the fatality rate is less than 1%,so this amount of unfounded irrational fear mongering is just plain ignorance. 

We know the fatality rate, we know the most vulnerable groups of people. 

Stop the ridiculous overreaction and fear mongering. The measures being pushed have destroyed exponentially more millions of people than the virus ever has. 

To tell me that my post is an overreaction and fearmongering is not allowing the freedom of someone having a different view.  We can all agree to disagree, but to name call is just not being respectful and shows actual disrespect to others.  I am not pushing an agenda, just airing my view and the reality of which I have lived with deaths of family, and friends, as well as family being infected and hospitalized even after being vaccinated like my son and mother.  Thankfully their systems were strong enough after being vaccinated and they are still here today, unlike my brother in-laws brother who was not.  To each their own, but please stop the name calling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

To tell me that my post is an overreaction and fearmongering is not allowing the freedom of someone having a different view.  We can all agree to disagree, but to name call is just not being respectful and shows actual disrespect to others.  I am not pushing an agenda, just airing my view and the reality of which I have lived with deaths of family, and friends, as well as family being infected and hospitalized even after being vaccinated like my son and mother.  Thankfully their systems were strong enough after being vaccinated and they are still here today, unlike my brother in-laws brother who was not.  To each their own, but please stop the name calling.

Unfortunately you generally find that resorting to school boy like insults such as you have highlighted is solely the act of of a person whom has no factual  proven argument, rather just an assortment of wild perceptions, possibly based on wanting to believe what other people have similarly wrote.  For those reasons I put that person on ignore as childish insults have no place on this forum I hope.

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Well, you stated that this virus kills the healthy. 

That is really not the case, as it is largely due to age and underlying health problems. 

So, sorry but we need to be honest about what this is and more importantly, what this is not. 

Fatality rates are falling, therapeutics are effective, despite the media trying to keep that silent. 

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

Unfortunately you generally find that resorting to school boy like insults such as you have highlighted is solely the act of of a person whom has no factual  proven argument, rather just an assortment of wild perceptions, possibly based on wanting to believe what other people have similarly wrote.  For those reasons I put that person on ignore as childish insults have no place on this forum I hope.

Sorry, but the fear mongering merchants and virtue signaling crowd refuse to recognize the fatality rates of age groups and underlying health issues. 

Those are the vast majority of people who should be vaccinated. 

To keep pushing this as a deadly disaster to the entire population is irresponsible and disingenuous. 

You also completely ignore the damage this is doing to hundreds of millions of people's lives and businesses. Completely irresponsible and unnecessary. 

That is a factual proven reality. 

Are we good now? 

4 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Sorry, but the fear mongering merchants and virtue signaling crowd refuse to recognize the fatality rates of age groups and underlying health issues. 

Those are the vast majority of people who should be vaccinated. 

To keep pushing this as a deadly disaster to the entire population is irresponsible and disingenuous. 

You also completely ignore the damage this is doing to hundreds of millions of people's lives and businesses. Completely irresponsible and unnecessary. 

That is a factual proven reality. 

Are we good now? 

WOW!

You should have been Prime Minister of any one of the hundreds of countries that were foolish enough to follow scientific advice. Your approach would have been much better and probably won you a Nobel prize......why the fools cannot see that is totally beyond me.

• Haha 1

Many thanks for this!  I have been following dr Roger Hodkinson since I saw his first video-interview (with Anna Brees).  I absolutely love his crystal clear no-nonsense straight in your face talk. He is brutally honest and direct, and in this short shocker video-clip he succeeds in getting the message across in less than 4 minutes - RESPECT!  And mind you, he is not saying anything different than the oh so polite colleagues of him like dr Bhakdi, dr Yeadon, dr Malone, dr Bridle, dr Vanden Bossche and many others, but as the French saying goes 'it's the tone, that makes the music...'.  So let's hear some AC-DC hard-rock!

A MUST WATCH!

https://rumble.com/vlfrlr-dr.-roger-hodkinson-its-all-a-pack-of-lies.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Live+Free+or+Die&ep=2

2 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

WOW!

You should have been Prime Minister of any one of the hundreds of countries that were foolish enough to follow scientific advice. Your approach would have been much better and probably won you a Nobel prize......why the fools cannot see that is totally beyond me.

Your post was meant to be satirical, but unfortunately for you, me and everybody else @mcambl61 is fully correct.  And may I remind you that the hundreds of countries did NOT follow scientific advice, but threw all the science of the last 50 years on how to deal with a pandemic in the bin to follow the China-example of lock-downs, and later introduced face-masks (also a new one, contrary to all scientific evidence that these are totally useless and were NOT recommended in pre-panick times).  And don't get me started on the 'vaccine solution'...

49 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

WOW!

Follow what "scientific" advice? 

Just the advice from so called "approved" sources. 

What a joke. 

On 8/19/2021 at 6:31 AM, mcambl61 said:

More ridiculous fear mongering nonsense. 

Cases are not the problem, and it means even more people who will have long lasting immunity. 

USA Currently: 110414 cases, 848 "covid" deaths. 

That is .007% 

Of course, assuming that dying with covid is not being considered as dying of covid. 

