The US could soon see Covid-19 cases return to 200,000 a day

Andrew Reeve

30 minutes ago, Rain said:

...and this one that you speak of has a rather recognizable, if not predictable, style.

Seems that we've crossed paths before - elsewhere. 

Hahaha,he knows who he is but i must say he is learning.I thought he would have bombarded me with more insults by now.I think i am warming to him.

16 hours ago, vlad said:

There you have it from Mcambl he wont answer the question he will just deflect it, ignore it and say its us scaremongering. Even people who have died or are in ICU is not believed so i believe this thread is now not worth posting on it because we cannot debate issueswho won't debate.

I put him on ignore a while back for his incoherent, deflective bickering that perhaps is more trolling in nature. 

Left-wing outlets shift back and forth between reporting COVID deaths & cases, so we’ve decided to provide regular updates on the fatality rate.

On Monday, the moving-average case fatality rate in the US was 0.66%, with 7-day-averages-per-million of 406 cases & 2.13 deaths. pic.twitter.com/rMYtEuDLPj

In August, the U.S. continues to experience its lowest COVID-related fatality rate since the onset of the pandemic — roughly 0.66 percent.

Despite this, the majority of coverage on COVID over the week prior (Aug. 8 to Aug. 15) avoided reporting the fatality rate or overall death statistics, opting instead to cover the rising number of COVID cases.

The best example of this is seen in reporting from The New York Times

and yet, leftists here think this is the black death as fear mongering leftists often do.

10 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

Left-wing outlets shift back and forth between reporting COVID deaths & cases, so we’ve decided to provide regular updates on the fatality rate.

On Monday, the moving-average case fatality rate in the US was 0.66%, with 7-day-averages-per-million of 406 cases & 2.13 deaths. pic.twitter.com/rMYtEuDLPj

In August, the U.S. continues to experience its lowest COVID-related fatality rate since the onset of the pandemic — roughly 0.66 percent.

Despite this, the majority of coverage on COVID over the week prior (Aug. 8 to Aug. 15) avoided reporting the fatality rate or overall death statistics, opting instead to cover the rising number of COVID cases.

The best example of this is seen in reporting from The New York Times

and yet, leftists here think this is the black death as fear mongering leftists often do.

Oh dear.

I suspect that your obsessive angst will kill ya before the bug does.

It's all good.

10 hours ago, gummy said:

I put him on ignore a while back for his incoherent, deflective bickering that perhaps is more trolling in nature. 

Thanks. A perfect solution for you to stay in the leftists echo chamber. 

On 8/21/2021 at 5:11 PM, vlad said:

I've bought a bottle of Bleach mcambe61 but i can't think of a use for it, you got any ideas mcambl61 lol.

You could use it as mouthwash for your mate.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:57 AM, JamesE said:

Someone who also chooses not to get vaccinated with J&J, AZ, SV, SP, or Sputnik V as well as the mRNA shots because it's COVID. And COVID isn't a health problem except for the elderly or people with other issues that would have killed them anyway.

In the US right now there are more people under 50 y.o. hospitalized for COVID than 65 and older. "COVID, It's not just for Boomers anymore."

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/COVIDNet/COVID19_5.html

Well that's a pretty twisted definition.  It would be more accurate to say "Covid 19 not fully tested vaccine anti vaxxer" if you want to be more accurate.  mRNA differs greatly from the Sputnik vaccine or the Sinovac and it is really not a vaccine but a new relatively untested technology designed to boost the immune system. Many people are favorable toward vaccines but are being cautious.  It is silly to try and paint them with a broad brush. They are just using common sense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

Well that's a pretty twisted definition.  It would be more accurate to say "Covid 19 not fully tested vaccine anti vaxxer" if you want to be more accurate.  mRNA differs greatly from the Sputnik vaccine or the Sinovac and it is really not a vaccine but a new relatively untested technology designed to boost the immune system. Many people are favorable toward vaccines but are being cautious.  It is silly to try and paint them with a broad brush. They are just using common sense.

And ending up in hospital..............

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Check the new studies from Israel and elsewhere.  Then post.

Edited by billywillyjones
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

Check the new studies from Israel and elsewhere.  Then post.

I dont care whats happening in Israel.

1 hour ago, billywillyjones said:

MRNA vaccines have been around for at least 10 years, they are not new.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-12-mrna-vaccine-safety.html

1. mRNA vaccine technology is not entirely new

Vaccines such as the inactivated polio vaccine, or most flu vaccines, use inactivated viruses to trigger a person's  to respond to that disease-causing organism. In other vaccines, such as the hepatitis B vaccine, an individual protein made by that organism is injected instead to trigger a similar response.

mRNA vaccines, however, trick the body into making the viral protein itself which, in turn, triggers an .

Although the COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech are the first mRNA vaccines to complete all clinical trial stages and be licensed for use, the technology has been around for a while.

Human trials of cancer vaccines using the same mRNA technology have been taking place since 2011. "If there was a real problem with the technology, we'd have seen it before now for sure," said Prof. Goldman.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/21/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-nearly-20-years-making/3873247001/

19 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

MRNA vaccines have been around for at least 10 years, they are not new.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-12-mrna-vaccine-safety.html

1. mRNA vaccine technology is not entirely new

Vaccines such as the inactivated polio vaccine, or most flu vaccines, use inactivated viruses to trigger a person's  to respond to that disease-causing organism. In other vaccines, such as the hepatitis B vaccine, an individual protein made by that organism is injected instead to trigger a similar response.

mRNA vaccines, however, trick the body into making the viral protein itself which, in turn, triggers an .