Stop the ridiculous fear mongering. 

Yesterday, the total cases were 151,108 and climbing. 1,059 deaths. Two days ago, 158,869 cases, and 1,030 deaths, according to worldometer. The case numbers are growing consistently over the past couple of weeks. Not a good trend. And studies are still showing well over 90% of new cases are people who have not been vaccinated.

So, the freedom and liberty thing is nothing more than a cloak of selfishness, and unwillingness to do what is right by the nation, and make a personal sacrifice. In my opinion that is the polar opposite of patriotism. 

7FTW36ME4ZHGLO47BWMO255V3I.jpg

coronavirus-trump-election-2020-design-merchandise.png

the-best-timeline-1024x800.jpg

• Like 1

Well, you stated that this virus kills the healthy. 

That is really not the case, as it is largely due to age and underlying health problems. 

So, sorry but we need to be honest about what this is and more importantly, what this is not. 

Fatality rates are falling, therapeutics are effective, despite the media trying to keep that silent. 

Deaths linked to Covid-19 among unvaccinated patients were over 100 times higher compared to those who have been inoculated, the Department of Disease Control (DDC) said

DDC deputy director-general Dr Sophon Iamsirithavorn said on Friday that from July 25 to August 19, 63.8 per cent of total Covid-19 deaths -- 2,969 people -- were those who had not been vaccinated against Covid-19.

“Only 26 deaths, or 0.6 per cent of total fatalities, were patients who had got two vaccine doses, which are significantly lower,” he said.

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40005043

This also included unvaccinated pregnant healthy women.

Of course your free to believe what you want.  I had a former co-worker who was a Tri-Athlete that at age 42, with no known health issues, catch covid, and nearly die.  1 year later he is still suffering the effects of long covid and is just now able to walk longer distances without using oxygen still.  He was in the hospital and on a respirator for 56 days.  He was not vaccinated as this happened before he could become vaccinated.

15 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

Total nonsense. Utter denial. Science says something completely different, than your silly narrative.

Even with delta, almost everyone who dies from COVID-19 — 99.5 percent of known cases — are unvaccinated people, along with 97 percent of people hospitalized for the illness. That suggests that the vaccines are still highly effective, said U.S. Surgeon General and Dr. Vivek Murthy during a recent press briefing. 

The CDC is counting vaccinated people who have been hospitalized or died from the coronavirus. Based on data available so far, that very rarely happens.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/breakthrough-covid-infections-show-the-unvaccinated-are-now-putting-the-vaccinated-at-risk

“Most of the cases we see and essentially all of the hospitalized cases we have seen have been in unvaccinated people,” said Robert W. Finberg, MD, distinguished professor of medicine.

Nationwide, the Delta variant is responsible for 83 percent of new COVID-19 cases and 97 percent of people hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.umassmed.edu/news/news-archives/2021/07/delta-variant-spurring-uptick-in-covid-19-cases-largely-in-unvaccinated/

14 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Deaths linked to Covid-19 among unvaccinated patients were over 100 times higher compared to those who have been inoculated, the Department of Disease Control (DDC) said

DDC deputy director-general Dr Sophon Iamsirithavorn said on Friday that from July 25 to August 19, 63.8 per cent of total Covid-19 deaths -- 2,969 people -- were those who had not been vaccinated against Covid-19.

“Only 26 deaths, or 0.6 per cent of total fatalities, were patients who had got two vaccine doses, which are significantly lower,” he said.

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40005043

This also included unvaccinated pregnant healthy women.

Of course your free to believe what you want.  I had a former co-worker who was a Tri-Athlete that at age 42, with no known health issues, catch covid, and nearly die.  1 year later he is still suffering the effects of long covid and is just now able to walk longer distances without using oxygen still.  He was in the hospital and on a respirator for 56 days.  He was not vaccinated as this happened before he could become vaccinated.

Thank you. A voice of reason, in the wilderness of spectacularly unpatriotic souls, screaming in the wild, about liberty, freedom of choice, and other such blabber. This should not be a liberty. Not during a pandemic. I am totally supportive of putting restrictions in place, to bring society back from the brink. No interstate travel allowed, no use of planes, buses, trains, nobody permitted to enter the workplace, schools, etc. without a vaccination. Man up. Do the right thing, for once, please. Do not do it for yourself. Do it for society. How alien a concept is that? Sacrifice. Wow. 

Laura Osnes who was fired from her Broadway show for refusing to take a vaccine, even though the entire cast and crew were vaccinated. She is likely a fan of Tucker Carlson, the disinformation chief of America. He is being spectacularly selfish, not thinking of anyone but herself, and is showing a stunning lack of patriotism in the process. This one is not for you Laura. Ever thought about the possibility that something in this universe is not about Laura, but about the "good of society"? Has that thought ever entered your head for one moment? Even a fleeting nanosecond? 

A kindergartener has to have some vaccines before being allowed into school, pandemic or not. I know you think you're being brave by doing this based on a "principle," but are you at least as brave as a kindergartener? 

Unknown.png

USA2_2.png

Edited by dmacarelli
  • Like 1