Although the COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer/BioNTech are the first mRNA vaccines to complete all clinical trial stages and be licensed for use, the technology has been around for a while.

Human trials of cancer vaccines using the same mRNA technology have been taking place since 2011. "If there was a real problem with the technology, we'd have seen it before now for sure," said Prof. Goldman.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/21/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-nearly-20-years-making/3873247001/

The long term tests were to be concluded in 2024 but the Pfizer was approved in 6 months. It is in the recent filing.  

8 hours ago, Poolie said:

As you'll find, still today, that a minute percentage of those infected are hospitalized or die. 

47 minutes ago, Rain said:

As you'll find, still today, that a minute percentage of those infected are hospitalized or die. 

Oh well thats ok then. Just the million in a week. 677 dead. As the erstwhile Yinn would say, pffft.

"cases" enough said?

Let's be clear, cases do not equate to sick people, thus do not equate to a pandemic. 

When you find the courage to tell the truth about the numbers that really matter... 

This is what sanity and rationality looks like... U.S. professor comes clean. You might consider this BRILLIANT! But in reality he is only providing the ACTUAL data from "THE SCIENCE"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vm07PoRONIJb/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

"cases" enough said?

Let's be clear, cases do not equate to sick people, thus do not equate to a pandemic. 

When you find the courage to tell the truth about the numbers that really matter... 

This is what sanity and rationality looks like... U.S. professor comes clean. You might consider this BRILLIANT! But in reality he is only providing the ACTUAL data from "THE SCIENCE"

It'd be good if that applied in Thailand. Cases don't equate to sick people eh? Well I never.  Lucky old Phuket.

1 hour ago, Freeduhdumb said:

"cases" enough said?

Yes, "real scientists" are all lining up for a chance to put their science and facts on bitchute 🤣🤣🤣 Oh man, that was my entertainment for the day 😂

2 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Yes, "real scientists" are all lining up for a chance to put their science and facts on bitchute 🤣🤣🤣 Oh man, that was my entertainment for the day 😂

You're not a science denier are you? You follow the science right? 

What does the platform have anything to do with the veracity of the information... you just outed yourself as the typical ignorant, dismissive, un-thinking, denier of the facts; someone who is incapable of retaining an open mind to the issue and allowing yourself to follow the factual information where ever it ACTUALLY leads to. Do you dispute any of the factual information presented? Or are you going to just play the typical game of denial because you have foolishly sided with whatever industry paid stooge has told you?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Poolie said:

It'd be good if that applied in Thailand. Cases don't equate to sick people eh? Well I never.  Lucky old Phuket.

That's right "cases," people who are often not sick who test positive for a test that finds traces of molecules of any substance only (in this case covid19). The test doesn't tell you if a person has succumbed to ANY illness, in the past, the present or the future. Thus, "cases" are an erroneous way of determining a pandemic. This is what is meant by a "casedemic" and not a "pandemic."

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 12:13 PM, Tish said:

I remember when this forum first started and it was mostly fun.THEN the septic-tanks all joined and it's gone downhill ever since.

And here it was me thinking it was the blabbering yabbo Poms, you know the ones I mean, that sit on their barstools pontificating all day, as if they are the greatest possessors of knowledge on everything from menstruation to footy and treat everyone else as if their opinions are shit, while their own smells like roses.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

And here it was me thinking it was the blabbering yabbo Poms, you know the ones I mean, that sit on their barstools pontificating all day, as if they are the greatest possessors of knowledge on everything from menstruation to footy and treat everyone else as if their opinions are shit, while their own smells like roses.

In all fairness, these lovely character traits could easily be attributed to both Poms and Yanks - the least connected. 

....and both deserve each other. 

😉

9 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

That's right "cases," people who are often not sick who test positive for a test that finds traces of molecules of any substance only (in this case covid19). The test doesn't tell you if a person has succumbed to ANY illness, in the past, the present or the future. Thus, "cases" are an erroneous way of determining a pandemic. This is what is meant by a "casedemic" and not a "pandemic."

I am so relieved that we have only a 'casedemic.'

I must go and tell the authorities.

5 hours ago, MrStretch said:

And here it was me thinking it was the blabbering yabbo Poms, you know the ones I mean, that sit on their barstools pontificating all day, as if they are the greatest possessors of knowledge on everything from menstruation to footy and treat everyone else as if their opinions are shit, while their own smells like rose

That's Stretching it a bit. Just another Aussie with an inferiority complex but like it or not we are the nearest you will get to having similar outlooks on life.Kiwis excepted.

5 hours ago, MrStretch said:

What about Poms who dont drink, are gynaecologists and shit lavender? Do we just listen to the Aussies?

We do know about football though, no denying that.

16 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

He might be a reasonable bloke and entitled to an opinion. But I would say my confidence doesn't rise when a law professor speaks about medical subjects. Let alone he is again using data taken from the VAERs database to support his case.

But, I probably wouldn't have much confidence in him either as a lawyer when apparently he can't even seem to read the VAERS site which clearly says:

Limitations of VAERS:

• It is generally not possible to find out from VAERS data if a vaccine caused the adverse event
  • Reports submitted to VAERS often lack details and sometimes contains errors
  • Serious adverse events are more likely to be reported than non-serious events
  • Numbers of reports may increase in response to media attention and increased public awareness
  • VAERS data cannot be used to determine rates of adverse events

https://vaers.hhs.gov/faq.html

But sadly these days, in my opinion, too many lawyers don't seemed to be so concerned about using facts to support their arguments. After all, aren't so many of our politicians on both sides also lawyers!